Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"As ever." Sita said, disrobing herself like a snake shedding its skin. "As ever." she whispered, standing before Akari naked. "And me?" She asked.

"Hmm." Sita said with a grin, "So I am guessing the mask staying on means no blowjob huh?"

β€œMy mask is not entirely of this world, and can accommodate your organ. But you need to earn that right, by showing me the things that I’ve heard you do to the other girls to prepare them for your…arrival,” Akari grinned while circling a finger around Sita’s nipples.

"Ooooh." Sita said smiling, she ran her finger from Akari's folds up to her chin, "My arrival hmm?" She said, guiding Akari's hand to her cock, "You mean this?" She asked as she slipped a finger between Akari's folds and made a sort of come here motion with two of her fingers.

β€œFuck…” Akari gasped once she felt the hardened muscle in her hand. β€œSo the proclamations from the other girls are true. You’ll need to keep exploring my depths to make sure that thing knows where it’s going.”

Sita nodded, then the taller woman got on her knees and slid between Akari's legs and started tonguing her folds, tasting her and penetrating her sex with her long thick tongue. Relishing every moment. Working up to the penetration, her cock however, gave away how eager she was as even then it pulsed and throbbed between her legs, as a steady flow of pre started.

Akari couldn’t believe that she was slowly giving up her virginity to a vampire who knew her way around a female’s delicate parts. She closed her eyes, squeezed her hair in her hands, and began groaning as she already felt more pleased from Sita’s immortal mouth than she ever had from her hand…

And that she hadn’t initiated things with Sita sooner.

β€œWell, so far, no visions, it seems…” Akari panted, trying to keep her composure while falling apart. β€œPerhaps I should lubricate your penis for easier connection?”

"So I have prepared you sufficiently?" Sita asked and flicked her tongue across Akari's clit.

β€œI…I…think I have. I mean you have. Phew,” Akari gulped as she got on her knees. She then looked at the broadsword in front of her and looked up at Sita with some worry in her eyes. β€œHow in the world do you expect me to swallow all of that?”

"Well to be honest no one really has the tip is the most sensitive part, so just getting that in your mouth should suffice." She said in earnest, "Although swallowing it would be a feat, I also value your existence, and I am sure you value oxygen."

"Perhaps my mask can assist in that regard," Akari said. "I'm not entirely sure how to execute on this, but I've read it done before in many a...manual, you might say," Akari intimated. "And perhaps this will also unlock the secret of your visions," she added, still trying to relate her sexual excitement and need to be absolutely impaled on this woman's colossal member in some way to the mystical aspects that Akari and Sita were investigating, even if they were both pretending themselves at this point.

The scene around them darkened to a degree, but Sita may not have. Her focus instead on the mask that remained closed yet allowed full range for Akari's tongue to stick out of her mouth, begin licking the underside of the cock that she'd been dreaming of, and then pop it into her mouth.

Last edited:
Sita let out a moan at the sight of what Akari was doing, and an even bigger one at the feel of it. "That...mmhhh, yes, keep doing that." Sita said, nearly lost for words as the mere touch of the girl sent her into bliss, the stream of pre poured out of the tip of her cock and she kept her hands behind her back as to resist the urge to take off Akari's mask.

Akari's mask may have magically let Sita's penis through, but Sita would not be able to detect any other supernatural assistance. It was just Akari's mouth and tongue lathing and swirling around at least half of Sita's cock for a while, but then she relaxed her breathing, concentrated it through her nose, and did the impossible...

Deepthroat Sita's entire length.

Repeatedly. Up and down. Calmly, methodically, yet relentlessly as was Akari's desire. In fact, in a planned fashion. For the clever thief had deigned to bathe in the lake this very morning just after feeling Chloe and Sita's power while they came together and literally stopped time with sex. The depths of their passion, even from across the lake, had become apparent to Akari.

She had closed herself off to love a long time ago. (At least, that's what she told herself.) But even enlightened, peaceful women such as her had needs, for as long as they had bodies. (There was a procedure that she had heard of…but she wanted to remain on this world a little longer yet.)

And the possibility, oh so tantalizing, of fulfilling that need with someone who had prowess in that department. If she had to bathe without her wrap for a while in order to tempt Sita and steal her potent vampire cum, then so much the better.

Last edited:
Sita grabbed the air for something to hold on to at the sight of her cock disappearing down Akari's throat with such ease, repeatedly, this awakened a hunger inside of Sita and an urge to plow Akari till the sun came up. Words formed on her lips and were quickly lost as her cock slipped down her throat once again, Sita grabbed at the air, found nothing, went back to moaning, then trying to speak, then grabbing at the air again, no one had just stopped her in her tracks entirely and turned her into a babbling mess before, yet Akari seemed in full control of the situation as the cycle of her trying to find words, grab at the air and moan repeated itself over and over and over.

Before she could get lost in the primal need to swallow her partner's load, Akari took her mouth off, coughed up a big glob of spit onto the tip, and spread it all over the massive tool with both her little hands.

"I take it I have also sufficiently prepared you to enter me?" Akari asked, a mischievous grin apparent in her wide brown eyes.

Sita nodded eagerly, "Yes." She said, hungering to impale the woman, "But, where? Unless you trust me to hold you up." She said, gesturing at there only being rocks and trees within the immediate vicinity, none of them comfortable for fucking.

"You're a grown woman with a penis that is eager to please her partner...you figure it out," Akari teased, partially seeming aloof to conceal her own lack of command of how that would work. "After all, you've already brought...five women to their backs, from what I hear, and in all sorts of odd locations, like stables. Even the legendary Alice Guthrie has not escaped your creativity, and I would like to experience the fruits of that as well. After all, a little thief like me shouldn't be too much to handle."

Sita put her hands into Akari's armpits and picked her up with ease, then she sat her on a rather flat rock. "Behold then darling, the power of a woman with the desire to plow you into oblivion." She strode over to a tree, not too large, but just large enough that should the average person try to accomplish what she was about to do, they would find themselves severely injured. She snapped the tree leaving a stump in its place, the stump was about three feet high and it had a good five foot radius, more than enough to lay Akari across and bend her over. She turned and faced Akari, her cock still pulsing, throbbing and oozing pre, "Your bed my dear." She grinned. "Creative enough for you?"

"There is only one last piece of business to be discussed," Akari said, while leaning her back over the tree trunk, doggy-style and with her ass in the air, as that had been the way she'd always wanted to be taken by Giichi before he met his untimely demise. "If you being inside these women has caused you painful visions in the past...I have a lot of suffering in my past. I- are you sure you want to know anything more about me? I was a whimpering, pathetic girl hiding in the dark and afraid of her own shadow for the longest time, and I still have nightmares about that time that I will probably struggle with for the rest of my life. Surely, experiencing that with me would be a turn-off?"

Sita finally takes Akari’s virginity. The pentagram is now complete.
Sita did not answer Akari's question with words, but with actions. "Shh now dear, save your voice, you're going to need it for when you scream." Sita lined herself up with Akari's eager slit and stepped forward, plunging the head of her massive cock into Akari's slit.

Akari then looked back at Sita with genuine worry in her eyes as the bulbous head of Sita's unit parted all resistance from her tight slit. Then she reared up her chest in a gasp, wondering what she'd gotten into. "Further...deeper...pleeeeeh," Akari sighed, unable to finish her sentence as she got used to the intruder. But the vampire would know her intent.

"More huh?" She grinned and pushed forward, slowly but surely, taking her sweet time until about two minutes later she hilted inside the beautiful woman. Sita then took her time doing the reverse motion. Slowly pulling out to her tip, and then again, two minutes later she hilted, all the while she did this she leaned forward and sucked on Akari's nipples, alternating between the left and right, making sure to swirl her tongue around the areolas before gently clamping her teeth around them and sucking on them. She intended to see just how far she could drive Akari before she lost her mind and begged for a hard pounding.

β€œOhhhh…fuuuuck…yessUH!” Akari cried. Her eyes had already squeezed shut because it all felt too good as soon as Sita buried herself in her scabbard, but then the "UH" jumped from her arched chest and mouth. As if she wasn't clear enough about her needs, Akari flexed her legs to give Sita more leverage inside her, and placed her feet on Sita's rock-hard thighs, touching the backs of her knees with her tiny Gudarian toes. The only remnant of the quiet, self-composed warrior thief that Sita had met was that stupid mask, still covering her face so Sita couldn't see her face as she moaned.

Last edited:
Sita held back every single urge in her body to take the mask off, she had made a promise to keep it on, and she would not do something so foolish as to ruin this moment. Maybe in time she would see Akari's face, but for right now hearing her moan and watching her writhe in pleasure was good enough. "This moment, could not be more perfect." Sita said as she thrusted upward and leaned back, dragging the tip of her cock across the walls of Akari's insides, making a bulge in her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom