Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

“If you care about me in any way, you will not ask me to do that again,” Chloe uncharacteristically demanded, eyes glowing obsidian black and a low growl to her voice as her power roiled in her stomach.

Sita took a step back. "So there is something inside of you." she said more as a fact than a guess this time. "Well, I do care, so I shall never ask that again, but know the offer is always there." Sita said as she sat back down and continued to drink her blood filled goblet. "So, how do you plan to get off this mountain?"

“By blowing myself up,” Chloe said matter of factly, as if she was just planning to see some friends in town, but with a bit of a wild look in her eye. “Well, not literally, but I essentially plan on ejecting all my whale oil through the thrusters, which is like an explosion. But a controlled one that should- if I don’t actually blow myself up- shoot me away from the storm faster than its wind can rip me down. Problem is, it will take weeks to repair the ship, conduct the proper testing, and then actually get the damn thing to work.”

"What if I could find a safer way?" she asked, "It may take some time, but I can speak with a few people and see if they can help you get off this mountain, in the man time my facilities are at your disposal." She wasn't quite sure how she would help the girl get off the mountain, but she knew it would he a lot safer than a controlled explosion.

“You work on that, and I’ll work on my airship. Sound like a square deal?” Chloe wondered, letting her working class Caledorian roots slip. Meanwhile, a whinny of pain came over the lightning.

"What was that?" Sita said it, her keen ears picked it up quite easily, "Did you hear that?" she said, her senses now on high alert. "It sounded like a horse."

And it was indeed a horse. The thunder flashes against his dampfsteel and clockwork plating revealed it was Gambit, carrying an unconscious Kalisha. He in turn was struggling to breathe, so Sajida was carrying him and his owner up the mountain with all her strength. Then she dropped down on her back from the effort, the horse nearly crushing her as he kicked in a panic.

Then Kalisha rolled off and was awoken by the landing. She was distraught at seeing her horse suffer, but pushed through her tears. Then she lifted her clockwork arm, muttered something in an incomprehensible, long dead language, and cast lightning from her fingertips to lift him off her savior. With that effort expended, Kalisha almost closed her eyes from exhaustion, but Chloe- unbeknownst even to herself- appeared from the shadows behind her.

This caused the rancher to yelp, and then Chloe to yelp in return, and then Kalisha to ask, “Wh-who are you?”

“I’m sorry to have spooked you. I’m Chloe...a guest of Lady Sita’s, if you know her.”

“Yes, yes. Lady Sita! Come quickly,” Kalisha pleaded as Sajida attempted to soothe the mortally wounded horse.

Chloe, Sajida and Sita rescue Kalisha after an attack against her
Sita saw Chloe vanish, and had many questions but would reserve those once she had resolved the situation. She grabbed her sword and scabbard and slid it into her belt and bolted out the door into the storm, she sensed Sajida and a smile warmed her, she could smell Sajida, she was nearby, Sajida, the woman who she had given the gift of vampirism too, saved her life, spent many months with teaching, had came back to her, maybe Alice wasn't far behind, she ran towards the direction of Sajida. "Sajida!" she cried out, "Alice!" she cried out seeing the two female figures along with Chloe, she ran and as she got closer she saw Sajida, and Chloe, but the third woman was not Alice, disappointment briefly flashed on her face, but she saw the woman was unconscious and Sajida was trying to save the life of the horse. Sita bent down and put her hand to the unconscious woman's neck and closed her eyes for a moment, she could hear the womans blood in her veins, it was moving slowly, "Shes alive, but barely." Sita said, "We have to get her inside." She wanted to hug Sajida, and embrace her long lost friend but there were more pressing matters at hand. "Sajida, Chloe, Chloe, Sajida." she said gesturing to the both of them, "You two, get the woman inside, I will carry the horse to my stables and heal him, what is the nature of his injuries?"

Kalisha passed out on the way to the house. Thinking quickly, Chloe and Sajida got Kalisha into the warm bath where they could treat her injuries, which thankfully were very superficial aside from a blow to the back of the head that likely caused her dizziness. As Kalisha slept Chloe stood guard by their new visitor to make sure she didn’t slip under it and drown, looking away from her now unclothed and very shapely figure.

While that was going on, Sajida excused herself and walked at the slowest speed possible before approaching the main atrium where Gambit was bleeding his last on the floor. She’d thought about how best to answer Sita’s question, but she probably wouldn’t like the answer. And it was the first time that Sajida had talked to Sita for more than five minutes (while they fed on a waterfoot) since that fateful day seven years ago.

“So, Lady Sita, here we are. I have an answer for you. Yes. Just, do not be angry with me. Give me your word before you reply,” Sajida began.

After a pause to let Sita say whatever she needed to, “For context, I...may...or may not have drained some Confederate Army elves who got lost in the woods on the mountain.” She instinctively fumed, “And before you judge me, who was the one who said mortals are stupid, that they come to this mountain seeking shelter, and only find death?! That’s right, you! And it was all at night, no witnesses, just like you said.”

“Tonight, though, I was there to ask...something of Kalisha,” Sajida sighed. She was not about to reveal that just yet. “And then I saw a bunch of elves riding in on their stupid fucking dragons and telling her to accept the third lowball offer of their worthless toilet paper for her entire herd of waterfeet. You know, the creatures we depend on. To live! I demanded that they raise the price, due to the hyperinflation of Confederate script and so that Kalisha could have enough to buy more animals”- apparently, Sajida had taken a keen interest in economics over time- “so they decided to attack her instead.

“I killed several of those thieving bastards- especially one who tried to choke my Kalisha, who suffered a much, much worse fate and begged for death by my teeth- but one of their dragons was about to unleash a wall of fire that would have burned her to a crisp. I bit that creature, but I didn’t drain it before it threw me off with ease, and Gambit charged into the creature’s claw to protect his human mother.”

Sajida started to kneel and tear up as she petted the best and most loyal horse she’d ever seen. “Then she said a few words in a language I didn’t understand”- in truth, she did, but it scared the shit out of her- “pulled down damned lightning from the sky and smote them like the goddess she is! That’s when she passed out and Gambit insisted on carrying her all the way up the mountain, despite his grievous wounds that I healed as much I could with my blood from what little I learned from you.”

“I don’t know if it can be done. He’s lost a lot of blood. But if anybody can heal him or find a way to turn him into a vampire horse, it’s you,” Sajida groaned as a flash of something went across her vision.

Last edited:
Sita tightened her jaw, internally she was angry, she wanted to strike her, to scream at her. I told you to avoid mortals! I told you to not feed on them, much less fighting them. Revealing who you are is asking for death and now you have brought death to my doorstep! Now the queen of the mountain must protect her home! You have forced me to fight and raise my hand which I swore I would never do again.

Sita quelled her anger, she bit her tongue so hard she made it bleed, then leaned down and opened her mouth and let the blood run into Gambit's wounds. "If this does not heal him, it will kill him." she said gravely. "I cannot turn an animal into a vampire. It is forbidden. Animals, unlike mortals when turned, have no sense of logic or rationality, they hunger, they kill without remorse and die without regret. If my blood cannot heal him, he will die."

Sita stood up, "Whatever your business is with Kalisha it is yours and yours alone and I will not question it." There was a calm fury in her eyes as they dimly glowed crimson, "You have brought war to my doorstep Sajida, the elves and their dragons will come straight to me. Why?" she stood, "Because I am the last living vampire." The crimson in her eyes began to grow more intense. "They will come with their siege weapons and their dragons and their magic, they will seek to tear me down. I had centuries of peace, I was left alone. Now you have made me go to war." The crimson started to glow very intensely. "You will leave in four days. That is enough time to determine if Gambit lives or dies and Kalisha to heal, take Chloe with you." She walked over to a table she had by the door with some ink and quills and scribbled something on a piece of parchment then folded it up and handed it to Sajida. "Please, deliver this to Alice for me."

“And what was I supposed to do? Abandon one of our few friends, who has risked life and limb to bring us our food for years? No, Sita...you are not the last living vampire, because you made me into one of you, and you hardly live at all. A thousand years alone on this mountain has made you weak. This place is my home, you coward, and you’re not the Queen of anything, so you can’t tell me what to do. I’m not leaving, for what kind of creatures of the night are we if we can’t defend our turf? HM? Huh?!”

Sajida now stood angrily in front of Sita, arms folded, glaring directly at the woman who got her into this situation. She didn’t know if she just wanted to fight Sita (but OH was she ever so tempted) or if she wanted to pin her down and fuck her amazing cock.

“Listen here, then, bitch. I’m in charge now, and I say we stay. Show these elves never to mess with us or our friends again,” Sajida said. “They would have found us anyway, so let’s make this battle be on our terms. I know you have such passion, my dear Sita, that you’ll protect anyone you care about, even broken, ruined strangers like me; even if you still long for a human who abandoned you like trash, that can’t be the only reason why that fire went out.” She then delved her hand into Sita’s pants. “I want that back, because when you defend the people you love, you are unstoppable. We can be unstoppable together!” she added as she groped and fondled Sita’s penis.

Sita tightened her jaw and stared at Sajida, she wanted to bore into her with her gaze, and make her cower and weep, but that only worked on mortals. She tried anyway, so angry she didn't notice the hand down her pants at first. Then a fire lit inside her when she did feel it. She spun around and pinned Sajida to a wall so hard the stone cracked. Had Sajida been human, this might have hurt her or even killed her, but now that she was a vampire, born from Sita's blood she was nigh unbreakable. She planted a passionate kiss on Sajida's lips and delved her tongue as deep as it would go into her throat, then she pulled back. "We fight together, we die together." she said and kissed the woman again. "I fancied you from the moment I laid eyes on your wounded mortal corpse, but I restrained myself because I wanted to protect you." she kissed Sajida again, then took a step back and Sita tore off her shirt and pressed back into the woman again, cracking the stone further. Sita grabbed Sajida by the jaw and struck her across the face, knowing it would fuel the fire and not break her. "But if you ever call me a bitch again." That was it, all she said, she never intended to finish her sentence as her fangs slid out and she licked them.

Sajida uses Sita to get off
“And I haven’t desired your body until recently, but that was because I didn’t see myself wanting anybody after what happened to me,” Sajida said. “You at least, won’t hurt me. Can’t, even if you wanted to. And I can’t do the same, so we’re stuck together. you and I. And let’s make two things clear.

“One, I own your cock and will use it to get off when I can.

“And two, I don’t have romantic feelings for you. And I know you’re still in love with Alice. So consider this scratching both our itches, because sex with anyone else would likely destroy them.”

With that, Sajida pulled off Sita’s remaining clothing and spit in her hand to lubricate it before stroking Sita’s massive length.

Sita understood the terms very clearly, and at one point she intended to acknowledge this as well, but as soon as Sajida started stroking her cock, she lost all rational thought, she lost all cognitive processes in her mind, all worries about the upcoming battle, war even, the only thing that existed was this moment. She let out a primal guttural moan and kissed Sajida again, "I am going to fuck your brains out." Sita said as she wrapped a hand around Sajida's neck, then leaned in to scrape her fangs across Sajida's collar bone, before licking up her neck and her ear, and dragging her fangs back down Sajidas neck, before whispering, "You ever tasted vampire blood before?" she asked, "Bite me. Try it."

Sajida gasped in fear for the first time in seven years. Not because of any threat on her life, body or security over both, as she knew Sita would never do anything of the kind. That already made her far better than any mortal she’d encountered, apart from Kalisha. Her sexy Kalisha. Strong Kali full of lightning and life. Goddess Lisha with her command over the very atoms of such a wild, untamed force.

Once Sita allowed Sajida to bite her, Sajida wasted no time in tasting the golden blood of their accursed species. She only removed her teeth from Sita’s neck to bray like an animal, then pinned her to the ground, ripping their clothes off frantically and sucking on the whole of Sita’s penis deep in her throat, like it was the fountain of youth. She’d spied on so many mortals doing this predatory thing- letting themselves be preyed upon willingly- and Sajida hungered for Sita like no one else had since Abigail and Alice.

The moment Sajida sank her fangs into Sita's neck was the same moment her eyes rolled back into her head and moaned, she knew her blood would drive Sajida wild, and was further proven by that when she brayed like an animal, ripped her clothes off and pinned her to the floor, a smile crossed her face and sita let out her own primal moans, that bordered a roar as she was pinned to the ground and if she had a soul, it would have surely been sucked right through Sita's pulsing, practically aching member. She moaned, and arched her back, and let Sajida enjoy herself, as she devoured Sita's cock.

Sajida wouldn’t lathe Sita’s cock for long. Just enough to get her wet and ready for Sajida’s hole. For she craved Sita for more than just her cock; as glorious as it was, it was more the chance for her to clear out her fear of fucking and being fucked. And, if she was honest, taking out her frustrations and her anger at the violence inflicted on her by dominating Sita. And so she wasted no time in sitting on her pole.

Sita let out a grunt, then a moan as Sajida plunged herself onto Sita's cock. She grabbed Sajida by the hips and helped her adjust and then began to lift and ease her back down onto it gently, letting her ride it, she let Sajida have control most of the time and then pulled Sajida down for a kiss and moaned into it and whispered into Sajida's ear, "I desired this from the moment we met." She confessed and kissed Sajida again.

“Is that part of why you turned me?” Sajida demanded, slapping Sita across the face. “To have some sweet, quiet little toy you could jerk into for all eternity?! Well, guess what? I’m going to fuck you just as hard, if not harder, than you could possibly fuck me.” Now Sajida rode Sita’s cock harder and pushed two merciless fingers in her pussy.

"N-no! I turned you to save your ah-!" the rest of the sentence was cut off as the woman mercelessly assaulted her pussy with her fingers. She moaned and writhed, she wanted this, finally someone who she couldn't break, who she didn't have to be gentle with, all she could do was moan, and lick her fangs as she made eye contact with Sajida.

“The last person who fucked you like this was Alice, wasn’t it?” Sajida grumbled. “Well, I’m going to fuck you so hard that by the time I fully drain your cock, you’ll be so dizzy you’ll forget all about her.” She then started trying to prove that by bouncing herself on her cock harder and faster.

Sita smiled, and hoped for that, she wanted to forget Alice, not because she hated her, but because she loved her. Truth be told after Alice left Sita did not even think about making love to another, man or woman for that matter, she just pined for her day in and day out. She wanted to rip Chloe to pieces for not being Alice, and she wanted to pound Sajida as hard as she could for not being Alice. That's all she wanted was her Alice back. The time for reminiscing was not now however, because despite the fact that Sajida was not Alice, she was still very beautiful, she was still very sensual and sexual, and she was also a vampire, which unlike Alice, was not breakable. Sita arched her back and locked eyes with Sajida as she grabbed her hips and aided her in pounding Sajida's pussy, If any of the other girls walked in, they were in for quite a show.

And Sajida, knowing that Sita would probably be the only potential sexual (if not romantic) partner for her whole life...or rather for her whole cursed, immortal existence, wanted to fuck the vampire’s cock back harder and faster than ever before. Part of it was smug pride in making the supposedly ineffable Lady Sita into a drooling love slave. But more than anything, it was revenge for putting her in this predicament.

She’d never thought she’d have to avoid sunlight, worry about draining people in hunger, live in her own shadow. But that was to be Sajida’s lot for all eternity, and Sita was the perfect woman to make her eternal bitch.

Sita flipped the two of them over, so she was now the one on top, then Sita proceeded to pound Sajida into oblivion, but not before she tore into Sajida with her fangs, and drank some of her cursed blood. The taste, the sensations caused her to let out a scream, borderline roar that shook the castle stone as she tasted Sajida's sweet, cursed blood. If the other girls didn't know what was happening, they would most certainly be curious as Sita bared down on Sajida and wrapped her hands around Sajida's neck. She squeezed, Sajida wouldn't die, a vampire couldn't be suffocated, it would most certainly make the fuck more thrilling for Sajida as Sita proceeded to pound the woman hard enough to crack stone, she thought to channel some of her own aggression out on Sajida for not daring to even show for the longest period of time, she grabbed her by the chin with one hand as the other choked her, "You are mine." she growled.

Kalisha’s horse Gambit dies of his wounds
“NOOOO!!!!” Sajida roared as she had her neck bitten and squeezed; something which she knew wouldn’t kill her, but terrified her none the less. “I am no one’s, not even yours, you Queen of rubble!” She then shoved Sita off of her almost instinctively and began biting Sita’s thighs repeatedly, draining the cursed blood from her body, even shaking them both like a rabid dog.

She only let it go when Chloe and Kalisha stepped in the room, a shocked and horrified look on each of their faces as they saw the lifeless body of Gambit on the floor and (apparently) Sajida and Sita going at each other instead of helping him. Kalisha wrapped the towel around herself tightly and ran screaming and crying, while Chloe stood in the doorway, frozen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom