Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To tame a Spider (for Kara Zor-El Kent)

Peter smiled at him brightly and looked around. He chewed his lip a bit till he heard him. He smiled at him and kissed him softly. "Thank you so much. I will take you up on that offer." He said softly. He smiled and grabbed some tomatoes and other fruit. He then smiled again. "I would pay for it all honestly." He said softly. He then heard him and shook his head. "Not really. But it keeps me in shape at least."

" I guess you have a point, try to take some snacks with you," he said sort of sounding more like a father figure. " We can deal with that as the register. Do we need anything else?" he asked as it had been a long while since he filled up the cart with this much. "Do you drink at all?" He asked Peter as he entered the isle with the wines. " Once and a while I like to settle down with a glass of wine, at least I use to. I have not done that for a while since...well being single and work has over taken my life,' he said hoping to start something new and exciting with Peter.

Peter looked at him and smiled chuckling softly. "I will. It will be nice to eat something while on my other job." He then looked a bit curious as he asked if they needed anything else. "You want some juice?" He asked before he asked about drinking. He chewed his lip. "I have not had a night to relax or had a time where I could just drink an alcoholic beverage." He then smiled. "Well that is going to change. You will with me." He smiled and moved close. "I can't wait for date night."

" I will get a small bottle of a white and a red. See which one you like the best," he said to Peter as he picked out a cheap kind and headed over to the check-out lanes. He couldn't help but smile as he walked with Peter. Soon they were checking their items and he waited to see if Peter had enough to pay for everything, if not it was alright as he did have some money on him.

Peter looked at him smiling brightly at him as he grabbed the bottles. He then followed him to the lanes humming softly as he did so. His face showing excitement as he looked around. Once they got to the checkout he grabbed his wallet. He frowned as he seemed low on money. He quickly grabbed his credit card and looked at Frankie. "There we go." He whispered softly and blushed as his card was declined. His face deflating as he bit his lip. "I...I am sorry."

Victor looked at Peter and shook his head. 'It's alright. Your my lab assistant know. It will bring in some regular money," he said as he was going to make sure he could get Peter a decent wage. Once the items were all paid for he took some of the bags and walked out. " I am so excited about this dinner date, then some wine and maybe some snuggle time," he said grinning a bit. He walked back to the car and started to drive away. " Um...would it be too much to ask for a trip from SpiderMan around the city," he asked as that would be a lot more enjoyable since he knew the hero know.

Peter smiled at him softly looking a tad bit embarressed. He bent over and kissed his cheek softly and looked into his eyes. He rubbed his arm and slowly held his hand. "I can't wait. I am going to make you the best spaghetti you have ever had." He then smirked a bit. "We could drink wine while bathing and snuggling." He said a bit softly and deeply. "Not at all. We can after supper if you want." He laid on his shoulder smiling happily. He closed his eyes. "I feel...so happy for the first time in a long while."

It didn't take long for Victor to drive get into his car. He moved in for a quick kiss on Peter before smiling and drinking home. " I am glad I can make you happy," he said. He took his home driving as thoughts of other things he was going to do to Peter popped into his mind. " It's good to be home,' he said parking his car and placing a hand over Peters. " And you have a new home to go to,' he said before getting out can start to carry the bags in. " We should work on the project once we get things put away. Breakfast will hold me over for a few hours,' he said as he didn't want to push the project back any further than it had been already. Once all the items were put away and Peter's stuff was placed in the bedroom Victor pulled out all his notes and past experiments for Peter to look over. " These are other things I have been working on," he said hoping something would be useful.

Peter smiled at him and gently touched his arm looking at him. He hummed as he looked out the window looking thoughtful. "I am thinking I might get a car or truck of my own. That way I can go to my other job without swinging on a web." He said looking curious. "It will take a bit of saving unless I ask Tony for help." He smiled as they arrived home. He began to help carry things. He looked at him. "We definitely should. Im going to try a few experiments." He then looked at the past experiments. "How are they holding up?"

' I think I am hitting the same brick walls as before,' Victor said taking off his glasses and rubbing the sides of his head. He got up and looked over Peter's shoulders to see what his notes would bring up. He couldn't help but smile as he saw a few ideas that he never thought about. " I knew a fresh set of eyes would being out some better ideas,' he said placing a hand on Peter's shoulder. He walked back to his area and started to try a few new things. " well some of the formulas will be better, there is still just one issue. The human factor. The people that could benefit from this...have to want to get better," he said as that is what his notes have shown. " See Peter...," he said pointing to all these notes that deal with the brain and his parts. " No matter how good a drug is...the person will have to want to get the help," he said as that was the part he worried about the most

Peter looked at him. "Sometimes a stressful situation can make it hard to think. And right now definitely counts as one of those moments. You have people trying to kill you, you opened your home to a stranger, started dating said stranger, and found out said stranger is a guy with powers who swings around the city in a full body underwear." He chuckled softly. "I am surprised at how quiet it has been lately. Whoever sent that last assassin is playing it safe. Which is worrisome. Means they are smart and have been doing this a long while." He furrowed his brow and ran his hand through his hair. "If it gets too dangerous for you. I will bring in S.H.I.E.L.D. They will not mind helping. Plus...they have been wanting me to join the Avengers. Which I will if it keeps you safe." He sighed softly but smiled at Victor as he heard him. "Glad you like them. And as a bonus. Spiderman would gladly show up for any advertisements. If they see a superhero endorsing your product. Sales by my calculations would rocket. And I can ask Mr.Stark to fund us." He smiled at him brightly. "He may seem rough but he is a good man. I promise." He leaned on Victor smiling. "If we play our cards right and get them wanting to quit. We could take out the tobacco industry."

Victor sighed and sort of forgot about how others would want to come back after him, they would be worried that their drug trade would be a thing of the past. " I guess it's a good thing I befriended the hero," he said and pulled Peter into his lap and used his nose to touch Peter's. " It's also a good thing I have the hero...and can try to do other things to him," he said with a grin as he tilled his head a bit and moved in for a kiss. Slowly Victor deepen the kiss and wrapped his arms around Peter, losing everything in the moment of passion.

Peter smiled at him. "That hero will always protect you Victor." He gently laid his hand on Victor's smiling at him as he did so. He then gasped as he was pulled into the other man's lap. He then smirked at him. "And what things might that be?" He chuckled before gasping as he kissed him. He kissed back smiling as he did so. He put his hand in his hair and breathed shakily against the others mouth. His intertwiming with the other scientist's. He ran his hand along his chest groaning softly as he kissed him.

Victor could feel the heat rising between them, slowly he looked away and looked down. " It looks like we could use a break...help each other destress,' he said as he carefully pulled off Peter's shirt and admired the firm down in front of him," Those scars' suit you, my hero,' he said and went back to kissing Peter, but with more passion. Carefully he got up from the chair and let Peter pull away if he wished. " Let's take this to the bedroom....your first time with a man?" he asked as he was not too worried. It had been a while for him so they could explore and enjoy this together. Victor walked Peter to his bedroom and let him look around. " The bed is not that big, but just right for two men," he said taking off his shirt and letting Peter come and explore his body.

Peter smiled at him and stopped kissing him as he moved away. "We could. I would not mind at all." He then blushed as he removed his shirt. He watched him looking over body and smiled at hus compliment. "Thank you so much Victor." He said and kissed him back smiling. He then looked into Victor's eyes and nodded. He followed him to his bedroom. "I...yes it is." He kissed him gently and looked at him. "It is perfect." He said. He then looked at him and blushed. He traced his fingers along his body and kissed his chest.

Victor smiled as he watched Peter move in close. " I will make sure your first time is special,' he said letting Peter explore his check, the bulge in his pants becoming more prominent. He laced his fingers into Peter's hair and tilted his head up a bit, giving him a kiss. " Remove all your clothes and get onto the bed," he said tenderly, but firmly. He helped Peter out of his clothes and walking to the bathroom to grab a bottle of oil. " Before you get onto the bed, let me do something," he said as he poured just a bit of oil on his hands and rubbed them together. Carefully he started to give Peter a need shoulder and neck massage.

Peter looked at him and blushed holding his arm. He then looked down. His eyes widening as he saw the bulge and looked at him. He shivered as he felt his fingers tickling his scalp. He kissed him back running his hands through his chest. He then heard him and nodded taking off his clothes. He then watched him leave towards the bathroom. He nodded. "Okay." He said curiously then felt him massaging him. He gasped and moaned smiling as he did so. "Victor...that feels amazing." He closed his eyes. He kissed his arms softly amd smiled at him a bit.

He grinned as he moved his lips to Peter's neck and started to really see the results of his touches. " You are a very big boy Peter. I can't wait to do more with you," he said. He kept working Peter's shoulders and neck, enjoying how this was going. " I should do this once and a while for you. I am sure you could use a day of pampering since your job takes a lot out of you,' he said as he moved his fingers down Peter's back. " Go and lay on the bed. I want to work on your back and start to explore that virgin hole of yours,' he said.

Peter gasped and shivered as his lips moved on his body. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes panting. He listened to him and opened an eye looking curious. "Like what?" E asked smirking a bit. He then gasped. His member beginning to harden. He then smirked even more. "I would not mind that at all. And it definitely does." He said smiling. His back was a bit tense as Victor touched it. He heard him and nodded sitting on the bed before laying down with a blush. He chuckled softly. "Someone is in a mood tonight." He whispered.

"It's been a long while, maybe I had been waiting for the right man," he said as he started to work the muscles on Peter's back. Victor started to work at the base of Peter's head and worked carefully down, his knowledge of the human body would serve rather well. " Peter....your's muscled has so much tension in them. Good thing you have a doctor to help you out,' he said grinning as his fingers would help melt a lot of the tension. He made his way down to Peter's bubble butt," Let's see how you react," he said as he took one of his oiled fingers and started to gently tease Peter's virgin hole. Victor was getting very turned on, carefully undoing his pants for a bit of relief.

Peter blushed as he spoke. "And you think I might be him?" He asked softly before gasped as he massaged his body. His eyes closing as he moved his hands down his body. He smiles a bit. "That feels nice." He whispered softly. He then let out a quiet groan. His member was already hardening as Victor moved his hands down his body. He then let out a shaky gasp as Victor reached his ass. He looked curious as he heard him speak and then gasped loudly as he teased his hole. His member was now really hard as he blushed. "V-victor." He moaned his name and clenched his toes. "That feels amazing." He said breathlessly.

"The best has yet to come," Victor said as he was glad that Peter seemed to really be enjoying this. He kept pushing his one finger further into Peter's virgin hole, taking note as to how the man was reacting. He moved his head to Peter's shoulder and started to kiss the area," you might have always wanted this, deep down," he whispered as he started to quicken the pace of his finger movement. Soon Victor started to finger fuck Peter, wanting to hear the man cry out with pleasure.

Peter looked at him curiously. "Oh?" He asked with a small smirk. He then gasped as he pushed his finger inside of him. He moaned softly while panting. He smiled and moaned again while closing his eyes as Victor kissed his neck. "I think so." He said while blushing deeply. He straightened his body as he went faster in his hole. His mouth opening as he curled his toes. "V-victor." He stammered as he began to leak. "Oh f-fuck." He looked at him. "Spidy is g-going to be happy while patrolling tonight." He could feel his member hardening against the table.

Victor grinned as he hoped that he could fuck Peter so well that he would take the night off. " Oh...I will have to do a bit more to change your mind,' he said grinning as he added a second finger to the first. "You're so damn tight. It's going to be a pleasure to open you wide,' he said licking his lips. Years of lust were bubbling to the surface as he had a man that became too willing to have things done to him. " I think you are ready for the main event,' he said as he gave Peter's ass a quick smack to see if he would be into some of the rougher/kinker stuff. " On your back...spread your legs and let Professor give you want you have been craving,' he said as he started to take off his clothes. His body was fully ripped, one that could give Thor a run for his money, his dick was rock hard and ready to invade.

Peter looked at him curiously as he grinned. He then furrowed his brows as he spoke till he put 2 fingers in him. His eyes widened and he grunted softly. "That feels nice." He grunted softly. He looked back to Victor and chuckled softly especially as he licked his lips. "It should be nice." He whispered softly. He then heard him and widened his eyes again. A gasp leaving his lips as he smacked him on the rear end. He looked back at Victor curiously and did as he said to. His eyes looking into Victor's. "You really are in a mood." He said with a smirk watching him undress. He looked him over and smiled at him. "I can not believe we are about to have sex." He whispered softly and smiled.

Back
Top Bottom