Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Sita licked her lips as she stared at Alice and her fangs slid out, she licked Abigails neck a few times before sinking her fangs in, as she did this, she continued to fuck Abigail with hard primal thrusts, relishing in the taste of her blood.

Abigail was surprised by how painless the whole being bitten by a vampire bit was. She even managed to successfully focus on eating Alice out for a few moments before Abigail gave in to the pleasure and moaned into it instead. Within moments of being bitten, more blood flushed into her clit and pussy as it rapidly flowed through her entire body. Her love button received even more overwhelming stimulation as a result, and so Abigail could hold back the tide no longer.

Abigail sensed that Sita’s cock would love the final, shuddering squeezes that her walls put on the thick member. β€œOhhhhh, guys I’m comingcumwithmecumwithmEEEEEE!” Abigail squeaked out as she climaxed, then brought Alice to bliss again in her mouth.

Last edited:
Sita kept drinking and thrusting and as Abigail's hot wet sex clinched around her cock, she let loose a torrent of cum into Abigail as well, pulsing, and throbbing wildly, she tried to follow up with more thrusts, but she could only let loose with an orgasmic howl as she squeezed the woman's hips hard as she released into her. Taking care to bite her tongue to bleed into the wound to seal it before it all overtook her and she laid back as her cock slid out of Abigail and she landed on her back, her cock giving one last throb and squirt of cum, landing directly on her chest. Sita laid there, panting, sweating, breathing heavily.

Abigail and Alice continued to energetically ride, lick, suck, finger and do whatever else they could to get Sita hot and bothered, taking multiple loads of vampire cum in their mouths and pussies. Until, at last, hours later, they were all exhausted and fell asleep snuggled together. Knowing that tomorrow would be the last day before the humans left, but happy they got to share this experience.

Sita fell asleep with the two of them in her arms, a smile plastered on her face. Her dreams filled with a recount of the nights events in their entirety, she relieved it all, every touch of skin on skin, every lip pressed to lip and other various body parts before the sun awoke her, the other two were still sleeping, and she dared not to disturb them, instead she decided to lay there, and look at the two of them, smilling.

Alice leaves and Kalisha and Chloe Rose arrive, 1886-June 14th, 1893
After a very eventful morning of bathtub sex between the three of them, Sita surprised both the girls by offering to turn them into vampires so that they could be with her forever. When Alice objected again, citing her sister Chloe Rose's confinement, Sita plotted with Abigail to break her out of Edinar despite Sita's potentially life-threatening sun allergy posing a threat to her leaving the safety of the eternal storm at the top of her mountain. To that Alice then admitted out loud, with finality, that she still held feelings for Elizabeth Jersey despite her affections for Abigail and Sita, and they supported her in that as she got dressed and got her clothes, armor, and weapons for the journey home that fateful day.

Abigail mulled it over more, but then said, "Well, I'm flattered, but I need to have my own adventures and learn the magic I need to stop the rain of this world"- or rather of her own, very restless heart, which had been abandoned too many times before (even though she understood why Alice loved someone else back home, and was upset that Abigail had run away from the Sajida situation) to not worry that someone else would do it again- "before I can truly be happy. But don't worry, my darling. No matter how far I go, I will find you some day." Then she sucked Sita off to completion and captured her ejaculate in a vacuum jar- the better to remind herself of their good times and hurry Abigail back to her vampire some day with a swig of her semen every once in a while.

But before Abigail and Alice climbed down the mountain, Alice announced something that she hoped Sita would be able to take as good news to the still very isolated Sajida, now her new neighbor on the mountain. She'd reached a deal with a local, one-armed waterfoot rancher named Kalisha Haroun that was signed by Sita just prior to Abigail and Alice's departure. In exchange for her silence on the existence of the two vampires, she got exclusive access once a year to the constantly watered grasslands around the caldera for her animals to graze on and draw water from the ground thereof, after which it would be nearly stripped of vegetation. Then Kalisha would return when the grasses came back one year later.

In return, the vampires got to drain an amount of blood from each of the animals that would not even faze such large creatures, usually while the land molluscs were sleeping standing up at night, and yet would feed both women for a year. They also got to drain a little bit of blood from the neck of her horse, Gambit, who like Kalisha herself was disabled, and had clockwork and steam parts replacing all of his legs. In one of the few personal anecdotes she'd let slip, Kalisha related how she'd rescued the legless, dying horse from the desert during her days of wandering.

And lastly, both vampires had permission to fatally drain any waterfoot who was dying, reaching the upper limit of their 50-year lifespan, or had been bought to be slaughtered for meat as opposed to their rich, highly sought after milk.

Alice also secretly hoped that, if Kalisha swung that way, she could be a sure companion to Sajida or Sita or both. But Kalisha was all business and politeness on each annual visit, and did not even flirt with flirting despite being able to talk and laugh with Sita for hours, as they always had plenty to catch up on each year, and Kalisha was always fascinated by Sita's history and Sita in turn by Kalisha's wide journeys across thousands of miles, where she met new and wonderful people. Meanwhile, Sajida still preferred to withdraw, hardly seeing either woman outside of the feedings. Despite Sajida being grateful to Sita for saving her life, she refused to say much else when they did see each other alone, leaving Sita to wonder: was Sajida still hurting from the violence inflicted on her? Was she resentful of Sita in some way for cursing her to eternally straddle the line between life and death? Or what else did Sajida need to be Sita's dark queen throughout the eons? The question, her mourning of what could have been with Abigail and Alice, and her smoldering, seemingly unrequited attraction to the strong, clever, sweet, funny rancher in her sexy straw hat and rough denim jacket nearly drove Sita mad from how much she masturbated some days.

This went on until one especially stormy night- Wednesday, June 14th, 1893. For the first time in seven years, an airship dared approach the mountain.

This time, it was an old, rusty Imperial light bomber airship that had been severely damaged by Bamban protestors attempting to steal it from the barn it had been stored in. The poor thing was about to be scrapped until a lone, intrepid aspiring pilot named Chloe Rose Guthrie bought it from the Army with her life savings, for halfsters on the note but at a higher price than the scrappers were willing to cough up, taking into account the resale value of the materials. She then put it back together with rusty dampfsteel squares, homemade rivets, determination and spit, rechristening it The Leaky Bucket once it was done. Then she'd flown it for a few months giving tours of the beautiful countryside that were much cheaper than any other tour guide due to her savings on buying the vehicle, in order to earn her way in the world for once. To make her way to the one place in the world she knew she desperately had to return to, no matter the cost.

But if Alice's mighty, state of the art warship that she'd commandeered to rescue Sajida hadn't fared well in the whipping winds, this tiny ship stood absolutely no chance. Despite her heroic fighting with the wheel and rudder, now said bucket was about to become much more than leaky as it took a hard landing on the roof of Sita's castle. Chloe only just managed to shut off the whale oil engine and deflate the balloon to prevent the entire contraption from being carried off by the storm as Alice's had, or worse exploding and killing her instantly. The dampfsteel body weighed down the muslin canvas, and Chloe's heavy paragliding coat had absorbed most of the impact of her own rough confrontation with the mighty stonework, as well as kept her from being taken away as well. Still, Chloe's jacket, clothes, even hair were soaked through, so she was now shivering mightily.

Last edited:
Sita had been doing her usual lonely routine, a lonely bottle of red wine, a lonely glass, and a lonely roaring fire. She never understood why she lit the fire, cold nor heat did not affect her like mortals. She could wander a desert or artic tundra naked and survive quite easily. Though, the fire was her only companion on this night, or so she thought, mid sip a glass of wine she heard it, her keen ears could hear a pin drop miles away, she heard the machine struggling in the wind. "Alice?" she said aloud, hopeful, it certainly sounded like one of those flying machines. She heard the thud of it landing on her roof and a smile crossed her face. She got up and ran up the stairs quickly getting to the door in the northern tower that was closest to where the noise came from. She took a deep breath, excited to see her old friend again. She threw the door open and saw her, still the same stunning woman she knew years ago. "Alice! You came back to me." she ran up and hugged her, then spun her around to kiss her before she stopped, "You aren't Alice." she stepped back, filled with sadness and anger, her fists balled, "Y-y-you look so much like her." she gritted her teeth ,"What sort of foul trick is this?" she shouted, "Are you some sort of trickster meant to get close then kill me? ANSWER ME!" she shouted, "Who are you and what have you done with my Alice?"

Alice? Chloe wondered. Who is this person? Does she know where Alice is? This was made all the more bizarre by the stranger picking her up and hugging her, which made her stiffen, as she’d not been allowed to touch anyone, even her own sister, in years. Even visits by Alice were barely allowed as she worked through the labyrinthine Caledorian legal system for the past couple of years to track down their father, Josiah, and force him to release Chloe into her care, while working her job full-time.

Then Chloe panicked, her chest tightening and her breath becoming quicker and more erratic while she shielded her face instinctively from a beating that she knew was coming.

Her brain wanted desperately to explain, It’s okay! I’m Alice’s sister, Chloe.

All that came out amidst the shivering and the fear and the pain of potentially losing her sister was a blubbering, β€œPl-please, pleasepleasepleaseplease don’t hurt me. I promise I’m not here to hurt you, whoever you are!”

Last edited:
"Obviously." Sita said taking a step back, "Very well, you have crashed your ship, it is pouring rain, you are cold, probably hungry, and very dirty, inside, then perhaps after you have calmed down you can tell me why you look so much like my Alice." she said scoffing as she proceeded down the narrow walkway back to the door that lead to the rest of her castle. "Alice.....I miss you." she whispered into the wind, and dried a single tear from her face, she held the door open. "Come on inside you, or did you crash so hard you forgot how to walk? Come on girl, my hospitality will not last long if you keep standing there, inside with you."

Chloe, despite months of living on her own as an airship captain, was too used to instinctively following the stern or at least authoritative voices of strong women, like her mother Kate, Alice or the nurses at Edinar Public Asylum to be frozen to the spot for much longer. Then she heard the stranger plea of longing for Alice, and it stabbed her in the heart, because she knew that pain. Not in a romantic sense, of course, but Alice Guthrie had always had a way of reassuring Chloe, of always knowing what to say, of getting a handle on both their Darkness powers, of making the beatings Josiah inflicted or the tongue lashings distant pain. That meant the times between visits by her younger sister who was at once older sister and mother to her were usually her worst times for lucidity.

She’d known only the broad outlines of Alice’s romantic trysts after how much Elizabeth destroyed her, and Alice refused to talk about the years 1884-1886 that she was away fighting the Surabamba Rebellion, but it seemed to Chloe that, at some point, Alice had encountered Sita, been a rock to her like Alice always was (even if Chloe knew that she would rather quietly crumble inside than let anyone see her look weak), and then broken this strange woman’s heart by leaving, even if Chloe concluded it had been to see her. At least Chloe knew, even from afar via newspapers, that she was finally happy with whale oil magnate Jareth Williams, and that Alice would come find Chloe when she could. That was...until...

Once she was inside, Chloe was finally able to gather her thoughts and say-

β€œThat’s because I’m Allie’s big sister, Chloe Rose. I can see how we can get confused because I basically look like her but slightly taller with red hair. I don’t know if she mentioned me at all, but anyway. I was imprisoned in a...horrible place for the past ten years, until a few months ago, when air pirates kidnapped me andsmuggledmeawaysoIcrashedtheirshipandwanderedthe.”

Chloe could feel herself talking faster as she got more stressed by recalling the events of the past six months or so, and performed the breathing technique Alice had taught her to calm down. β€œSorry. So anyway, I ended up here, became a pilot, and heard Alice was doing fine in Caledoria.” She didn’t know whether she should tell this woman about Jareth, and besides, she didn’t know much about this man.

Chloe then continued, β€œBut then...then I heard that war had broken out with an attack on Radiant City, our home, all the way back in Caledoria. I was so scared, I- I had to get in the Leaky Bucket and try to fly my way home. I must’ve gotten turned around and now- here I am, with you, my savior.” She beamed and added, β€œNow, who might you be?”

Last edited:
"I am Sita, and this is my home, and my mountain." she said, avoiding any topics of vampirism or banishment. "I must apologize for my crass nature, Alice was someone who for a brief period of time I loved deeply, and you bared such a resemblance that I got my hopes up, and then when I saw you were not, I was angry. Normally I am very slow to anger unless provoked, so you have my sincerest apologies. She bowed, "Now, I imagine you are cold, wet, and hungry, and since you are in my home, and my guest, I will take care of you until you find out a way to get off my mountain or repair your ship. Do you have anything of value that needs retrieving?" she asked, "I can show you the bath while I retrieve your things, don't worry about me going out in the storm, I am quite resilient." she hoped the girl didn't ask why, or how. "Well?" she said, drinking in the girl's figure even through her clothes, her body was remarkably similar to her sisters and she wondered what she looked like naked, seduction was after all an art to her, and she fancied Chloe.

Chloe sighed as she heard about Alice once being Sita’s lover for but a moment, then said, β€œI, uh, I see. And I do...all my worldly possessions, like extra clothes, guns, and rations are in a knapsack that appears to be trapped under the ship,” as she sniffed and shivered.

β€œI...I can find my way to the bath, I think,” Chloe said. She’d been forcibly stripped and showered with cold water before by staff and threatened with shocks if she told Alice or anyone about it.

So, the young pilot was a little bit paranoid about anyone helping her in the bathroom or seeing her naked. It didn’t help that she could see Sita eyeballing her, and Alice hadn’t had the time to help her navigate her desires towards women before being dragged off to the Army after Chloe’s involuntary confinement. This left a nearly 30 year old woman moving slowly and carefully towards the bathroom while glancing behind herself out of the corner of her eye.

Sita walked back up the stairs and went outside, bent down and with one hand she lifted the ship, and snatched the bag out from under it with the other then gently sat it back down, not caring whether or not the girl would question how she got the bag without damaging the ship, she figured if it came to that point she would tell the girl she was a centuries old vampire, I mean, where could she run to. Sita smiled at her own musings as she came back down the stairs and walked to the bathing room where Chloe was, but stood out of sight and not in the doorway so the girl would feel like she had some privacy. "Chloe, I got your things." she sat the bag down right outside the doorway. "I am going to walk away, I shall be back downstairs in the main room, when you are ready, come down. I will have a roaring fire, and some smoked meats and cheeses if you are hungry." she said honestly, and left, going to grab and prepare the various things she had promised.

Chloe admitted to herself that Sita was beautiful, so she could tell why Alice had liked her. But Chloe also was starting to wonder how Sita was able to hold her own in the storm, why Alice had never mentioned Sita to Chloe in all, and why a woman’s hair was creepily framed in glass in the hallway. Her instincts were that this might be another Elizabeth situation. Fortunately, even if Sita seized her weapons, Chloe had learned to fight, or could at least run away.

For all of that, though, once she settled into the warm water in the tub and heard what Sita said, she said β€œOkay” back, then closed her eyes and imagined that it was Sita enveloping her. With that, the redhead covered her mouth to muffle her moans as she further imagined what Sita could and would do to her virginal body. It was something she knew well, as it was the only way she’d been able to touch herself without having to answer questions about noise by Edinar staff. Within minutes, her sensitive bud tensed, triggering an orgasm throughout her slender body.

Then Chloe took a few minutes to bask in the afterglow of climax before reaching a delicate hand through a crack in the door and grabbing a suitable outfit from the knapsack. A souvenir stolen from one of the dead air pirates, who either had gotten this as a present for a girlfriend back home (wherever home was for these people), or liked to cross-dress. Chloe wasn’t sure which, but she was glad it fit and made her look rather dashing in a way she hadn’t been able to before, if she did say so herself. Since it was, after all, rather more flattering than a straitjacket.

Next, her stomach growled at her, and so Chloe moved into the spacious dining room, past the glass case of hair once again, and enjoyed the aroma of the food wafting towards her nose before taking a seat opposite Lady Sita.

Having figured out how to break the ice, Chloe asked, β€œSo, what was having Alice here like? I didn’t get to see her at all during the two years she was in Surabamba, and she didn’t mention you at all.”

"Alice." she said staring off into the distance, "Alice was an amazing woman, she helped me grow, she helped me turn into who I am today, had you met me years before she had arrived, I would have slit your throat and tossed your body off the mountain and left you for the buzzards." This was only a half truth, Sita would have thrown her body off the mountain, but after she drank every ounce of the girls blood first. "In return for what Alice has taught me, I promised her sanctuary any time she needed it, and I saved Sajida's life." None of these things were false. "So, what were you up to then for those few years? You certainly don't look the type to go off and fight battles." she had a jug on the table. filled with a thick red liquid, she poured herself a glass and sipped it, not offering the girl any, but not really giving away its contents, for all Chloe knew it was just a really potent red wine. She did however, decide to see how the girl reacted to a few things. she sat right next to her with her glass, and sort of let the girl get a feeling that she was not exactly human, not exactly telling her, but she had her ways, she stared into the girls eyes and sipped her liquid, and if the girl was quick enough, you would have seen a brief flash of red in her eyes as she sipped, only for half a second, but it was there.

Chloe gulped and slightly gripped her seat at the mention of throat slitting in the past, while also noticing that Sita's eyes glowed red. She was no stranger to glowing eyes, as her own eyes, as well as Alice's and Edward's could glow black when their Darkness was activated, as the only warning anyone would have; but that just made her wonder what manner of power- or curse- Sita might have. Lastly, she wondered who this Sajida was, and what the story was around her.

But she didn't comment on any of these things. Instead, Chloe said, "Pretty much just being made to sit on my ass with my hands tied behind my back until I went to sleep, since I was deemed a craaaazy crazed person!" She was exaggerating a bit, but she did remember some emotional outbursts where she talked like that. "And the irony is, the more I tried to say I wasn't crazy, the more they said I was in denial, therefore crazy. And even Alice couldn't get me out of there, but a bunch of pirates who wanted to sell my ass into slavery did. Anyway, that's...all there really is to tell. Although, I do have some news about Alice. It's kinda old stuff, but maybe you'll want to know."

Chloe cleared her throat and began by saying, "So, when Alice came back home, she actually didn't see me for a few months after she wrote saying that she was about to arrive. When she first saw me in...1887 I think- time gets a little fuzzy for me- she was in tears and said that Elizabeth Jersey, her girlfriend before she met Abigail, ended up not being who she expected. When I asked why, she said Elizabeth had murdered hundreds of women, stuffed them, turned them into gruesome dolls in the time she was away, so she ended up getting her locked away in the Doma Cliff prison. She also told me that...she'd left someone special behind for Elizabeth and felt like an idiot for doing so, even if she had me as another good reason to come back. I thought it was Abigail at first, but now...maybe I think she was talking about you?"

Sita mused for a second, took a sip out of her goblet and smiled, "Maybe." she said mysteriously, knowing full well it was the truth, "And what about you Chloe?" she asked, "It seems like that part of your life was quite the ordeal, and then pirates selling you to slavery? I cannot imagine that you have not gone without suffering greatly, as pirates have a tendency to....violate their slaves before they sell them." she was trying to be delicate and use tact, she could tell the girl was sensitive, there would be no seduction tonight, but then again, where could she run to? What could she do if Chloe refused, anything she wanted, Chloe looked so much like Alice, she couldn't help but want to bed her. She decided to fix her gaze upon the woman, her true gaze, one that brought mortal men to their knees and made them weep if she chose, one that could make mortals fear her or love her. She decided to look right at Chloe, and bore into her. Sita let her mouth sit slightly agape as she slowly let her fangs slide out, four sets of two razor sharp fangs began to show themselves in her mouth. Sita knew she wouldn't run, nobody ran from her gaze, she decided she was going to fuck Chloe and drink from her, but not necessarily in that order. Yes she had a goblet of blood, but nothing compared to drinking right from a vein, "Are you scared?" she whispered, eyes locked on Chloe.

β€œThey tried,” Chloe sighed as she managed to avert the true gaze, then hugged herself tightly to self-comfort and barely touched anything on her h’ors d’ouerve plate.

There were many possibilities that Sita could see as to why Chloe wasn’t hypnotized. Maybe she was just emotionally exhausted from her long, hard journey. Maybe she was so guarded that nothing of the sort would work on her no matter what. Or maybe it was the Darkness that she shared with her sister, voices related to which, unbeknownst to Sita. were hissing at her to β€œResiiiiisssst.”

β€œBut I...think I may have caused the accident that killed them all,” Chloe gulped. β€œMy memory’s a little fuzzy until I woke up.” She didn’t know how much Sita knew or didn’t know about her and Alice’s Darkness, so decided that discretion was the better part of living here.

β€œSo I might be scared...of me.”

Last edited:
Sita did not pull back, she was too heavily invested at this point to break pace or stride, she continued to bore into the girl, "I have no fear Chloe, I am the one they fear." she whispered, "I am the one that goes bump in the night, I am the beast in the night." she hesitated. "I am...." she leaned down her lips inches from Chloe's ear, "The banished Queen." she said exhaling cold air onto Chloe's neck, then gently grazing her neck with Sita's long, many, razor sharp fangs, she did not break the skin, but she made sure that Chloe felt just enough to make sure it was understood who Sita really was.

β€œNever heard of that legend,” Chloe said, trying not to gulp as the voices in her head screamed-

SHE IS ONE OF THE CURSED! KIIIIILLLL HEEEEER!!!!

Whatever creature Sita was, Chloe supposed these voices were like iron fillings spreading out in the presence of a magnet, although she couldn’t know for sure because Alice had never described such an experience.

β€œDescribe it to me. What you are, I mean. So I’m aware.”

"Vampiiiiiiireeeee." she whispered letting out a long breath, "Bred not turned, meant for war, meant to rip, tear and rend all who stood before me." she smirked, "You will find that no other vampire can match my strength, speed, or any other senses. An apex predator, created to cut a bloody path through a war long forgotten." she licked Chloe's earlobe, "I once ruled this entire country, then your science came, and my lifegiving blood was no longer needed, and I got angry and killed hundreds before they banished me to this mountain, and put a curse upon it, the winds blow and the rains pour almost constantly, nothing here can grow, nothing living can thrive here, but mortals are stupid, like you, they steer to this mountain seeking shelter, and only find death." She whispered, "I am granting you safety because you are the sister of Alice, otherwise, I would drain you dry and toss you off this mountain." she continued, inches from the side of the girls face, "Ever been bitten before?"

β€œBy guard dogs while trying to escape? Yes. By other patients who thought they were dogs? Sure,” Chloe said. β€œBut by vampires? No. And I would prefer to keep it that way, if you don’t mind. As well as give me some personal space, please- again, if it’s all the same to you.”

Sita backed up and cocked her head, "There is something different about you isn't there. Normally my gaze makes mortals drop to their knees and weep in fear, it makes women who I desire become aroused and filled with that same desire, but you." she said taking a few more steps back, "You aren't entirely human. That's the only logical explanation." She said and as if to demonstrate she pulled a rose out of the vase she had on the table, and stared at it, it quite literally wilted before her gaze, "Tell me, who or what are you to resist my gaze?"

β€œI thought Alice would’ve told you...what we are,” Chloe sighed, not daring to say the name β€œDarkness,” as if speaking about that part of her aloud would summon it.

She knew that if Alice were here, the great detective would be able to help her calm herself before she turned, as Alice had for most of their lives. But Chloe was beginning to appreciate the vampire’s company, and the few times that her power was unleashed, she always blacked out; that was what had happened when she killed their mother, Kate, in a fit of rage. She didn’t want to do that again, so she curled up into a ball and cried.

And just as Alice’s shadow loomed large over both their hearts, Chloe’s shadow cast a pall over the walls of the castle. It wasn’t hostile, yet...just casting sadness on a cosmic scale, commensurate with the burden of Chloe’s secret.

It had taken her years to remember what they did to her. To Alice and Edward when they were not much more than babes, which they would not have any memory of. How the men of science and religion in the white coats and fancy robes hid behind their dampfsteel walls and frightened them, left them out of the sunlight for hours before shining bright light in their faces, and shocked them when they didn’t behave, or even when they did, just to try to get a rise out of their experiments. By the time she was old enough to tell Alice, Chloe had been imprisoned and was told never to put anything but a happy face for her only visitor, under threat of torture.

This woman had barely been allowed to be a child, even once released from the program, and had been snatched before fully maturing. For her parents tried to love the little monsters they’d let the government turn their children into, but could barely keep up until the day they finally failed...still, for all the pain and regret she felt, especially over killing sweet Kate, who had only ever done her best to mother her, Chloe knew that she had survived, and still had hope while she had life in her breast. That Alice and Edward were out there somewhere. That was enough for the pilot to sit back up, dry her tears, and release the candlelight in the parlor from her grasp.

β€œSo I suppose we both know what it’s like to be a monster. For people to hate and fear us...” Chloe said as her breath began to tighten. β€œTo be- alone.”

Last edited:
"Yes but the difference is I embraced it." Sita said frankly, "I was born this way, and so were you. If you do not embrace who you are and accept it, you will always go through your entire life hating yourself. Now Chloe, show me what you can do, I promise, you cannot hurt me." Sita stood up and opened her arms, "Release your stress, and your pain upon my body, think of it as an experiment of sorts. You will not mortally wound me."

Back
Top Bottom