Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Sajida just sighed, hugged them both, and headed upstairs to the guest room. Meanwhile, Alice said, “I need to go down tomorrow to formally end my tour of duty and start to make arrangements, most likely by some mix of rail, boat, and air, for my return trip to Caledoria. But while I find my way back home...I can still stay here. Make sure you and her are both okay.”

Sita followed closely behind Alice, catching the scent of her arousal almost immediately. Following her like a predator almost, she pursued the woman upstairs, shedding her own clothing in the process, by the time she got to the bedroom she was naked. She stood there, leaning against the doorway, naked, ready to pounce.

Sita played coy, "Oh my dear, I am not sure what you mean." She said as she ran a finger down her cock. "Care to show me?" she asked innocently.

And show her, Alice did...all night long, taking cum in her mouth and pussy repeatedly. The only hole that Sita wasn’t allowed to touch or even look at was her ass. She couldn’t explain why she felt that way, but was relieved when Sita understood. Other than that and the occasional nightmare about Sita or about herself, either back on the streets of Radiant or about to go back into the hell that was the interminable underwater Battle of Sanctuary Trench (since it had been only eight days since then), the next month was full of joy, laughter, and sensual delights.

At least, it was just before they went to sleep. By day, Alice often went down the mountain to socialize and coordinate logistics for sending money- both her salary and the prize money attached to her Order of the Liberator award for her bravery and service to the Empire- to her family while she waited for the train, which would only come around here on October 31st. She did rather hope that the World Rim Railway would be finished by its target year of 1887 to make return visits to see her newfound friends easier, but Alice didn’t set out for a nearby city to find faster, easier means of transportation because she felt guilty for getting Sajida into rather a bizarre situation and didn’t want to leave until she was fully calm.

Still, most nights, attempting to wrangle Sajida and get her focused and ready for her lessons on being an ethical bloodsucker before fucking out all her stress with Sita and then collapsing in a heap next to, Alice wondered if she was pulling a classic Alice by putting others entirely before herself.

She wasn’t resentful of where she found herself at this moment in her life. And Alice was finally cutting herself some slack to just have fun for herself after fully realizing she’d survived two years of hellish war. But oh! If only she’d found Sita deep in the forests of Caledoria rather than on a mountaintop half a world away.

However, Elizabeth beckoned to her heart, and she could deny the pull of her first love no longer. She too had to admit that she wanted to come home to the older woman (who was still not nearly as mature as Sita, Alice grinned to herself on occasion) who made things easier. Who always lit up every morning she’d woken up next to her with laughter. Who always held her so tight, and gave her plenty of reason to finally feel safe with someone, but more importantly carefree. It was not that Sita couldn’t do all that, but, even if there wasn’t Chloe to take care of, and Alice wasn’t against the idea of asking to be bred or turned by Sita and leaving her sister behind...

Alice saw the way Sajida sometimes looked at Sita, when the fisherwoman turned creature of the night dared to see something other than pain, anger and sorrow in the world again. She was working so hard and making such good progress for one so young and yet so burdened by life, and Alice couldn’t stand in the way of that by laying claim to Sita for long.

Sajida, however, seemed not to know how to act on whatever desires laid in her heart, or didn’t want to, and left to live in the woods as soon as the month of residency she agreed to was up. It was also possible (although unlikely, for Alice rarely brooked any error) that she had read too much into things. Still, Alice felt a swell of pride that Sajida could finally walk on her own through life again, and celebrated with the loudest fucking of her life by way of massive vampire cock.

And then Alice invited Abigail, with whom she had begun to patch things up after finding her and managing to get their story straight about the day they’d found Sajida, for dinner at the castle on October the 28th. They had agreed that they would travel to Caledoria on the same itinerary, but that they needed some space to figure out their own lives once they got back home. Therefore, this weekend would be their last as any semblance of a couple. Little did she know that Abigail had conspired with Sita to seduce her for what she hoped would an unforgettable night for the two mortals.

Last edited:
Sita found herself spending many hours with Abigail over the next few days, at which point they did find themselves plotting quite the treat for Alice, of course Alice only knew what Sita had told her, and that was of her sexual prowess, nothing of the massive member hanging between her legs, she still had to keep some surprises for Abigail. After a bottle of wine and a long discussion Abigail had finally agreed to let her join her and Alice for a three way that no one would soon forget. The agreement was struck, Sita was to wait in her bedchambers while Alice bathed and Abigail came in to seduce her, then she would be lead to the bedroom where they would both find a naked and very aroused Sita.

Alice, Abigail and Sita’s threesome (October 30th, 1886)
It was the night of October 30th, and Abigail thought her plan to blow Alice’s mind with a threesome she clearly needed before going back to Elizabeth was going seamlessly. Abigail had caught her naked ex-girlfriend looking as hot as ever in the bathtub and grinned, then joined Alice for a bit and teased her until she was panting.

Some things may have changed- Abigail was really digging the short hair!- but Alice was still just as innocent, cheerful, and cherubic as when they’d first lain together in basic training at age 16. Alice was Abigail’s first time, Abigail was Alice’s longest relationship, and they both had leaned on each other for the entire war; that could never be taken from them. Nor could anyone argue, as Abigail looked sidelong at Alice’s towel-clad form, that Abigail knew how to fuck Alice like nobody’s business. Still, she reflected on how she was glad to have Sita’s company in this tag-teaming endeavor...

Until the door to Sita’s bedroom was open and Abigail realized, with her jaw hanging down, that Sita was looking directly at her with a grin. Only then did she realize who was being tag-teamed here.

But Abigail just shrugged off her towel and dived onto Sita’s body, kissing the vampire with a ferocity that surprised Alice. Not that she was unfamiliar with Abigail’s ravenous appetite, just that she had not seen it targeted at anyone but her, and it was hot to be a fly on the wall watching this.

Sita moaned as the woman practically pounced on her and began to ravenously attack her, with kisses and various licks here and there, all over her body, "Well hello to you too." Sita said as she grabbed Abigail's ass cheek and gave it a good solid squeeze as she slipped a pinky in the woman's cunt, and wiggled it around gently.

"Alice, your friend here acts like she has never seen a massive cock." Sita said with a giggle, "Care to show her what to do with this thing?"

Alice pulled off her towel, which was the only thing that veiled herself from their gaze. It did the trick, as Abigail was floored by her beauty and entranced by the smaller woman climbing in between their tall, well-hung hostess’ legs.

“Watch and learn, Abbie,” Alice purred, then wasted no time suckling on Sita’s helmet and gently massaging her balls.

“Perhaps I could do so from the perch of Sita’s face?” Abigail panted, lowering her hips down to hover her slowly moistening pussy over Sita.

Sita moaned, and then moaned even more as Abigail's hot, slowly moistening folds were positioned over her face, she plunged her tongue into the girl and bucked her hips for Alice, moaning, as her cock started to ooze and throb, lost in the sweet juices of Abigail and moaning into her pussy as Alice went to work onto her cock.

“Oh gods, that’s so fucking hot, Alice,” Abigail gasped upon watching Alice gag at the base of Sita’s cock and feeling Sita’s expert tongue on her slit. “I need to try that.”

Alice gave Abigail some initial instructions on fitting it into her mouth, but after that Abigail was a natural. Within minutes, she’d inhaled Sita’s penis, the natural curvature of the vampiric cock working well with the curve of her throat as she sucked hard.

"Oh...my.......god." Sita said with a moan, unable to focus on anything else, having one person in the room deepthroating her cock was enough to make anyone lose their mind, but two of them, working in tandem, she felt like she was going to burst. She moaned, and tore at the covers, and with her strength, she actually did tear the sheets and rip into the mattress a little. "I'm gunna-" she moaned louder feeling herself on the brink of orgasm, she normally lasted longer, but the two beautiful women absolutely devouring her cock made quick work of her long lasting stamina. "CUM!" she shouted and began letting loose the first of probably man loads of the night down the Abigail's throat.

Abigail and Alice quickly flipped the script on the night, tag teaming Sita’s cock with their mouths and hands as it spurted her lust all over Abigail’s surprised mouth and body. Heaping globs of cum were falling back down onto Sita’s belly and the other girls were licking it up handily.

“Fuuuuuck, Sita, that was such a nice, hot surprise. Now, make me squirt while fucking my best friend!” Abigail commanded before rearing back onto Sita’s mouth and nose. Alice was touched by the compliment and sat on Sita’s dick in one swift move.

"O-o-oh god!" Sita cried out as her cock slid into Alice so quickly, he arched her hips and began to devour Abigail's pussy. Alice had never ridden her so quickly before, "Fuck." was all she could say through Abigail's pussy and even that was muffled.

It was as if both women’s hormones amplified the effect of Sita’s vampire musk to drive them to make them even crazier in bed than they ever thought they could be.

“That’s right, Sita. Fuck us both with all of your power. Fuck until you can’t feel your dick any more,” Alice cried out in between powerful slams of her wet cervix down on Sita’s ironclad erection, which she supplemented by fingering Sita’s pussy.

“Ohhhh...you can feel how wet we both aaaaarrreee,” Abigail tried to say seductively, but then succumbed to an orgasm, squirting days worth of her need all over the vampire’s face.

Sita moaned, as Alice slammed her, and when Abigail squirted all over her face, that was enough to make her blow a second load, her moans and screams cracked a few glasses in the room as she shot a massive load into Alice and kept bucking her hips, panting, sweating, peeking her face from underneath Abigail, she said the one word that would spur the women on more. "More." she said as she breathed heavily.

“If more is what you...command...then more is- phew- what you shall get!” Alice cried deliriously as she attempted to bounce some more all over the sloshing cum inside her, but was simultaneously pushed into cumming all over Sita’s pulsing cock.

“It’s okay, Allie. You did so good, sweetie, and so you’ve earned a break,” Abigail grinned. “All you have to do is share your reward with me.” Just as Alice flopped on her back, Abigail went to town on her ex’s overworked pussy until she came, forcing much of Sita’s semen into Abigail’s mouth instead.

It was with this delicious victory on her mind- and lips- that Abigail gave a cocky smile, then moved Alice’s quivering, limp legs up to Sita’s face to use as she pleased, which Alice enthusiastically agreed to and spread her legs for. With that Abigail teasingly twerked her pussy up and down and cooed, “You wanna unload in me, do you? Then fucking do it, baby.”

Sita's eyes glowed pink with a fiery passion as she practically pounced on Abigail and pushed her to the bed, and rammed her cock into Abigail and began pounding her into oblivion, "Does" *slap* "That" *slap* "Answer" *slap "Your" *slap* "Question?" Sita said while thrusting into Abigail.

“Uggghhaaaaarhhhh,” Abigail groaned by way of answer.

Her ploy to put Alice in front of Sita to try to get the upper hand had failed spectacularly, and the taller, bustier woman was now getting the full brunt of a Sita rutting. (Alice, for her part, didn’t mind, as she was still riding the wave of her orgasm and enjoying watching two women fuck for the first time, but also had her pussy spread and ready for whenever Sita did want her again.)

Sita kept pounding Abigail, then paused, grinning wickedly, she grabbed Abigail by the hips and then picked her up, using her immense strength, she kept Abigail in her arms and then turned around to face Alice, sitting Abigail back down on all fours, she pushed her face into Alice's pussy and kept fucking Abigail, hoping she would get the hint and eat Alice so she would moan right into Alice's pussy the exact moment that Sita pushed her to orgasm.

Abigail no longer felt in control of the situation in the best way possible. She was loving pounded from behind by her first ever dick- and a massive one too, on a woman no less!- while having her face shoved into Alice’s crotch. Not only that, but Sita was being so gentle even as she fucked Abigail so well.

“Unf, yeah, make me your fucking sluuuuuut!!!” Abigail grunted as she started to get close and Alice’s eyes were rolling back in her head.

Sita grunted and just kept pounding Abigail, all the while licking her lips and staring at Alice, after a few thrusts Sita leaned down and whispered in Abigail's ear, "Can I bite you?"

Back
Top Bottom