Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"With pleasure!" Sita shouted and dove for the womans neck, sinking in her teeth and taking a drink, not quite a sip, and almost a gulp, in a few seconds she finished, bit her tongue and let the blood run into the wound, healing it instantly. She then pulled her massive cock out of Alice and stood up on the bed. "On your knees darling, you are going to positively drain me dry." she smiled a fanged smile, not even caring that Alice's blood was running down her chin and chest she smiled as her cock pulsed and throbbed, some pre cum dripped off the tip and landed on the bed with a tiny wet noise, she could have pounded this woman for hours but the fact she begged to suck her dick and swallow her cum had her wanting that more than to pound her into oblivion. "Now, this is no ordinary cock." she said, "So I don't expect you to deepthroat it or anything of that nature, but the head is quite sensitive, pay lots of attention to it and I promise your reward will be gigantic." she smiled.

The blood that Alice lost did make her slightly woozy, especially since it was from her neck. But the slight draining also rushed the remaining blood around her body to compensate, and especially to her engorged nipples and clitoris. And then Sita gave her instructions and that really got Alice’s heart pumping, her mouth salivating, and her hairless, well-fucked and reddened pussy drooling as she swiveled her hips to hover above the vampire’s face.

She ended up stroking Sita’s penis delicately, suckling the head as instructed, and then gently pushing one and then two fingers into her cunt as hard and fast as she could while that was happening. And in time, Alice grew confident enough to vigorously deepthroat about half of the vampire’s length as well as jerk her sloppy shaft harder and push a third finger inside her.

Sita groaned and bucked her hips as she ran her fingers through Alice's hair, "That's a good girl, you finger that cunt and suck that cock." a small spurt of pre cum shot into the girls mouth. "Oooh yeah, you suck dick real good." she thrust her hips forward to encourage the girl to take more then set about her own work eating the girls nubile wet pussy. She started by gently nipping and licking the inner thigh before she got her first taste, it was sweet to her and tasted like peaches. She took a few more sniffs before she slid her tongue in the girls sex and wiggled it around all the while sucking her clit.

Alice resisted the urge to bite down on her benefactor’s penis from how excruciatingly good the vampire’s head game was. Yet it was nearly impossible for her to be as good as she’d been earlier, despite her best efforts, while being brought near to the edge of ultimate orgasm.

β€œI- I’m sorry, Mistress Sita. I’m cloooose!” she wailed.

"Good, give it to me." she said as she continued to suck, lick and nip at the Alice's clit, fucking it with her tongue. "Cum for me Alice, give me all of your sweet juices." she said feeling herself on the brink of orgasm as well. "I'm gunna-" she gasped and began to cum, ten generous ropes of cum were given to her.

Alice inadvertently gulped down some of Sita’s cum, and hacked and coughed a few of them out once there were more ropes. But Alice prided herself on quickly figuring out how to catch the remaining sperm in the back of her mouth and then turn around on Sita’s face and cheekily open her mouth to show Sita her own load before gulping it down with a smile.

Once that was done, however, Alice could no longer resist Sita’s tongue or fend off her climax, much as she would have liked this feeling to go on forever or until she died, whichever came first. She then groaned, β€œUnnnfffuck SITA I’M CUMMIIII-!” and squirted a little on Sita’s questing tongue before bucking her hips in ecstasy while leaning back on her arms. She then continued to ride out her orgasm until her clit and lips became too sensitive and she had to pull away.

Sita was on the woman and had her pinned in two seconds flat, her head resting on Alice's chest. "Mmmm." she chuckled, "Was that as good for you as it was for me?" she smiled, "I must admit, I needed that more than I realized." Sita licked her lips and then stopped. "Do you hear that?" she asked, "Nothing." Sita sat up, stood up, and threw on a robe. "That's exactly my point, she has stopped screaming. Let's go check it out. Just stay behind me."

Alice panted from her complete and utter satisfaction at the hands of Sita, and was about to snuggle herself closer to the vampire, spread her legs, and plead with Sita to fuck a baby into her. But Sita sprang out of bed and put on a robe, so Alice quickly sidled behind her and managed to deftly pick the lock to the glass case she’d seen earlier before throwing on the clothes.

Last edited:
Sajida goes missing after being turned
"You clever little shrew." Sita said as she watched Alice pick the lock. "Clever little girl." she smiled. "I see you know how to open more than just hearts." she gave another smile, this time, a bit warmer. "So, lets head downstairs and check on your friend, remember, stay behind me." Sita said as she walked down the stairs, "Sajida? Darling? Is everything okay?" she asked, "It's me, Sita. You stopped screaming so I am assuming you either died, which would be awful, or you are now changed." She paused, "On the off chance that you are still alive, are you by any chance hungry or thirsty? And I don't mean for food. On the other off off chance you are and are currently trying to stalk Alice here to drain her of her life's blood, I will warn you, you think you are strong, you are not in the face of me. So save me the trouble of turning you into a pile of ash on my carpet and calm yourself." she said frankly.

Alice grinned, feeling pleased by Sita’s compliment, β€œIf you ever get yourself locked out of your castle, I’m your girl.” That was quickly wiped away by the tension running through her body as it turned out that Sajida was missing. While the Sajida Alice had briefly met would not harm anyone, if Sita had had to turn her into a vampire- a rare creature these days- it was impossible to know how she would handle it.

Then Alice’s vision was clouded by a billowing sheet of rain that came in through one of the large windows of the main foyer that was now broken. β€œWell, I think we have our answer- she’s probably left,” the inquisitive young woman opined. β€œDead people generally don’t drag themselves through windows. The question is, why do this? Why not go for my life force as you mentioned?”

"So, be that as it may, which is entirely correct. The problem which we have now is there is a vampire, freshly turned, ravenously hungry, and unlike myself whom can walk in the daylight because I was born a vampire, she was merely turned, the sun will turn her to ash. Being that she is now technically my child, it is my duty to protect her. We need to find her, she can't have gotten off this mountain just yet, but I know she will head for the village down below. Can you protect yourself? I can cover way more ground not having to walk, but if you do not feel ready to protect yourself we shall walk together, your safety is paramount, and if you chose to go on your own I will need to give you a couple of things. Our job here is not to kill her, but we must bring her back safely. If she gets to the village, they will kill her or I will be forced to do so. So please Alice, I know we barely know each other but I have to know that you trust me and that I can trust you." she said frankly.

β€œI agree that it’s paramount that we find her and explain the predicament she’s in before Sajida hurts any innocent people,” Alice nodded. β€œBut if we can’t find her by tonight, then I will go alone to the Imperial War Office to end my tour of duty now that the rebels have surrendered. I need to get back home to Caledoria to take care of my sister, Chloe Rose, in Edinar Public Asylum, and to find my darling Elizabeth and go back to her. I also need to make sure that Abigail and I get our story- about Sajida killing the two soldiers and then taking me and Abigail hostage before the airship crashed, killing her- straight before I break it off with Abigail. It may seem like I’m throwing Sajida under a Goliath, but the Empire obliterated an entire division of Oliphaunts with a single cannon strike in one battle. If they think she’s alive and killed soldiers, they will not stop hunting her, vampire or not.”

β€œAs to whether I can protect myself...” Alice said carefully. β€œLet’s just say that I understand all too well what Sajida went through, and her rapists are lucky I shot them while in my Golem suit instead of doing- something else.” With that, the candles in the chandeliers went out by way of a chilling wind as Alice revealed for the first time to anyone, even inadvertently, that she had the Darkness as its supernatural shadows leaked off her. Perhaps bringing to mind stories or memories of the Cataclysm War nearly 12,000 years ago, if Sita was familiar with it in either way.

How the ancestors of vampires brought forth the Nether’s demonic hordes into the Matter Realm after draining enough blood. How the ancestors of werewolves opposed them. How the ancestors of dragons and the Devara demigods clashed in the skies over catastrophically broken continents with flying demons and vampires in bat form as all the dwarves were entombed forever by the collapsing earth, and those few who survived the Continental Division of Originum were absorbed by driders. How some humans became First Shades, imbued with shadow itself from the Void of angry dead as the Dreamscape began to weaken to hunt demons and vampires alongside werewolves once the portals closed.

She then started to put her armor back on over her newfound clothing and then gasped sheepishly as she wondered, β€œUm...is it okay if I borrow these? They seem important to you. I just...they fit, and I was so cold.”

Last edited:
Sita’s memory of the Klandethan People’s Revolution of 1632
Sita observed the rooms icy chill, how she felt a presence, and reminded of the old wars. Her mind raced, the heart of her creation and ancestors beat before her. It was quickly erased by Alice's words. "Is it okay if I borrow these?" she shook her head a few times to ward away the haze. "Y-y-yes." She said. "They belonged to someone, very special. Allow me to weave a tale of my own for you. Her name was, Alisa. She was a mortal like you." She paused, "Well not exactly like you, she was the most human, human I had ever met if that makes sense. She came to my castle in the haze of a great tragedy. She was to marry a man she did not love to form an alliance between two families and bond them together as one. She came here not knowing what was here, just knowing there was a castle, and that no one dare tread on these grounds." She took a seat on the stairs and continued to weave her tale. "So when she arrived on my doorstep my first instinct was to drain her, and throw her off my mountain." A tear ran down her cheek. "But when I saw the tears in her eyes, I couldn't. I brought her in and over the few days she simply hid away from me, I let her be, I figured she would come out in her own time. She finally did, she told me her story. I offered to wed her myself so she could not be claimed. At first it was simply a business agreement. Then we began to grow fond of each other, then it was love. We did everything together, we bathed together, we ate together, we even watched the sunset and moon rise together. It was perfect. She even asked me to turn her when she was older so it could be forever." Another tear ran down her cheek. "Forever never came. Instead they did." she gritted her teeth, and blood ran down the sides of her mouth as she bit her tongue.

"They came to my fucking castle." As if on queue from a record player in the main room of the castle began to play this song "They came with their powder rifles and their swords and their fire, thinking they could take my love from me. I walked out the front gate to meet their challenge. All we want is the girl! They said. Just give us her and we will leave you alone. This is MY MOUNTAIN! I shouted." she slammed her fist into the stone steps, cracking one. "And just like this mountain I WILL NOT BE MOVED!" She shouted. "I fought them, I killed dozens. But they had some sort of witch on their side, and she had given them the key to winning a fight." she had a solemn look on her face. "Dead mans blood, blood from a corpse instantly paralyzes any vampire no matter their strength. Someone cut me with a blade laced with it. I had to lay there as they took her, and she fought in all the ways I taught her, she bit, and kicked, and gouged, they lost their temper and killed her. They killed my love in front of me and left me there. For three days I laid on the cold hard ground unable to move. I have since then given up on love."

Alice gives Sita her hair to remember her by
β€œI’m...sorry to hear that. I don’t know when your woman died, but Caledorians have a similar historical story about Elizabeth the Liberator, the first Empress of Caledoria who slew the King Elder Dragon 1,886 years ago together with her husband, Emperor Henry. Hundreds of years after her death, letters were found written from her to a witch named Azariah Gilroar that many claim were filled with romantic love but that the Church of Solstice, in its single minded hatred of homosexuality, declared to be fakes and tried to destroy. This same puritanical obsession is what forced me into the Army. Meaning...there’s always someone trying to take away love.

β€œI wish I could be that person for you, that I could have forever with you, but my Elizabeth cries for me, so I cannot. However, I fervently hope someone can come along for you someday. Still, I shall proudly wear these clothes when I go back home and attempt to make my mark on this world, and remember your devotion to your beloved always thereby. In return, I shall give you this token to remember me.”

Alice took a sword off the wall and tied up then chopped off most of her long hair. That done, Alice leaned against a chair while opening a book, her look now complete as she turned on a lamp to read by and marked it. β€œAh, this is what I was looking for- A Complete Survey of Klandethan, written and illustrated by one Yulias Ersogan in 1803. Did you meet him? Anyway, there’s only a few ways to climb down the mountain, and I’ve marked them all here with this fountain pen.”

Last edited:
Sita stood there, the woman's hair in her hands, shocked by the gesture. Her words how she wished she could be her forever, maybe she really did care, but her love belonged to someone else. Then she remembered, there were other pressing matters. She walked over to the book and pointed to one route leading down the side of the mountain but winded back down the front, to the village. "That way, that is the most direct route to the village. We have to cut her off. You can probably scale down the mountain directly and attempt to get to the lower regions of the path. I can go down the path and we can attempt to cut her off." Sita said and dashed out the front door, as a vampire of her age, she had honed her powers throughout the centuries. One of those was speed. It was shown at that moment when she dashed out the door, papers and dust were kicked up as a wind blew when she moved, but to her the world moved in slow motion. The instant she was outside she stopped, it was pouring rain and she cried out "SAJIDA! WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING WE WILL BOTH REGRET!" No response as she cried into the cold, black, wet night, she took off down the path.

Alice and Sita rescue Sajida from the storm
Sajida wanted to listen to them. Truly she did. It was much warmer, after all, back in the castle. And she was keeping her back against a rain-slicked rock as the storm intensified and sheeted rain, making her feet constantly scramble for purchase.

But the hunger...oh the hunger. It was like nothing the poor fisherwoman had ever felt. Her blood, such as there was remaining, curdled into an acidic sludge that stung all throughout her circulation. Her stomach threatened to devour her from the inside out. And it had only taken a single blink for her body to decide to leap through the window and scramble down the cliff at impossible speeds.

Alice had been closer, but Sajida’s mind got one tiny say by restraining herself from attacking the Imperial soldier who had risked so much to protect her. But as for the rest of the invaders...no, the monsters who had broken her country long and made her parents live in fear before she was even born, the hunger wanted to drain them all, to wreak havoc on the world of mortals no matter the cost, no matter Sajida’s internal pleas for mercy from her conscience, even for rapists and murderers such as them.

As soon as Alice spotted Sajida stuck on the cliff face, she launched a spring-loaded grappling hook from inside the left-handed gauntlet atop her armor, and then tied it around a tree to anchor herself as she belayed down to where the other woman was.

β€œHey, Sajida! You alright?”

The teenage Bamban girl trapped inside the feral vampire managed to nod, all the while gripping the rocks behind her with enough strength to crack them.

β€œThen come towards me. I promise I’ll get you to safety.”

β€œBut- but I’ll fall, Alice.”

β€œThen I’ll grab onto you. Nobody else will die today, I promise.”

Unless you try to bite me, Alice thought but kept inside her mind, as it was already hard enough to sidle her body along the narrow rocks while high winds whipped it, let alone contain her own angry voice that loudly demanded Alice to end Sajida as the soldier approached the vampire. The Darkness and the Shtragoi Curse acting as like-polarity magnets, pushing hard against each other.

But at last, Alice’s stubborness prevailed, and she put her right arm around Sajida’s waist before giving a tug on the cable to reel her back. As the cable pulled, however, the wind whipped underneath them both, causing them to flap in the breeze and scream for help, the tree the only thing keeping the both of them and their cable from flying off into the night.

Sita heard the screams, she rushed to where they were coming from and she saw the girls dangling from a line. She stuck her head over the ledge. "Just...just hang on okay! I've got you!" she shouted down below to the two of them. "Whatever happens, do not let go!" She took a few steps back then dug her fingers into the base of the tree, breaking skin making herself bleed against the trees rough bark, but she was determined to save them. One step, the tree starting coming up from the roots, another step back and it was free, another step, another, after what seemed like hours, but was really only ten agonizing seconds she had freed the tree and pulled them up, the last few feet of cable she pulled with her bare hands and got them back on solid ground. Her first instinct was to immediately grab Sajida. Which she did with lightning speed, she restrained her by pressing Sajida's back to her chest and held her there with one arm, blood was dripping from her hands as she had nearly ripped off all of the skin on her fingers and palms pulling the tree up and then pulling the cable. "Sajida, you have to listen to me. I know you are hungry. I will get you fed I promise. I have all the blood you will need inside I promise. Just please, calm down."

Sajida said, β€œI...I’m scared. I want to be normal, but I can’t. And- I don’t know what I was thinking, scaring you and Alice like that.” Meanwhile, Alice was struggling to get to her feet and disconnect her grappling hook so she could get inside the castle as well.

β€œIt’s just so har-!” Sajida started to say as the hunger tried to get her to drain Alice, despite the fact the Caledorian had saved her life without a second thought. But Alice’s piercing scream interrupted them both when the tree was pushed away from the mountain by the furious storm surge, dragging her by the cable, presumably to her demise.

β€œNOOOOOOOO!!!!” Sajida yelled. β€œFirst my parents, then my husband, not Alice too...this world must DIE!” Sajida roared, eyes turning blood red while she tightened her grip on Sita’s torso to keep from blowing away and from attacking someone.

Last edited:
"Fuck." Sita said under her breath and dashed to the tree, Sajida still in hand, she was holding on with one hand but losing her grip as the skin was literally peeling off her palms. "Sajida, I can save Alice but you have to help me. I can't lift this tree and hold you. I need you to grab on to the cable and pull her up." she pleaded, "Please." she groaned as the tree began to splinter. "NOW!" she shouted.

Sajida was so scared. Everything in her being just wanted to ignore what the vampire who turned her was saying and hold on to Sita for dear life, afraid that she didn’t have the strength to move on her own, let alone pull Alice in.

But then the moonlight broke through the clouds, Shandura herself seemed to touch her heart, and Sajida became calmer than at any other time in her life. As the storm seemed to weaken of its own accord, Sajida pulled with all her might on the cable, and soon Alice and her armor landed on the ground and the rain and wind became softer.

Alice managed to disconnect the hook and reel in her grappling line, then stood shakily, bent her knees and placed her hands upon them, and then sighed, β€œAnd I thought I was quite done with death-defying adventures for one lifetime. But it seems death is not done toying with me. Thank you.”

Sita still had her Grip on Sajida, although at this point her dress was coated in blood and you could see the bones on both of her hands, they had already begun to heal and within half an hour they would be back to normal. "Alice." Sita said, "I thought I had lost you back there. Can we please go inside before the storm decides to pick up again?" Sita asked, "We must get the newly turned vampire fed and calmed. She turned to Sajida, "I will let you go where you please, but for the next month, I require that you remain with me in my castle. We need to hone your skills, and teach you control, only then can you go out into the world again. I need you to trust and understand this. You are not a prisoner, but this is for your safety. Stay with me."

β€œIf she needs to feed...” Alice gulped after the three of them made it inside, gingerly avoiding the broken glass and overturned furniture on the floor, β€œthen if you can assure me you can teach her how to control herself, then I’m alright with her biting me.”

Sajida nodded at Sita’s stipulation that she needed to live with the fellow vampire for a month to learn the ropes, then froze at Alice’s offer and said, β€œI...I don’t want to hurt her if I can’t control myself.”

"No." Sita said firmly, "Out of the question, no chance, not happening." she turned to Sajida, "If she bites you, you are dead, that will be the end of it, she cannot control herself, and I cannot possibly teach her to do so within mere minutes. I have some connections and I am able to acquire blood to keep stored, you will drink that for now, I will begin by teaching you about small animals, and how not to kill them when feeding. When, you have mastered that, I will teach you how to use your venom to turn your victims, I will teach you the entire process of making thralls. Everything to know about vampires will be taught to you. Once you have learned, I will set you free. If Alice wants to stay and provide comfort to you during this time, she can, if not, rest assured I will keep you safe." Sita said having laid out her entire agenda.

β€œI think I’m just going to stop causing everyone trouble and sleep,” Sajida said. Normally, vampires had little need of sleep. However, she had been so exhausted by the attacks on her today, her near-death, and everything that had happened subsequently that Sajida felt she could sleep for a thousand years and it still wouldn’t be enough.

β€œAnd...I will join you in your chambers,” Alice said to Sita. β€œFor a nightcap, as thanks for saving my life.” The legal age for drinking alcohol or using recreational drugs in the Imperial sphere was 18, and so she’d dabbled a bit in it, but was more interested in the term’s usage as a euphemism for retiring for the night to make love.

"As you wish." Sita said, turning to Sajida, "Sajida, the castle is yours for the night. Sleep wherever you wish, you may bathe, take your time and relax. No matter what happens though, please if you need me do not hesitate to just call my name, as long as you are in this castle, I will hear it and come to your aid." Sita said plainly yet passionately.

Back
Top Bottom