Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"Watashi wa nani NI muchu NI nattooooh rAAAAAH?!" Akari wondered as she gripped the trunk to hold on, roughly translating from Gudarian to "What did I get myself into?!" It wasn't that she was scared, or in any way regretful about spreading her legs for Sita, and she agreed that the moment could not be more perfect. But she'd definitely underestimated the vampire's tenacity. And dark clouds were gathering around the edges of her eyes...

Sita did not notice what was happening in Akari's eyes, instead she just kept plowing, slowing down to provide the woman with a change of pace, giving her long, deep strokes instead of short fast ones, dragging her cock through Akari's insides, letting her feel every single inch, and every single stroke as she grinned and hovered over the woman, impaling her over and over.

Sita is once again pulled in to a psychic trance with Akari
When Akari's eyes darkened completely, she warned Sita, "Hang onto me...I'm...I'm gonna..."

But instead of climaxing as Sita might have expected, Akari was instead inadvertently using the power of psychic song to once again bring Sita into her mind. It was a vision of Gudaria: a world thousands of miles north and east of Klandeth, yet possessed of many mountains rivaling Klandethan herself, well-nourished by similar rains, and overcast by darkness long ago. And Sita would soon sense that this was the night Akari hid from Tyvanwek's forces, and let the Darkness overtake her at such a tender age for protection, including weaving a mask of shadow...a rarity for one not born into it.

Then she would rise up from under the dirt, and that they were both sitting under a glowing tree at night.

"Ah! So I was right," Akari said, finally regaining some cohesion in her voice even as she felt the physical sensations of her body back. "Sex can cause visions for you. I wonder why you didn't have one when lying with Alice, or Sajida, but no matter."

"I haven’t been to the real tree in my hometown of Kuinghan since I was a kid,” her soul self continued, as her real self leaked Darkness essence everywhere and The Song of Akari was faintly carried on the wind and the rustling of the leaves. β€œBut this tree, based off the real one I hid in the shadow of, is a construct where I go to meditate in my mind when things get too painful for me. Or, apparently, pleasurable. And now...remember how the Oracle said that my true love would join with me under the shade of this tree?

"I don't really know what the future holds for you, or what your vision with Crown Prince Henry has in store for any of us, but I realize now that we all must be linked together, our curses, powers, and hearts amplified by each other. As a result, while I don't know much about any of you...I want to find out more. And I feel that, perhaps, the Oracle was right all along. I'm excited at the possibility that my true love might embrace me here, in the most intimate sanctum sanctorum of my mind, under my conjuring of the tree."

Akari laid on her back now, just like she had when she was a girl, her soul’s manifestation of her panties disappearing under the skirt as her real body lay perfectly still as well.

β€œJoin with me here as well, darling,” Akari pleaded. β€œLet there be no doubt after tonight that broken hearts such as ours can become one.”

Last edited:
Sita was too awestruck at first, it seemed each of the girls had unique visions, they were not all the same, yet it was always involving a song. A powerful melody and something that just surrounded her. She was pulled out of her haze as she heard Akari asked to join with her in this world too. "Is it? Is it safe?" She asked, "Will it feel the same?" Her words were apprehensive but it seemed the rest of her body had a will of its own as she blinked was suddenly naked, and her cock was harder than it had ever been before. "What is this? I just think something and it happens. I've never had this much control before, I've always watched these things, but here, I seem to have full control."

"That's precisely why I want our souls to have sex together. It seems that sex is a subconscious expression of your psychic potential, far beyond any curses you have inherited or been bound by, and your joining with so many powerful women has, over time, increased your sensitivity to the intangible worlds that parallel and weave through ours. Perhaps, then, repeating such an act in here is one of the ways we can test your control," Akari said. And also blow her mind inside her own mind.

Then she grinned, rather impressed as she said, "I must say, you must already have plenty of control to arrive at the Void, the place where all the minds of Shades travel in dreams and while conscious in short bursts, and a place that Shtragoi like you would usually not know how to get to, let alone dare to explore. So..." she then said, echoes of the Void floating all around them as she embraced a now equally naked Sita in their shared dream, "shall we explore?"

"Hang on, I want to try something." Sita said with a smile, "Don't move, you're perfect." Then Sita thought for a second, she thought about an orgasm, and how amazing it would feel to coat Akari in her seed so spontaneously, then suddenly it happened, she let out the loudest moan she ever had in her entire life and as if on command, without even touching it, her cock began spilling her seed all over Akari, and it did not stop right away, being in a different world she wondered how far she could push it, for the next two minutes she orgasmed over and over and over again. Moaning and pinching her nipples and letting her cock pulse and throb wildly as she watched her cock coat Akari in her seed.

Akari instinctively closed her eyes to keep Sita’s semen from reaching them, even though she knew it wouldn’t sting at all. She did open her mouth, however, out of curiosity, and Sita’s ropes in fact had a taste once ingested.

β€œThis is quite the sticky situation,” Akari joked, masking her astonishment at Sita’s control already. β€œSo…is your soul able to get it up?”

Sita looked down, "I don't think it will ever be soft around you dear." She said stroking her cock and smiling, "At least not for a while." Sita walked towards Akari who was laid bare in front of her and just as she did before she took a step forward, placed her hands on Akari's hips and then parted her folds with her massive member. Moaning as she hilted. "Your body can tolerate more here yes?" She asked.

β€œRemember, in here, this is my soul,” Akari said through labored breathing while Sita pushed inside her. β€œMy body has been tolerating you fucking it mechanically, since your mind isn’t in the wheelhouse, so to speak, for a long time. But I feel an orgasm coming, and that might pull me out of the dream. So consummate your desire with me, soul to soul, while you still can.”

Sita nodded, and started pounding as hard as she could, for as long as she could, and since she had control here, she held back another massive orgasm, making sure that Akari got hers first. She rubbed her hands all over Akari's body, feeling her soft skin, the sweat building up. Then, she did the unthinkable. She had to see the rest of Akari's face, she reached for the mask, and tore it off.

Akari reacts with fury to Sita removing her mask
Since Sita’s physical body was still fucking Akari doggystyle, she hadn’t really seen Akari’s face by that gesture, and instead got to see what she felt about herself, plastered on her soul. In an instant, the tree screamed and wept the blood of her family. Sita’s mind was flooded with visions of Akari fighting off Tyvanwek after an unwanted kiss, of her hiding underground with the aid of the Darkness, of her dragging her starving and broken body through the rain, of becoming a thief just to survive, and of voices consternating the vampire by saying, β€œShe trussssted yoooou…we warned heeeer…and now you will die, bloodletter!”

Meanwhile, Akari’s mind was still recovering from the powerful orgasm that had ripped through every cell of her being for a moment. Then all euphoria was forgotten, and her eyes congealed into red and black as an all-consuming rage spilled over, and she looked away from Sita while yelling, β€œGET OUT!” This howl flew across the mountain, and her anger manifested as a wave of shadow so powerful that it was sufficient to dislodge Sita in the vision from Akari’s psychic construct as well as send Sita’s body flying back out of her in the real world, and manifested Akari’s clothes back onto her even as she staggered to her feet and said:

β€œWhy…would you…why?!”

Moments later, tendrils of Darkness kept Sita pinned to the ground. The Siphon of the First Shades materialized in her hand while tears appeared in her eyes, and she pointed it at the throat of the last of the old vampires with a snarl. This was in turn echoed by the rumbling of the storm above the mountain.

Last edited:
Sita wept, not out of terror, but out of regret, out of shame, out of remorse, the one thing she had been forbidden to do by Akari, the one thing she trusted her with to never do and she completely violated that trust. "You're still beautiful." She said, streaks of crimson lining her face, "Do it...just do it and end it, its the only thing that can kill me and you know it, I violated our agreement after you gave me everything I wanted. With my last breath I will tell you that you are still beautiful, no matter what you think about yourself, you aren't a monster." She tried leaning forward to press her throat into the dagger, "I'm the monster."

β€œYou don’t get out of this shit that easy, bitch,” Akari hissed, much more coarse in that moment than usual for her as she kicked Sita in the face and stomped on her chest to keep her firmly planted on her back. β€œI asked you a simple gods damned question. WHY?!”

"Because I wanted to kiss you, to see your lips, to feel them against my skin. I'm not afraid of what has become of you Akari. I never was. I'm not afraid of what you can do to me, I never will be, I am filled with regret and remorse and if you never want to talk to me again, or chose to end me, I will not hate you for it and I will feel joy in the fact that I had you, at last, we were one." She smiled, in an attempt to diffuse the situation, she didn't try to struggle or even fight, she knew she deserved this.

As the storm started to swirl, and in the background an engine roared and then came to a stop, Akari’s hand shook for a moment, then disappeared the blade into wisps of shadow.

β€œMaybe I would have let you kiss me, eventually, but he also wanted to do that. And he also didn’t ask before grabbing at me. You know this, and yet you chose to do something I want to kill him for? How could you be such an idiot?” Akari demanded. β€œI will never be one with an animal the likes of you again.”

β€œThat’s offensive to actual animals. Many of them are much better behaved than Sita,” Sajida snapped as she emerged from The Leaky Bucket. (She’d had her doubts, but the airship had landed on the shoreline of the lake and had so far done well against the storm this time; albeit this was only a couple hundred yard journey as opposed to leaving the mountain.) Then she continued, β€œShe hit me- twice- when I tried to help her.”

β€œShe destroyed my most prized possession when I tried to help her,” Chloe said, clearly still a little bit upset about that despite her assertions to the contrary.

β€œAnd she…well, she made us all worried sick when she ran off without saying anything,” Kalisha concluded.

The scream had clued her in, but all three girls had described horrible waking nightmares (Kalisha getting her arm chopped off infinitely; Sajida getting dragged down to the Nether Realm to be violated for eternity; Chloe kneeling at Alice’s grave, all alone before her dead family) well before that. And so, based on her bad gut feeling, Kalisha had directed Chloe to scour the mountain for Sita and dragged Sajida with them. And while Sita hadn’t done much of anything to hurt her specifically, that didn’t mean Kalisha wasn’t concerned about her behavior towards the others.

β€œFor such an old being,” Kalisha then tittered, β€œyou act like such a child sometimes, my darling.”

β€œIt’s more than that, Kalisha. Don’t you see how Sita has manipulated us to use our bodies and make us her thralls?” Akari cried in exasperation.

β€œI’m pretty undead proof of that. And that’s the only genuinely selfless thing she’s ever done…so if you kill her, Akari, then the world probably won’t weep!” Sajida cried and spat on her progenitor’s face, pettiness spreading bile throughout her blood.

Kalisha then flicked Sajida on the back of the head and proclaimed, β€œSajida! I’m disappointed. And no one is getting killed today!”

β€œYou’re not anyone’s mother here, your holiness,” Sajida yelled directly in the taller, one-armed woman’s face.

β€œExcuse me, I’m just trying to…” Kalisha started to say, and then their arguments devolved into an unintelligible series of profanities in multiple languages, which Akari also got involved in, loosening the grip of the eldritch branches on Sita, while Chloe wailed from a panic attack and covered her ears.

Last edited:
Sita rushed to Chloe, and held her. "I'm sorry, to all of you, I'm sorry. I never meant to make you feel used, I just I love all of you, I wanted to have all of you." She held Chloe as she rocked her. Hoping to calm her.

Everyone stilled for a few moments when Sajida noticed that Sita was calming Chloe down, and as the pilot’s body came to be at rest when she kissed Sita, so too did everything else.

β€œYou have a funny way of showing it sometimes,” Sajida said and slapped Sita’s face, then kissed her. β€œI’m sorry…and despite how crazy you make me, I would weep for you, even if the world didn’t.”

β€œAnd I guess you’re not entirely like an animal. Although, that wolf from before…what was his name?…acted much more restrained than you,” Akari huffed, still having a hard time looking at Sita while she composed herself again. β€œYou would do well to emulate his example.”

Kalisha meditated a moment on the meaning of all this, then kissed Sita and said to her, β€œWell, my Queen, I hope you understand what I’ve been saying now. About being patient with your lovers? You were so eager to embrace us that you may have cracked us a tad.”

Sita bit her lip, and said no words, she had no words to say. "Ronan, he was, my lover." She finally said, then she looked down at Chloe, "Do you, feel the same way?"

β€œI do,” Chloe said. Then Sajida shrugged, Kalisha nodded enthusiastically, and Akari folded her arms firmly and looked away from all of them, fuming under her breath in Gudarian.

"Akari...I." Sita started to say, "Please, please, please forgive me. Ladies, please help me?" She asked, looking to the others.

β€œYour mess…you unfuck it, babe,” Sajida said.

Chloe and Kalisha were at a complete loss.

Akari, on the other hand, broke the silence by saying, β€œWe should probably head back to the castle, before my fellows in the Shadow Accord start to worry.”

That gave Chloe an opening to say, β€œI’ll get the ship ready.”

β€œI would prefer walking. You may do as you please, however,” Akari said, polite with a growling undertone.

As the thief started to walk away through the woods, Kalisha placed both her hands on the vampire’s shoulders to keep her from haranguing Akari.

Sita wanted to pursue Akari, she wanted to apologize, "Why?" She said turning to Kalisha, "Why wont you let me go talk to her? I need to un fuck this mess as Sajida said." She could have easily overpowered Kalisha and thrown her aside, truth be told not one of them could actually physically hold her back, but the gesture was what mattered, even if Kalisha know she could never really hold back Sita's immense strength, she meant to stop her.

"I know you have such a good heart, my dear Sita," Kalisha sighed, bringing their foreheads together and tenderly stroking the back of the vampire's cold neck. "But if you talk to her now, when she's already upset with you, you may lose her forever. Do you understand? You need to more carefully consider your actions, but failing that- and you will make a mistake again, because all those who think can think incorrectly- you need to give people time to cool off. Akari seems like a more level-headed person than most...I'm sure she'll come around soon."

Sita gazed into Kalisha's beautiful eyes. "I hope so, I really do." She closed her eyes and kissed Kalisha then pulled her in for a hug. "Thank you, for being so kind to me love, even when I make mistakes, you are always so forgiving." She kissed Kalisha's neck. "Thank you."

"At the same time," Kalisha said as they all boarded the airship to come back to the castle, "you may be immortal, but people do not have infinite time or patience. Please, try not to do things to anyone else without asking them first. Are we understood?" She was definitely a little troubled by how irrationally emotional Sita had gotten, to the point that she'd hit Sajida, upset Chloe, and made Akari feel exposed. She wondered if it would only be a matter of time before Sita would do something stupid and impulsive to hurt her.

Back
Top Bottom