Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kara the School Slut (Gudao x Alisa RP)

Kara stood up and spun them around and gently pushed him down onto the bench so he was on his back, she stood up and positioned her pussy over his cock before gently sliding down onto it, enjoying it inch by inch. "O-o-oh g-god Scott, your cock is so fucking huge." she quivered, this part she wasn't faking, she was savoring this moment, to replay it in her mind later when she was pleasuring herself. She started to slowly gyrate her hips and bounce on him, "You like that baby?" she asked.

Watching as Kara mounted him, Scott licked his lips in eager anticipation; he eagerly kissed her back as he moaned softly against her lips as she lowered herself onto his thick cock. Her pace was decent as his cock glided in and out of her pussy with a practiced ease. His hands began to roam once again, once moving towards her bubbly ass, groping and tenderly squeezing her rear; the other moved to one of her tits which was jiggling in the open. He squeezed and rolled her flesh between his digits as their lips parted from their kiss.

He moved his freed lips to her other breast, his mouth engulfing the mound as he sucked roughly, his tongue swirling around her perky and rosy nipple. As Scott did this, Kara's phone would buzz with a text. If she reached over to look at it, she would see that is was from her new study buddy, Michael!

Michael: Kara, you alright? You still aren't in homeroom and it's only about 15 mins until the bell. You all good?

Kara did indeed reach for her phone, she saw the message and the time, she started bouncing on Scott's cock harder, moaning, "I hope you cum soon baby, its 15 minutes till class starts." she bounced harder and faster, leaning back and moaning. She reached for the bench and gripped it, giving herself leverage to really bounce on his cock, her ass cheeks slamming into his thighs as she tried to pump another load out of him.

As Kara regained her focus, Scott seemed pleased enough and returned his attention to her breast. He sucked hard on her mound, swirling his tongue around her nipple before his teeth began to gently grind the bud between them. He matched the pacing of his thrusts with her own, which resulted in him being able to slam into her with even more force and depth, his tip pushing forcefully against her cervix with each of their combined thrusts.

His fingers began to pinch and tug at her clitoris now, actions he had noticed from before that she seemed particularly to enjoy. He groaned and pleasure against her tit as they fucked; the sounds of her breathy moans and her own pleasure seemed to increase his arousal as his cock throbbed so deep inside her.

Scott moved his lips to her own, kissing her passionately once more. His tongue colliding with her lips and into her mouth as his hand resumed tending to her breast and nipple so both of her sensitive buds were being pleasured at once while his cock slammed so deeply into her, the pressure inside Brad mounting.

Kara let an orgasm flow through her so freely as she moaned into his mouth, it was so easy for her to get pleasure from his cock, and if she didn't have to, she would fuck him for free, but it was about the money, it was always about the money, she moaned and clawed at his chest as she dripped her orgasmic juices all over his cock, "Fuck yeah baby, give it to me, dump that load inside my pussy." she moaned.

Just like before, Kara's climax was enough to push Scott over the edge not long after. As she screamed in pleasure he grunted wildly and thrust up into her, filling her up once more with his hot and sticky seed. She was filled to the brim once again, the excess leaking out of her pussy and down her toned thighs as Brad's cock wilted inside her and he caught his breath between the valley of her breasts. That had been amazing and he was looking forward to the weekend quite a bit now.

"That was great, Kara. Clean me off and you'll be done." He spoke, his breath still ragged but knowing they needed to wrap things up soon. He certainly couldn't be walking around with a messy crotch so Kara's last task every time was to lick him clean. As she went about this, he would reach into his pocket and pull out the last hundred and slip it into her purse. "Job well done." He snickered with that cocky tone of his, patting her head as she cleaned him off.

Once that was done he would redress himself and make sure he looked presentable in the mirror before turning to Kara. "Don't forget. You're coming home with me on Friday. I'll have the thousand ready for you. I know you're looking forward to it. Especially after coming twice for me." He teased he with a wink before leaving the dressing room.

Kara smiled as he walked away, then quickly ran to the showers and washed her pussy off, so it was fresh and clean and she even had some soap she brought to make sure she stayed smelling nice down there. She quickly put her clothes back on and walked out of the changing room just in time for the five minute warning bell rang. She sent a text to Michael, "Hey! OMG OMW!! Sry, lost my phone." she said absentmindedly, it was always her excuse for when she was with a client, the rest of the boys knew this excuse, but not Michael, she came sprinting into home room and took a seat next to Michael, "Hey." she said breathing heavily, then pushed back hair from her ear, "Anything interesting happen?"

The first lesson after a brief homeroom was AP Physics for both Kara and Michael. Michael was sitting in the back corner where he normally did so he could read whenever the lecture got particularly boring. There were no assigned seats but most people had settled into sitting in the same seat everyday after a few lectures had gone by. He was doing a quick check of his homework when Kara walked in and he offered her a small smile. He didn't expect her to sit near him and was pleasantly surprised when she did. When she asked if anything interesting happened he shook his head and chuckled softly. "Same old boring shit. How was your morning? " Michael asked curiously as he pulled out his notebook for the AP Physics class.

"Good!" she said, trying not to glow, or give off the fact that she had just had her brains fucked out in the locker room, "I mean, as good as it can be, I lost my phone, and had to run all over campus looking for it, turns out it was right by my car where it fell out of my bag, so glad I found it, its literally my life." she said reaching into her bag and pulling out the book. "So, we still on for tonight?" she asked, even though she knew the answer, she was just trying to steer the conversation away from the lie she had told.

"Ah, that sucks you had to go look for your phone but at least you found it and got a good workout in!" Michael teased her a bit and chuckled as he nodded his head when she asked if they were still on for tonight; it seemed her plan to redirect the conversation had worked and he was none the wiser for it. "Yeah, I'm still good for tonight! Just need to get through band practice after school. You have anything going on after school today? If so, hopefully we get done at about the same time and you can just follow me home." Michael offered with a soft smile as the teacher walked in to prepare for the start of class.

"I could come watch you practice?" she smiled, "Always wanted to hear a live session, I hear you guys all the time when I walk down the hall, but I would love to sit in." She was being honest, this years band was some of the most talented musicians this school had ever had and she hoped that Michael was not an exception and was equally as talented. "What do you play?" she asked, "Let me guess, you look like a Saxophone guy, you play Sax don't ya? You ever think about remaking that sexy sax guy viral video and walk into the lunch room wearing a vest and leather pants and play careless whisper as you kneel on a lunch table?" she giggled.

"Sure, if you'd like! It's Marching Band practice today so you can watch and listen from the hill just above the practice field if you'd like!" Michael spoke and offered a wide grin at the thought of Kara watching them practice. The band was full of talent and the Marching Band was for the best of the best and they had already won a number of competitions this year. When she correctly guessed his instrument and nodded and offered a soft applause. "That is correct! How do I seem like a sax guy to you though?" He asked, his tone slightly curious and when she mentioned recreating that meme he couldn't help but laugh, "Oh no. I'm not brave enough to do something as crazy as THAT. Maybe on like, the last day of school during Senior year just so I can't be punished for it." Michael offered as he gave Kara a playful wink.

"I dunno honestly, it just sorta popped into my head, and then I pictured you actually re-enacting that viral video and it just sorta fit." she smiled as the teacher walked in and the bell rang.

"Alright students...." The teacher droned on and Kara stared at the bored as he wrote down equations and theories, she tore off a small piece of paper on her notebook and wrote:

I like you.

She then pretended to lean down and grab a pen out of her bag while putting her hand on Michaels desk, of course in her hand was the note, and she left it there, then continued staring at the board listening to the boring lecture till the bell rang.

Michael was nothing if not an attentive student; his eyes never seemed to leave the board as he jotted down the equations and formulas that the teacher was writing down as well as some observations and questions of his own. It actually took him a few moments to notice the note Kara had left him and when he read it is eyes widened in surprised and his face turned a bright red. He quickly looked to Kara, a look a disbelief on his face before looking back to the board, trying to concentrate on the rest of the lecture.

When the bell rang, Michael turned to Kara at once and looked at her nervously, "Hey...about that note...do you, uh...want to go somewhere and talk about that, maybe?" Michael inquired, clearly nervous and not used to dealing with such things; a confession from a girl as pretty as Kara was outside of his wheelhouse to be sure and it showed in the way he meekly couldn't look her in the eye and the nervous way he nibbled on his lower lip. Thankfully they had about 15 to 20 mins between classes.

"How about after school when we are studying, I'm sure that two geniuses such as ourselves don't need to spend the entire time studying." she stood up, "But!" she offered her hand to him to help him stand, "You are more than welcome to ask me anything on our way to class, I am not bashful in the least." she said shouldering her book bag, "Besides, we practically have the same classes together anyway so its not like we aren't headed to the same place."

Michael accepted Kara's hand as he stood up and he kept hold of it as he looked at her, wondering if it was okay to keep holding her hand like this or not; it was clear he would let go if she asked him to or pulled away herself though. Michael almost asked what else they were suppose to do other than study but he got the hint and his face simply tinted even more red. "Are you sure though? I mean...I'm a pretty nerdy guy and you're so pretty....I mean, I've never even kissed a girl before." Michael admitted, somewhat embarrassed as they walked down the crowded halls of the school.

"Shut up, Romeo." she said and lead him down the hallway, then took a left outside to the back of the school where all the kids who smoked in between classes hung out, she leaned up against a stair railing, and lit a cigarette and took a drag before exhaling, "Kiss me." she said, "You never kissed a girl before? Then kiss me."

Micheal blushed at being called Romeo and followed Kara outside to the steps. He knew this was where kids that smoked hung out but he didn't seem to mind hanging out with Kara as she lit up a cigarette. When she said he should kiss her his face flushed and he nodded the back of his head and cleared his throat. "If you're...fine with that than sure. I'll wait for you to finish your smoke." Michael said, clearly nervous as he bobbed up and down on his toes to try and distract himself.

She spat on her palm and put the cigarette out on it, then grabbed him by the waist, and pulled him close, "Go on, do it." she said with a smile.

Michael swallowed hard and nodded his head, wrapping an arm around Kara's waist as well. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and he knew his face must have been super red as he slowly leaned forward, closing his eyes and pressing his lips up softly against her own. It was very different from the rough and passionate kiss she had gotten from Scott earlier.

Kara smiled, and pressed her lips against his, indeed his tongue was not fishing around in her mouth like it was trying to pull out her teeth, nor were his hands squeezing her ass or breasts, it was almost tame, and unsatisfying, but somehow it made her feel warm and she smiled into the kiss, when it ended she took a step back, and lit her cigarette again, "Gotta work on your form there, but I'll give it a six." she said with a giggle.

Michael enjoyed the kiss to be sure, pulling Kara slightly closer and pushing his lips a bit more firmly against her own as their lips pressed against each other. When she pulled away and gave him a score his blush deepened more as he rubbed the back of his head meekly. "A...six isn't too bad since it's my first kiss and all, right?" Michael asked with a soft chuckle before looking at Kara curiously. "How would you recommend I...work on my form? What should I do better?"

Kara giggled, "Well, we are supposed to study together yeah? Every question you get right, I will let you try giving me another kiss and give you an appropriate rating." she took a drag of her cigarette then pulled out her cell phone and looked at the time, they had five minutes. She threw the cigarette down on the ground and crushed it with her foot and kicked it to the side off the stairs where the rest were. "We got to get to class dude." she said and offered her hand.

Michael blushed at the idea of getting to kiss Kara multiple times during their study session later tonight; when she looked at her phone and mentioned the time he nodded his head but instead of grabbing her hand he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close again, looking her in the eyes, an embarrassed but affectionate expression on his face. "We...still have a bit of time...can I try one more before class?"

"No." She said, she was going to make him work for it, every bit of it, however far it went, she wasn't going to make it easy, he wasn't paying, and she actually liked him. "You're working for it. I'm not easy, so consider yourself lucky that you even got that first kiss." She winked, "Come along then, off to class we go."

Back
Top Bottom