Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Alice’s arrival at Lady Sita’s castle with Sajida- September 25th, 1886

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
Mt. Klandethan, Klandethi Mountain Range

Confederate Province of Klandeth

West of the Imperial Territory of Bamba

Saturday, September 25th, 1886

The country of Klandeth was full of rolling green hills that grew many oranges. So many in fact that the locals could hardly sell them all as it was, and squeezed and bottled any excess juice into world famous and highly in demand Klandethi orange wine. The people there- and the elvish provincial government that taxed most of the profits and gave the scraps to the peasants they worked to the bone, even long after the end of official human slavery- owed their success and ability to grow such bounties well into December to the volcanic soil beneath the namesake Mt. Klandethan, the tallest in the world. Some people attributed it, though, to the myth of the Mountain Queen.

Once, a thousand years ago, this unusually pale woman had ruled over her darker-skinned subjects, but not in enmity as the elves did; with kindness and healing. Then, when she began demanding their blood to keep her youth, the people rose against her in 1632 and placed a curse on her. It was then said in their pastoral, pantheistic religion that her cursed and angry soul caused volcanic eruptions and her tears on the perpetual storm at the top became the Bamba River that watered their fields and thousands of others.

That was precisely the storm that 18-year-old Sergeant Alice Guthrie of the Caledorian Imperial Army was now struggling to navigate in her tiny recon airship as she carried the barely breathing and broken body of a Surai fisherwoman named Sajida Dhawan who had been living with her Bamban husband, Vivaan, before he went off to become a medic for the Surabamba Rebellion against the Empire. On September 17th, 1886, while at the bottom of the ocean in her much-too-tight Golem armor as part of the Imperial attack on the final rebel stronghold located in the underwater city of Sanctuary Trench, a stray rivet from her rivet gun had brained Vivaan. When she, her girlfriend Abigail, and two male squadmates had gone to deliver the bad news, Alice and Abigail had turned their backs for one second to find their friends raping Sajida and beating her as she struggled. They'd shot the men, but then Abigail panicked and ran, leaving Alice to apply what field medicine she could and take Sajida as far from this place as possible- to another field hospital perhaps.

The storm had other plans, though. Her airship took a rough landing, and Alice only just managed to escape the vehicle with her before the storm blew it away and made its whale oil tanks explode, soaking them both to the bone with cold, ashen rain from the dormant volcano in the meanwhile. But Alice could see...a castle in the distance, and used all her strength to cradle Sajida and keep going.

Last edited:
Sita stood on a tall balcony, watching the storm claim yet another ship, it fell to the ground and exploded, she smiled, "It's what they deserve." she said, "Hundreds of years I gave them, bountiful crops, wealth, my power, I gave them everything, then, when I ask for a little blood, a little sacrifice so that I may continue to give them hundreds more years of the same, they throw me on the mountain, try to burn me to death and then expect me not to be angry." she looked closer with her keen eyes. "What's this?" she said, "A survivor?" she sat down her wine glass and picked up her sword. "We can't have anyone living to tell the tale of knowing I may still be alive, I can't risk the storm not claiming them." she jumped out of her balcony and slowly floated to the ground, she parted the storm as she headed to the two figures, sword drawn, she was going to kill them both.

Alice didn’t see Sita coming until the ruler of the castle was almost upon them with a sword. Realizing that the red glow of the Golem helmet’s porthole might make her look hostile, Alice removed it, her long brown hair now spilling over her shoulders once her bun was undone by the rain, placed down the basket on her back that her weapons were tied to, and threw up her hands to show that she was not a threat.

β€œPlease, whoever you are...my name is Alice Guthrie, and I promise we’re not here to hurt you. My friend here is Sajida Dhawan and she’s been beaten and badly injured. Can you help her at all? I don’t know who else I can turn to right now,” Alice said while on her knees.

If the young soldier was honest with herself, though, Sajida was strong but Alice wasn’t sure if the fisherwoman would make it without surgery that wasn’t in reach, not with this weather. Sajida’s ribs were broken in several places, she had profuse bruising and head trauma, and her internal bleeding was extensive.

"Clearly." Sita said and sheathed her blade, walking closer to the two of them she examined the beaten women, she picked her up easily, "Inside with me." Sita said and started walking towards the castle. Once they were both inside she laid the woman down on a couch. "I am going to strip her, I need to see the full extent of her wounds. There are some spare clothes in the bedroom down the hall." she had picked up a dagger as she gestured in the direction of the room, "Don't worry, this isn't to hurt her." she turned back and ran the dagger smoothly up the womans dress and it cut through the material like a hot knife through butter. She quickly shed the woman's clothes and began feeling her body, the woman let out a groan when she touched her ribs.

"Oooh, bit broken aren't they?" she said to the woman as she felt the rest of her body feeling for more wounds or anything else, once she had assessed the damages she ran the dagger across her wrist and slit it open, putting her wrist above the woman's mouth and letting the blood flow freely. "Drink." she whispered, "Its as sweet as cherry wine and as healing as any tonic out of an apothecary."

Alice sighed as Sajida was stripped. It was a shame that one so beautiful and so full of love with such a promising life had been subjected to such violence. And as much as she hated to think about that, she too had been raped two years ago on the streets of Radiant City, so her stomach sickened with sympathy. But she was glad that Sita had found and was nursing Sajida back to health the way that the widowed Lady Elizabeth Jersey had for her.

Then she really lost any appetite she might have had when blood spilled from the eccentric woman’s wrist and onto Sajida’s lips. Alice thought her crazy, as whatever flavor Sita’s blood was, it seemed to have no effect as Sajida floated in and out of consciousness, her eyes fluttering and breathing labored.

Alice, therefore, relished the opportunity to avert her eyes from the scene in the search for fresh clothes for her young charge. She briefly eyed a green, floppy cap and equally green jacket with white blouse and brown trousers and heeled boots that was frozen in glass before realizing it wouldn’t fit Sajida. Instead, she found a uniform of red and gold sashes with a red cloth blouse and skirt that fit Sajida’s more curvaceous figure better.

β€œIt’s been a long day, Lady Sita, and I feel quite dirty and rain-soaked. Might there be a bath that I may use?” the lithe teenager asked upon her return.

Last edited:
"Up the stairs, third door on the left." Sita absent mindedly gestured in that direction not bothering to look at the girl, more focused, on the woman in front of her, when she was sure Alice had left, the fangs came out, and Sita leaned in close to whisper in the girls ear. "You only need but nod if you understand. I am a Vampire, that is all you need to know for now in that regard. I am going to bite you, inject you with my venom, and then you will drink more of my blood. It will be painful, it will turn you into a creature of the night, and eternally you will be mine, but it will also save your life." She pulled back to look the woman in the eyes.

Normally vampires had one eye color, red, when they were angry, but those were for the turned, the weak, Sita was an original born vampire. Her eyes were like mood rings, at this time they glowed a pink color, for compassion and sometimes love. Despite her current status, or lack of one for that matter, she still did not believe this woman deserved to die from her wounds, but knew that saving her life would come at a great cost to her. "Nod if you understand. I can turn you, on the spot and save your life, or if you wish to die with dignity, I can take your life painlessly if you do not want to spend the remainder of your days as a creature of the night."

Alice nodded, shrugged off her clothes once she reached the bath, and began to slough off all her cares and worries in the warm water. She hadn’t had one of these in months, and since she had done all she could for poor Sajida, it was imperative to give herself a break and focus on her own well being for once.

Sajida nodded as well at the vampire’s first statement in slightly frightened understanding, but then took longer to consider her answer. What remained of her village of Lalmanipur would almost certainly cast her out, if not kill her if they knew. Perhaps it would be better to be dead to the world but gain the power to wreak vengence on the Empire that had reigned over Surabamba for 28 years, sending her parents fleeing in terror when they invaded during the Goliath War. That had killed her husband at Sanctuary Trench. That had taken her innocence from her.

But then there were multiple options to consider, and she didn’t want to just blindly nod. Dying with dignity was certainly preferable to becoming infatuated with human blood...but dying alone and broken, remembered and buried only by a single Imperial soldier, no matter how kind, was no way to die.

β€œBite...turn...me...” Sajida said, becoming hoarse as her life’s water continued to dry.

Sita bent down and whispered into the woman's ear, "What you are about to experience is pain beyond pain, you will want to die, you will scream for death, and death will come knocking, death will even sit down with you and have tea. It is up to you whether or not you accept this and allow yourself to move into your new life, if you reject this, death will take you, accept this and you will wake up anew. Here is what is going to happen. I am going to bite you, and you will have my venom in your bloodstream, the moment that happens, I want you to bite down on the wound on my wrist and suck. So you can see exactly what you are getting in to." she moved so she was more in the woman's eyesight and let her fangs loose, eight razor sharp and terrifyingly long fangs protruded from her mouth, four sets of two, two sets on top and two on bottom. "I only wish it was not me that was turning you, these were bred for war, which will make what I do all the more exponentially painful." and like that, in a flash, she bit into the woman's neck and injected some venom as well as took some of her blood for sustenance, turning someone was no simple task and took a lot out of her. When she was done she put her wrist to the woman's mouth and held her down, "Suck." she said.

Sajida’s backstory and vampiric transformation
Sajida had been a quiet fighter all her life, and what little leaked to Sita's psyche of her internal psychic song from the Dreamscape confirmed that. Quiet because good Bamban girls were supposed to suffer their fates in silence, to obey their fathers until they were married off to their husbands, and to mourn their entire lives and never find love again once their husbands departed, or his soul, the most important going concern, would not welcome her into the eternal marriage bed after death.

A fighter anyway because she would never surrender completely. To anyone. She'd been born three months prematurely and her parents said that her cries moved Shandura, the Goddess of the Moon that the Imperials called Nefaris, to spare her. She wrangled bigger fish than her father ever did even though she was often sickly. Even Vivaan had been her choice, not her parents', since he was not a prince, a governor's son or someone else of even local note who could pay her dowry price. And the only reason she'd given her love to Vivaan was because he, uncharacteristically for a man, told her he would be fine with her exploring her feelings for other women. Lesser men would have sent her away, even perhaps reported her to the Imperial authorities, who sent homosexuals to the prison continent of Jogadunda for a life of hard labor.

She hadn't felt pain this excruciating since coming down with black fever when she was 15. For the second time in her life, then, death extended its icy hand in her mind, and unlike the last time, now before her lay two doors: the one to the Hall of the Shtragoi, where the ancestors of vampires had first drained the blood of the living nearly 12,000 years ago to commune with the Nether Realm, and another to the Void and therefore the awesome power of The Darkness; a hundred thousand voices of the dead called out to her from both places to join them.

But Sajida didn't contemplate the metaphysics either way, as she was burning up from the inside out, and sucking the blood was the only thing that somewhat quieted her stomach.

Meanwhile, Alice wept softly, her mind returning to dark places she'd wished she could leave behind as the other woman's screams recalled to mind her own futile screams as she was violated; the pained yell of the rapist she killed by calling forth The Darkness with a knife made of her own rage; the death rattles of Imperials and rebels alike; the roars and whistles of an endless line of Goliaths laying down the fiery wrath of the Empire upon poorly equipped teenagers on horses and oliphaunts; and her own shrieks as she fought for her life in the shadow of the ocean, taking hundreds instead during Operation Trench Fall.

Last edited:
Sita walked into the room where Alice was, as quiet as death itself, hearing the woman sobbing, she came closer yet kept her distance, admiring the womans body, or at least what she could see of it in the water, "Are you okay?" she asked, in her silky voice, approaching the woman and getting closer to the tub, Sita seemed to just appear out of the shadows, she had forgotten to retract her fangs, so when she asked the question, she smiled, but instead of a wide grin, it was a fanged menacing one. She realized this seconds later and retracted them, "Oh! Forgive me, my intent was not to frighten you young one. I came to check on you and to tell you that in order to save your friends life I had to turn her. The down side to this is your friend is currently on my couch, writhing in pain as she will be for the next few hours, she is going to quite literally die, then come back to life as one of my kind. The up side to this is she is going to live, she will live here, with me, and be mine, for the the time being at least for a few years until she comes into her own and overcomes the bloodlust that will follow her transformation, don't worry though, I will protect you." she said with a less toothy smile this time.

Alice did in fact jump at the sight of the rows of deadly teeth, but only for a moment. She was a soldier first and foremost, and had been trained to be cool under pressure and, per the Imperial Forward Unto Death protocol that dictated the best defense was always a good offense, never allow herself to be on the back foot in any situation.

"While I'm sure that under different circumstances there might have been a way for Sajida to keep her humanity, I must thank you for making the best decision you could to save her life, and showing such grace and mercy to your guests," Alice smiled sweetly in an offensive of a very different kind as she stood up, revealing her full, toned, athletic body to the busty mistress of the night. "Let me also assure you that I can protect myself, but I appreciate the gesture anyway. And I am ready and willing to repay the kindness you have bestowed on us." With that, Alice got out of the tub and stepped closer, whispering, "Many, many times over."

"While I am most certain you are capable, it is my duty to protect you and I require no payment......" It dawned on her, "Oh! You mean that sort of payment." she smiled, taking off her top, revealing her large voluptuous breasts, her pink nipples stood out against her pale skin. She kept her pants on however, not sure how the woman would react to her under carriage, as she was a hermaphroditic vampire. She had a vagina as well as a ten inch cock. Secretly she desired this woman standing before her, her body was beautiful and smelled of the sweet perfumes that were in the bath water. Also she could feel her heartbeat, it was racing and her blood smelled delicious and she could hear it coursing through her veins. "It has been years since I have had anyone to partake in any sort of sexual acts, you will have to forgive me if I seem rather awkward." she said truthfully.

"Mmm...it seems as if you are the one paying me here," Alice gasped, then grinned before taking one massive breast in each hand, palming her nipples and kissing her on her lips, even cheekily sucking on her lower lip. "And it will be my pleasure to welcome you back...the erotic world has been all the poorer for your absence." Now Sita could smell the juices pooling at the entrance to Alice's nubile, shaven pussy, signifying her lust for the vampire.

"It's not very fair of you, however, to remain half clothed while I am not," Alice winked, then pulled down her pants, only to gasp when she saw the cock. "Forgive me, Lady Sita...this is just new to me. And maybe we can stick to the rest of your body for now. The last time I had a cock inside me...let's just say it wasn't what I preferred."

"Lets just say this isn't quite like any other....what was the word...cock? Yes, cock, you have ever experienced before. I do have both genitals, however as you can see, one is in the way of the other. I must insist that you at least give it a try." as she was talking, it slowly began to rise, getting thicker at first, within moments it was at full mast, and dripping pre cum. She moved in to kiss the girl, her cock pressing into the woman's stomach, gently. "I promise it will be unlike any other you have experienced." she smiled and kissed her again.

Alice would normally have been irked by the word "insist," but then was kissed and felt the warm, and (it oddly seemed( breathing appendage press against her belly as it almost hungered for her vagina.

"Well, you have quite large, thick genitals," Alice blushed. "So, I will need you to take me to your bedroom and pleasure me in other ways if you wish to enter me," she said firmly as she toweled herself off.

Last edited:
"Follow me." Sita said and she lead the woman out of the door where she was bathing and into another doorway right next to that room, where her bedchambers, "I can smell your desire." she said licking her lips, "I want to taste it." she gave the bed a gentle pat, "Lay down, I wont bite unless you ask me to." she said with a wicked grin.

Alice lay down upon command, more through her sheer exhaustion after nearly two years of fighting the Rebellion. This part she could do well, and had been doing for nearly two years as well. In fact, she had been introduced to the pleasure women could bring each other after being found by Elizabeth and loved down by her. Only to be caught with her and given a choice: hard labor for two years or the Imperial Army for the duration of the Rebellion, the first real existential threat to Imperial suzerainty over nearly half the world in centuries. Alice naturally chose the Army, as Chloe Rose was trapped in Edinar Public Asylum and with her father having run off, Chloe's care could be provisioned by remittances from Alice's Army wages. Then she continued her sexual exploration in secret with Abigail, before being abandoned.

Needless to say, she spread her legs and arched her back enticingly and looked forward to the bustier, thousand plus year old woman eating her out the most, and tasting the vampire's pussy that had been so long unexplored. She felt like her heroine, Abigail Woods (who Abigail had incidentally named herself after), a fictional archaeologist and adventurer from the books she used to read as a kid, who got to experience the spoils of love after a long, hard journey saving the world.

Sita’s sex with Alice
Sita walked to the bed and slid onto it right in between Alice's legs like a snake, her hot breath along the womans thigh the whole way up right before her lips kissed the woman's hot sex, she stuck out her tongue and played with her clit for a few moments before sliding right on top of the woman her cock ran along the woman's slit before she kissed her, and then in the same motion she slid back down between the woman's legs, kissing, sucking, and licking every inch of her body before gently penetrating her sex with her tongue. "Mmmm, you taste as sweet as a fruit my dear, it will be very hard for me not to just eat you right up." she made the same motion again, but going back up to kiss her, letting her cock glide, but not penetrate along the woman's sex, letting her feel every inch of it.

β€œAnd you clearly are not awkward at this. Natural, even,” Alice panted with a dopey grin as Sita licked and tongued her eagerly. Then she accepted the kiss from the vampire, enjoying the taste of her arousal in the other woman's mouth, and naturally cooing as the young soldier squeezed her back with her strong arms and bent her flexible legs back to wrap around Sita's powerful hips. With each rub of her cock along Alice's pussy, a long neglected part of her bisexuality was craving to be filled. "So fuck me. Take me as your prize for your hard work tonight, my Lady."

Sita smiled, and reached a hand down and helped to line her cock up with the woman's dripping sex, she pushed slowly, feeling the head slide in she moaned, the girl was so tight, she had not experienced this in quite some time, inch by inch, moan by moan she eventually had all ten inches of her thick massive member inside the woman. She kissed her with a fiery passion and her eyes started to glow a bright pink, with lust and desire.

Alice whispered, "Ohhh...slow...slow...ssslooow...yesss," as Sita's cock parted her delicate folds with just the right speed and force and her tight womb was filled by the vampiress' member.

Alice wasn't so naive as to think that Sita, a woman who had been cold and dead for centuries apart from the warm blood of any trespassers who fell from the sky like they were parcels from a meal delivery service, could love her in any sense of the word. They both were just using each other out of extreme physical and emotional need. Sita had likely been built up for an unfathomable amount of time and so needed to unload all that waiting cum inside a willing hole. Meanwhile, Alice was longing for Elizabeth, her first love, back in Caledoria while feeling betrayed by Abigail's abandonment after all they'd been through together, and just needed someone, anyone to touch her sensually as Elizabeth or Abigail had.

But oh! It still felt amazing to be penetrated, filled, held securely by someone who at least cared about her consent and pleasure too and wasn't just looking to wham, bam, and not even thank you ma'am an empty hole as her rapist had. In fairness, he had been a delusional, disheveled mentally unstable and unnamed homeless man who thought she was his angel and that he was saving her, rather than some serial killer who stalked the streets and could have done a lot worse. Still, he had to die, for who knew how many others he would have gone on to victimize? However, Alice didn't think about any of that now, instead opening her tiny mouth in a groan of ecstasy as Sita's muscular penis throbbed so deliciously against her sensitive walls in time with Sita's surprisingly beating heart, fucking her even without any movement.

"Moooore...need MOOOORE," Alice moaned. She was only human after all, and could not pretend to be rational in all things. Her biological instinct to call out for her mate to rut her until she was filled by Sita's spunk was too powerful at the moment.

Sita obliged and began to work a rhythm slowly picking up speed, she would bend down and kiss the woman, then with her inhuman strength the pinned the woman to the bed and started to build up speed, moaning the entire time.....*slap......slap........slap* the sound of her thighs hitting the woman's *slap..slap..slap* faster still, till finally *slapslapslapslapslap* the woman was jackhammering her, moaning and loving every second of it, her eyes glowed with a hot pink desire and she licked her lips, unconsciously her fangs unsheathed themselves as she let out a loud moan and shook the bed fucking her harder and harder.

Other women or even some men who allowed such things might have been bruised or had their bones broken. But Alice’s inherent Darkness strength and military conditioning allowed her to take more pressure from the vampire’s hands and the cock that was pounding her. This rivaled many an erimdanaith- elvish for β€œbetween man and woman.” She also used her nails to scratch at Lady Sita’s back, trying not to draw blood but doing so anyway when thrust after thrust made her dig in for dear life.

β€œC’mon baby...” Alice groaned. β€œFuck your little girl harder. I can take it. I can take it all!”

Last edited:
"With pleasure my dear." Sita started to thrust into Alice with near bone breaking force, confident that she could heal any wounds and for some reason believing that she could take it, she fucked her so hard the thick oak bedposts began to scrape against the floor as the sheer force of her fucking Alice moved the bed. She was taking out years of frustration on her pussy, years without sex, years without even pleasing herself, she was going to pound this woman into oblivion, theoretically of course, she had no actual intent of killing the woman. She moaned as her massive cock plowed the woman making wet, sloppy, sucking noises. It was so hard not to bite down onto her, the desire was strong and she wanted a taste of every part of Alice. The only part left was her outside. "I want to taste your blood." Sita said aloud, she didn't ever intend to say this but when one is in the throes of passion, one tends to lose their filter.

β€œHah...hah...haaaaa....AAAAAAHHHH,” Alice started wailing at the top of her lungs as she felt the best pleasure of her entire life, entirely drowning out the distant screams of Sajida’s pain as her mind was awash in dopamine. She now death gripped the blankets, fucked the vampire back with her hips ferociously, and dug her heels into her host’s bountiful ass.

Then the bed broke from the force of their fucking and they kept going anyway for what seemed like a long, blissful eternity. She would, of course, always adore cunnilingus, fingering, and everything else that skin to skin lesbian intimacy had to offer, but she knew that if she ever found a man she cared enough about to sleep with, she would never be intimidated by his penis again.

β€œIf you bite, then only take a little bit,” Alice said. β€œAnd I’ll need to replenish my fluids when you’re done, so don’t cum inside me because I want to learn how to suck every last drop out of that beautiful dick.” Besides, Alice still wasn’t used to the idea of anyone unloading inside her yet and didn’t want to get pregnant by a vampire if that was even physically possible.

Back
Top Bottom