Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To tame a Spider (for Kara Zor-El Kent)

Peter smiled gently at them. He listened to Victor and blushed. "I am so glad you want help and that I told you two." He said blushing brightly. He walked over to him and hugged him tightly blushing more. He wiped his eyes and looked away as he did not want them to see him cry. "And do not worry. I will be okay..." He looked down. "There..are other dimensions. I am evil in one of them. And...well you do not want to know." He said softy looking at his aunt. "We will get your chores done." He smiled at her. He then looked at Victor. "We could stay for both as long as Victor wants too." He holds her.

" Other...dimensions?" Victor asked that he always wondered about something like that. That brought up so many other questions, but that would have to come later. Let's head into the basement and get started,' he said waiting for Peter to lead the way. Once in the basement, he looked at the boxes," wow. Seems there is stuff in all the corners,' he said rolling up his sleeves and started to get into work. He listened to Peter about where things went, soon Mai came down carefully and started to tell him which things could be thrown out.

Peter nodded softly. "One of them Gwen Stacy is their spider hero and....Peter Parker is dead after trying to turn every human into a lizard cause he got jealous." He cleared his throat and looked down. "Makes me wonder since there is an evil me." He then nodded showing him to the basement. "In another universe I died at 25 fighting Wilson Fisk. But I at least kept a 14 year old safe. He turned into the new Spiderman." He chuckled before beginning to help. He told him where everything went. He then smiled as Mai came. "Hi." He said softly to her. His body leaning on some boxes as his eyes drooped until he recieved a notification on his phone went off causing him to jump and shoot a web on the wall by Victor. "Sorry." He blushed brightly.

Last edited:
Victor placed a hand on Peter's shoulder, "There is good and evil in both of us, some more than others," he said as he didn't want to see this evil side of Peter/Spiderman. Victor quickly turned and saw the web. " oh...so this is one of those webs I have heard about," he said touching " Did you create this formula yourself?" he asked as he was very interesting. He saw that Peter was talking on his phone so he just went about moving boxes and waiting to see if something important was about to come up.

Peter blushed as he touched his shoulder. He looked at him and hugged him tightly. "There is something I don't think I ever told Aunt Mai. Uncle Ben...is dead because of me. When I first got my powers. I went to a wrestling match. There was a reward if you lasted a certain time in the ring. I beat their wrestler. They did not give me my money. They then were robbed 1 minute after I left. I let the robber go and walked onto find..Ben layiing on the sidewalk. The robber had shot him. And it was because I let him go. That evil side of me is more prominent I feel. I can't love again." He said softly. He then heard his question after putting his phone away. He nodded. "I can show you sometime. There are some flaws in the formula." He said softly.

Victor listened to the story and placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. " Its..I am not really sure what to say, Peter," He said as he didn't want to see this evil side of Peter. " Love will find a way, Peter... it's a little bugger like that," he said smiling a bit as he wondered about Peter's marriage. He thought about ways he could help Peter and maybe even Spiderman deal with that evil side. Sometimes having a darker side could be useful, but nothing evil. " I would love to see that formula. It would be only fair, to be honest," he said as he loved seeing others scientists work. The pair kept working for a few more hours until everything was done. " Man..I think I will could this as my workout for today," he said laughing a bit as he stretched out his back which was starting to get sore.

Peter looked at his hand and slowly and gently touched it before looking into his eyes. "There is nothing you can say honestly. I just have to be sure to never turn out evil. I think I am doing that." He said softly. He then shook his head. "Not for me. I do not want to be the cause for anyone's pain." He looked him in the eyes and gave him a slight smile. He then picked up a bunch of boxes and moved them out of the way trying to help clean. After they were done he leaned on a pole and yawned before chuckling. "Yeah. This is honestly relaxing though." He said softly. "Also...thank you for helping my aunt. I really appreciate it." He hugged him for a second and let go. His shirt stuck to him a bit from sweat and he sat on a box.

Victor smiled a bit when Peter hugged him, he enjoyed the embrace maybe a bit more than he should have. " Hey... it's totally alright. We are going to be working together for a while so we might as well get to know each other,' he said as he looked up and heard footsteps. " We should go and check on your Aunt Mae. I doubt she wouldn't listen to use anyway,' he said laughing a bit as he placed his hands on Peter's shoulders and slowly moved away as he had to urge to lead down and give Peter a soft kiss but he held back. " Once we are done here I can drop you off at your place and I can go to mine, we still need to get some real sleep," he said as he started to walk up the steps.

" Oh, Victor. I am glad you are here. Can you help me with the tea?" Mae asked. He only nodded and went to grab the tea from the middle cabinet. " You should try to do this when Peter isn't here. You know that Peter will fuze of you like a good nephew," he smiled. Mae couldn't help but get a good laugh and nodded. " Yesh...I do only want him to be happy. I am sure you can be that one," She smiled looking up with hope in her eyes. Victor blushed," Oh...um....I am sure that Peter would want to move on soon. He is a great man and he would need some nice woman at his side," he said but in his mind, he could still hope.

Peter looked at him and smiled softly as he did so. He blushed brightly as he listened to him. He looked into his eyes smiling brightly. "I am very honired to be wirking with such a smart and strong scientist." He said happily. "You have no idea how long I have been reading your work." He blushed a bit. "Sorry it is hard for me to believe." He said softly and put his hands in his pockets.

Peter then looked around and began to fix things and used some webbing on any leaks he found. After a bit he climbed up the stairs and stopped listening in on them. He rubbed his neck blushing and sat down looking thoughtful. Could he be in love with the scientist? He had admittedly felt his heart quicken when the other moved close to him. He smiled. He was. Now he would have to figure out how to show the other he was. He walked in and looked at Victor thoughtfully.

" Oh..Peter," Victor said as he heard footsteps coming from the basement. " I am just helping Mae here with the tea. Are you a tea drinker?" he asked as he would like to know a few more things about the man. Victor quickly helped Mae make the tea and he looked back at Peter," We should really head off. I am ready to get back to my apartment and pass out. A soft pillow would feel so good," he said as he didn't want to be rude but he was getting sleepy and an older man couldn't run on fumes as he uses to. " I can take you back to your dorm or you can hang out at my place since we will be working together," he said as it would make some sense. Plus, if there was a way for them to get closed; he would not mind that at all.

Peter walked in and looked at Victor as he spoke to him. He then nodded. "I do like it sweet and with some lemon juice. If you want me to. I will make mine. So it does not bother you too much." He said softly and smiled at him. "I would not mind going to your apartment if you don't mind it. I don't think it would be a good idea for me to drive. I feel like I am going to pass out any second now." He said softly blushing. "Aunt Mae do you need anything before we go?" He asked her smiling a bit.

" I can handle that. The couch is rather soft and I bet you will fall right to sleep once your head touched the pillow,' he said Victor looked over to Mae.
" I am fine Peter, you worry too much about me,' she said but smiled. " Go back to Victor's place and rest, you can call me when you wake up. I promise that I will still be alright,' she said not wanting Peter to worry about. Victor nodded and placed a hand on Peter's shoulder," Let's get her into bed and have our tea, then I can take you home,' he said smiling and helped finish up the tea for them. Once that was done and Mae was resting on her couch Victor walked out with Peter and headed back to his apartment.

Peter looked at him and blushed before nodding. "I could honestly sleep standing up." The young hero chuckled softly. Peter looked at his aunt and frowned but nodded. "Do not be afraid to call me. Even I am still asleep." He then chuckled at her promise. He walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek and then hugged her tightly while making sure to be careful. He then looked at Victor's hand and smiled but nodded. "Sounds good." He said softly and drank his tea. He then watched as Victor helped her to bed and made sure everything was good before following the scientist. "Thank you so much. I appreciate the help." He said and yawned so hard it was a surprise his jaw didn't break. "If anything happens while I am asleep. Wake me." He said softly. His eyes began to close.

Mae nodded as she watched the two walkout, she knew her time was coming to an end with how she had been feeling. She didn't want to worry Peter any more than he had already done on his own, thankfully once that moment came she had things in order. It gave her some extra comfort to see Peter with Victor, she was not sure what fully could happen ut at least he could be a shoulder to cry on.

Victor nodded to Peter as he got into his car and started to head back. "It's nothing too fancy and it's not the best place to live but it's doable,' he said as he had lived in rougher places before and survived. " Plus I do have a hero watching over me,' he said winking to Peter as he kept driving. " Once we get inside we will crash for a few hours and then get back to work. I have a little office set up in a smaller room. I have a lot of my notes and back up plans you can check out once we wake up,' he said to Peter as he pulled into his parking spot. The place wasn't so bad, could really do some upgrades ut very limited drug deals happened since police stepped up their rounds.

Peter looked at Victor as he spoke and chuckled halfheartedly. "My apartment has only one room that can barely fit two in it and the door doesn't work. Also the walls are cracked. So no worries. Anything is a step up from it." He laughed softly looking at Victor. He then nodded a bit. "I would not mind going over them." He said with a bit of a smile. He kept staring at his hands. "By the way thank you so much. I appreciate the help with my aunt. She has been sick for a while. It has me worried." He looked around. "This place actually does not seem too bad. I will take you to my place sometime." He smiled a bit and chuckled. "I don't think you will to come back to it after you see it."

Victor didn't like the idea of anybody living in such a squalar. "It's not a problem Peter at all, and I don't like the idea of that place. You can just get your things and stay here," he said firmly. He opened the door for Peter and let him explore it," Just make yourself at home here. The couch is there. I will get you a nice pillow and a blanket,' he said. Victor left to head to a side closet where extra things were placed. " YOu get a nice sleep and we will start fresh," he said smiling as he handed off the pillow and blanket. " Alright.....see you in a few hours,' he said yawning and stretching while going to his own bedroom. It wasn't going before Victor stripped down and crawled into his own bed for a few good hours of sleep.

Peter looked at him and looked down. "I unfortunately can't afford anywhere else." He rubbed his neck till he heard Victor's offer. He looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh no. I could not do that. I would not be able to afford it would make it harder on you." He said softly and rubbed his neck. He then got out and looked around the apartment curiously. "Oh wow...this is nice." He said softly before looking at Victor. "Are you sure you want me here? I sometimes have to live at 3 am. To help people." He said softly before taking the blankets and pillows. "I...I guess I will take you up on your offer." He then nodded. "Sleep well." He said softly and went to the couch. He took his shirt off and laid down putting his shirt on the back of the couch to not make a mess. He then closed his eyes and began to sleep. Every so often he would mutter Uncle Ben.

Victor had set his alarm so that he could only get just a few hours of sleep, but when the man woke up he had slept for almost 10 hours. " Shit,' he said ut only rolled over onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. He ended up sitting up and looking around, he froze when he heard sounds coming from the other room ut his memory soon caught up with him and he sighed. " Hey..Peter...are you awake?" he called out as he got out of the bed and walked out to the living room in nothing but his t-shirt and shorts. Each did little to cover just what he could offer a love interest. " We should get cleaned up and cook. I didn't think I would sleep this long but it sure felt good," he said yawning a bit as he walked into the small kitchen.

Peter groaned softly as he slept. He then jumped up and realized he had been asleep for too long. He quickly jumped out and got dressed. When he heard Victor speak though he walked to him rubbing his eyes. He was in only pants so his muscles showed. "Sorry. Did I wake you?" He said a bit tiredly. The light showed all of his scars on his torso. There was three claw marks going from his right shoulder to underneath his left pec. "Food sounds good. And nah. Left me make it for you. You have me staying here. It is the least I can do." He smiled at him.

Victor looked at Peter as he spoke, but couldn't keep his eyes off the sexy body he showed off. " Oh...um no. I was already getting up. I didn't think I would have slept in like this before," he said smiling as he nodded to him. " I will not mind that at all. I am not the best cook anyway, lucky if you were to get some cereal,' he said laughing a bit as he let Peter find his way around the kitchen. " Hey, Peter....I still don't want you to live in that place you spoke about. Why don't you then help with a bill or two? I still wouldn't mind if you lived for free, ut what about that idea." he asked as that did sound fair to him. He didn't know how much Peter got paid if anything. He didn't want the young hero to be alone anymore.

Peter smiled at him as he spoke. "It was nice. I am hoping though...that everything is okay out there. It has been a while since I got more than 3 hours of sleep." He said softly. He then chuckled. "Same usually but I will try my best. Whar are you in the mood for?" He asked walking towards the kitchen. He then heard him and looked thoughtful. "I guess that can work out. I will pitch in with groceries too." He smiled at him. He then sighed and stretched. He began to gather ingrediants.

" I am really craving some waffles, maybe some bacon if I have any," he said not sure what was even in the fridge anymore. "We can go and do some shopping later, once we get some work done and get your things from your apartment," Victor said with a smile as he watched Peter work his way around the kitchen. "It's nice to have somebody around," he said. He got up and went to his desk with some of the work notes he normally had brought with him. Victor could soon smell the bacon coming from the kitchen, he stood up and walked in. " It smells great," he said as he looked over Peter's shoulder, taking in the view of Peter's pec's from the top. The older man couldn't help but think how nice it would be for Peter to stay where long after the project was done.

Peter looked at him and smirked a bit. "This should be easy. And if you don't. Spiderman can make a quick run to the store." He winked at him and began to cook. He looked at him. "Shopping would not be too bad although. I should probably check on the city. I have not been out as Spidey in a while." He then looked at him. "It is nice to be here." He said happily. He then blushed. "I am glad you like it." He hummed happily and continued cooking. His biceps rippled as he moved his arms. He then hummed again. After a while he finished the waffles and bacon. "Hope you like these." He smiled brightly.

" Peter....your role as Spiderman. Your role as husband...they conflicted with each other a great deal," Victor said not wanting to make the same mistake his ex-wife did. His eyes really said how much he really started to worry already but he knew how much Peter felt he had to," Just make sure that you keep yourself alive out there Peter. You have a new home to come to and...well if you need somebody to talk about whatever issues might come up with you helping the city....I am here for you," he said as he started to laugh slightly too. " Sorry...this just made me sound like we have been together for a while," he said not sure how Peter would feel about that idea. He just figured that Peter would find some new lady at some point, the man was rather handsome. He didn't see himself as really that handsome. (figured Peter could ignite that spark)

Peter looked at him and looked down as he spoke. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I know but....I-I just can't stop. I have to. I owe it to them. I was given these powers for a reason. And a mistake I made costed me my uncle...I can't lose anyone else. I would rather them hate me then be buried 6 feet in the ground." He said softly. He then smiled at him. "I will be safe." He said softly and looked thoughtful. He kissed his cheek looking thoughtful. He then smiled and hugged him in a wayvthat was more than a friendly hug. "I would honestly love to be with you." He said quietly. "You are really hot."

Back
Top Bottom