Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Chloe did indeed worry about that, now that Sita mentioned it, and decided that it would be a good idea- scientifically and emotionally- to gather more information before arriving at a decision purely based on afterglow. “C-Can you tell me what it would be like? Did you bite Alice after you had sex with her? It’s okay, I’m not jealous anymore or weirded out.”

"It will not hurt." She thought for a second, "To best explain it, its like taking water into your mouth, putting your lips into an O shape and leaning over letting the water run out. The puncture feels like you are getting an injection of some sort. At the end you may feel like a balloon that has had all the air let out of it, weak, and limp." She thought for a second, "Yeah, that about sums it up."

"I did bite her okay." She said, turning away, "And I drank her blood, and it was sweet, sweeter than anything I have ever tasted. I loved every second of it, and I want more." She bit her lip turning to Chloe, "I hope you are as sweet."

“now I realize I’m strong because I’m weak for the right people, including you…“
“Perhaps it runs in the Guthrie family. Perhaps I’ll be the only throat you crave, after you finally seal my fate. Perhaps you can taste me while inside me again,” Chloe sighed as she craned her neck to the right to expose the left side of her throat. Then she continued, “I used to think I was so weak that this world would destroy me at the slightest chance, and I had to harden up or die, but now I realize I’m strong because I’m weak for the right people, including you…I don’t know if that makes any sense.”

Last edited:
Sita's arousal grew, quite quickly in fact and she crawled back on top of Chloe like a wolf going for the kill and she did exactly as Chloe asked, but in a most spectacular fashion, as she rammed her cock into Chloe, she penetrated her neck with her fangs simultaneously, sucking the blood out of her as she pumped her with her cock.

Biting Chloe while having sex with her reveals one possible future to Sita
In that moment- the only instance in millennia when a vampire had ever consensually bitten someone born with the power of the Darkness, let alone while having sex with them- molecules of the power in Chloe's body were transposed up into Sita's fangs, trading places with miniscule amounts of vampire venom. Not enough was exchanged by either side to turn Chloe into a vampire or Sita into a Child of the Void, since the similar qualities of their different curses repelled each other like magnets of similar polarities. But just enough Darkness creeped around her mind to give Sita a much darker vision than the one she'd shared while in pure sexual bliss with Chloe.

Alice returned in the Golem armor Sita had seen her in as the storm raged, and brought the Imperial war machine and its wrath with her. A battalion's worth of Goliaths surrounded her, whistling from their smokestacks and blaring with an unholy roar. And on either side were Akari and Chloe, their bodies surrounded by shadow and grinning maniacally with light coming from their eyes and mouth. Perhaps their powers amplified each other, as Alice's revolver, rivet gun, super scattergun, and speargun looked...different. More menacing, while all the Empire's enemies fled in fear of Alice's shriek, the relentless Imperial forces that consumed all non-humans in their path and breathed fire and smoke into the sky, and the most powerful Voice in the world...

Henry Caldwell.

Emperor of Caledoria, a nation (usually represented in salmon on most maps) that easily dwarfed Klandeth at its greatest extent during Sita’s rule many times over, and could bring the world to heel if it fully gave in to bloodlust and revenge.

And the man who might, if the vision came true, order all three of the most powerful Shades in existence to kill the last vampires with a booming cry that could rattle a mountain.

Last edited:
Sita pulled back with a gasp, taking in air into her lungs she did not need, in a reflex she bit her tongue and let some of the blood drip onto the wound to let it heal quickly. She sat in bed, fear, for the first time in centuries in her eyes. "Henry." She said, "He's going to kill me isn't he, hes going to use you and the girls to kill me. I saw it, I heard his voice." She held her knees close to her chest. "Chloe, promise me you wont listen to him, please, promise me."

"Sita, Sita, shhh...you had a nightmare. That's pretty much been me most nights for the past 28 years...until you came along anyway, and have been holding me in my mind even if you weren't actually there," Chloe said, letting her guard down a little to reassure the vampire who had loved her so powerfully this past hour or so. "But I have to ask: who are you talking about? I don't know any Henry." For all she or anyone else in this remote part of the world knew, Emily Caldwell was still Empress of Caledoria, and the news of her son and chosen successor arriving on the throne as the Final War started encircling Emada was still traveling.

"Some Emperor." She said, breathing heavily, "He just did some sort of weird shout in another language and it turned you and the girls on me." Sita pulled Chloe in close and held her, "Promise me, please, promise me you wont listen to him." She begged again, "Please, just promise."

“Well, there’s only one Empress I listen to, and her name’s Emily Caldwell,” Chloe explained. Then her face sank as she said, “Well, she does have a son named Henry…but I don’t think either of them would do that. And if they ask me to choose between you and my Empire, I’ll pick you every time.” That wasn’t a definitive reassurance, because Chloe hoped it wouldn’t come to that…but also because she wasn’t sure when or if or how that would happen. Or, more importantly, if they'd leverage Alice somehow...

Last edited:
"Henry is her son? He had this, this voice....i-i-it shook the heavens, he made you obey, it was like a call you could not resist, he forced you to do his bidding and kill me, he let out a thunderous cry and you obeyed. You slaughtered me with such force I could not fight it. I could not do anything but remain paralyzed in fear." Sita said all of this genuinely terrified of this Henry, what if this came true, what if this really happened?

"Well, I have heard of the Voice of the Empire...and I think it's just so loud that it either inspires or strikes fear, and can't compel people to do anything. But even if he could, then a.) he can't get it until Emily dies, so we're safe as long as she is," Chloe said definitively. Then she continued while caressing Sita's face, "b.) if I could resist the supernatural charms of an incredibly sexy vampire who I wanted to fuck, badly, for several days until I chose of my own free will to make love to you, then I think my will is strong enough to resist his commands. And c.) if we don't pose a threat, the Empire will probably just ignore us after smashing up the Confederates."

"Why then?" Sita asked, still shaken from her vision, "Why would this come to me?" She stood, pacing, "If what you say is true then Henry would not take the seat of power till his mother is dead, but if she is dead, and has the seat of power, which you are not sure if she is still alive or not, then what grudge would he hold against me to do that to me?" Sita was nervous now, was a new enemy now on the horizon? It seemed all of her sins were coming to her for atonement, and her death would be brought with them.

"I...don't know, really. I've had visions sent from The Darkness before, but I never know what I see, which is frustrating, and no one ever managed to teach me how to interpret that sort of thing. All I remember is that it was pleasant one minute and then not the next," Chloe sighed.

"I just hope that whatever happens, you're okay," the pilot added, weighed down with guilt that she couldn't help the vampire she was falling for.

What Chloe didn't realize was that their little exchange of energies permitted Sita to be slightly sensitive to The Darkness now, and to feel a faint pulse of shadow emerging and billowing like smoke from a nearby lake.

"Rest." Sita said giving Chloe a kiss, "We will talk more in the morning." She stepped out of the bedroom and into the hallway. She felt the energy coming from the lake and opted to head its direction. In the very least she would observe it to see what was happening, and if it was a threat, she would destroy it or be destroyed trying. She left the castle and with all due swiftness she approached the lake, staying hidden and waiting to see what this thing was if it chose to reveal itself.

Akari's siren song lures Sita to view her in the nude.
The "thing" that revealed itself when Sita approached the boundary between water and land, or at least most of its form, was Akari bathing in the lake. Naked as the day she was born, save for the loops of the black mask that were always tied around the rogue fighter's ears, her back to the lake's shoreline.

Her athletic back flexed when her hands brushed over her own breasts, her windpipe, and then finally each of her shoulders with her arms crossed over the upper half of her torso. Meanwhile, she was singing a high-pitched, soothing melody in her mother tongue.

Last edited:
Sita froze, staring at Akari, she felt almost awful for not making Akari aware to her presence, but she could not help herself, Akari was so beautiful, and now, her darkest desire of even catching a glimp of the woman naked had now come to reality. She could not help what was happening between her legs, despite being freshly fucked Sita was once again aroused and it started to show.

"You know...typically one speaks when one wants something of value," Akari grinned beneath her mask, though it was supernaturally contoured to her face so that no one could tell. "Have you come to stare, my friend? Or have you come to seek my counsel on some matter?"

"Fuck." Sita said with a whisper, she had hoped her perversion would go unnoticed. She stepped out of the shadows, arousal slowly growing. "I...you....so beautiful." She said gulping. "My apologies." She hung her head, daring not to look at Akari anymore, "I had just hoped to stare at you a little while longer, I feared I would never have you and this was the closest I would ever get. I have broken your trust and our bond." She dropped to her knees, still looking down. "I am gravely sorry."

Akari calmly picked a nyuyokupanie bathing wrap off the rock next to her, then tied it around herself and emerged from the water.

"You really think I'm beautiful?" she asked with some hesitancy; finally, her impenetrable wall of stoicism seemed likely to gain a crack or two. "And you're not just saying that to get your dick wet?" she also asked, uncharacteristic bluntness more associated with Sajida in Sita's head shining through.

"Something apart from lust troubles your spirit to its core, though. I can feel it. Tell me what bothers you," she said and sat on the rock.

"When I was with Chloe there was a vision, I saw Henry, he ordered you and Chloe and someone else to kill me, with a shout, the voice of the empire Chloe called it. It was so real, I was helpless as I was torn to shreds, there was pain and tears in your eyes, but you could not ignore his command." Sita still stared at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact, "Now I can feel the darkness, just a tiny little bit, its how I knew you, well at least something, was here."

There is no need to...fear the coming of the night.
"A vampire has never felt the Darkness before, but I think I know what happened. When you were with Alice seven years ago, something in your tamakagi, roughly translated to your soul's key, located deep in the brain"- Akari poked her on the forehead to demonstrate her point- "must have been unlocked. Nobody can have sex with someone who was in contact with Darkness and not reveal something of themselves, or have some possibility revealed to them, for the future always changes until it becomes the present and we set it in stone. Perhaps this grew in strength as you were intimate with more people, especially us Shades.

"For you see, we walk the water's edge all our lives, and we can draw upon the dark waters for our strength, while also being capable of basking in the sunshine and keeping those who we hold in the Embrace of Ages- nenraiokeireru, as us Gudarians deign it, or perhaps your word for it, 'sex'- protected from the Void that can lie dormant, and then emerge like the cicada, shrieking as a mass of them dance on our skins, and those of our partners.

"My larger point is, we cannot truly know the future. So there is no need to be afraid of it, or fear the coming of the night. Chloe and I are well-worn travelers of the night, and if you trust in us, we will take all of your hands, for I sense a growing ease in my heart around all of you, even when you're being ridiculous"- Akari winked at this- "and keep you safe."

Sita smiled, a streak of crimson ran down her face as she looked up at Akari, "Thank you." she said, breathing a sigh of relief, "Again, I cannot apologize enough for the violation of your privacy, I just find you so beautiful, and I just, I could not help myself. Would you find it in your heart to forgive me?"

"I think I can..." Akari said, indulging Sita's verbiage even if she didn't. "My heart is not so easily drawn in by you as it seems the others have been, but I still have a proposition for you, as I find my body greatly desirous of you. So, I will let you slake your needs inside me, in the hopes of repeating the circumstances of your visions and seeing what being with another Shade does to you. My one rule is that you must never touch my mask. Ever. For your own safety." Akari tried to give off the confidence of a worldly woman who knew the ways of the flesh, but she was carnally inexperienced, and wanted this naive questing for someone to enter her maidenhood to be at an end already.

"Well?" Akari asked as she stood up, dropped her wrap and let down the bun her hair was tied in. "Do you still find me beautiful?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom