Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To tame a Spider (for Kara Zor-El Kent)

( I am going to have it so Tony and Victor are alone)
Victor smiled as he watched Peter leave the room. " Alright, Tony...we are alone. Let's have this talk," he said as he turned to face the man. " I am not sure how you feel about me, but I know that I will take care of Peter and give him the stability he needs in his life,' he said.

Tony looked at him and looked out the door before closing it. He then turned to look at Victor and crossed his arms before leaning against the wall. "You will?" He said quietly. He looked at his hands. "You won't run off on him like that redhead? He is going to need someone to help him through loses. Who will accept him. All of him. Not just Peter Parker or just Spider-Man. It's a package deal. He is not going to stop being Spidey. I know this...Once you become a hero. You can't go back. And I've seen his heart broken too much because of that fact."

Victor nodded and knew that would be the case. " I had a feeling that Peter won't give up his other half. He feels it's his duty to protect the city and others. I want to be there at his side, well in the shadows, and be his support system. I am sure all heroes need something like that or a place they can just...relax," he said looking at Tony. " What is being done for us, those in the shadows?' he asked as it was not totally fair to think they wouldn't need something as well. " We are giving up a part of ourselves to the hero we are falling for....I know that Peter will run off to save the city. Or run off to help other heroes like the Avengers," he said. " What advice do you have for that. Or help for that can be given?" Victor asked as he was too old to be playing these games.

Tony looked at Victor as he spoke. He gave him a slight smile. He then looked away. "You remind me of my wife." He said softly. He then heard his question and looked thoughtful before sighing. "My biggest advice is to always be ready for danger. Someone always finds out. Try to be understanding. And....be ready for a day that we do not come back Victor. Cause there is always a possibility." He looked at him and looked thoughtful before grabbing his own shirt and opening showing the glowing orb in his chest. "We will give you us. I know it's not enough. But that is what we have." He said softly. "This keeps me alive but yet it is slowly killing me with radiation. I am in constant pain cause this is also a magnet. That holds sharp metal in place and keeps it from shredding my heart. I continue to fight even though one day this will go dark or the radiation poisoning will kill me. I know you want him to be there and to have dates with you. I want that too. I have known him since he was 17. This is no line of work for a little kid. I've had him die in my arms. I would prefer him be on a date then have that happen again but....Peter is set in his ways. I hope you can understand that. And understand that he does love you. That's the biggest reason we fight." He said softly.

Victor looked at the orb in Tony's chest and could only nod as he listened to the rest. Some of those answers were not what Victor wanted to hear, but he could understand that last part.

" I had a feeling about that, Peter not wanting to give up his role as Spiderman for anything," he said. "Part of me will still be greedy and want Peter to stay with me, to hold and protect him,' he said to Tony but sighed again. " Once and a while I might need help to remind me of this, the position he took,' he said as he still had issues with it, but it was good to know that Tony did want something different in the man's life. " I need to get some of this out of my system, is there a boxing place around here. I just want to throw punches to let out some anger," he said. "It's nothing....I want Peter with me as I said. I see that won't ever happen like how I want and it pisses me off...but I can't take that anger out on him or anybody else,' he said, plus venting to Tony seemed to help a little bit.

Tony smiled a bit and rubbed his arm thoughtfully. He then chuckled quietly. "He is a very nice man to be around. It has been wonderful watching him grow up." He chewed his lip and then grinned. "Just please remember this." He then looked thoughtful at his hand. "There is a gym not far from here." He then put his hand on Victor's shoulder before looking thoughtful. He grabbed his wallet and brought out a credit card. "Take him out for dinner and stuff. There is a nice science museum here. Go there. You both seem into science. Enjoy it. Stay in a nice hotel. Keep him off that leg."

Victor again was shocked but took the card and smiled a bit. " I am sure we will both geek out a bit, or correct everything," he said laughing a bit as he did relax since Tony seemed to understand him. " If you see him I will be at that gym," he said as he still felt like giving a punching bag a workout. " Tony....thanks for the talk," he said as he watched the man leave. Victor sat down and looked around at the notes, it was really time for a break anyway. He left Peter a note about heading out to the gym Tony spoke about and left the room. He really wasn't dressed for a gym day, but that didn't matter right now. He had more to think about and hoped his mind would stop racing.

Tony looked at Victor and smiled at him gently. "As long as he has fun I will be happy." He lookrd at him. "I will tell him where to go." He heard him say thank you and smiled. "I know I am being harsh on you Victor. But..Peter is my son to me. He doesn't know it. But if..if I ever die. Everything goes to him. So I want him to have a trustworthy man or woman." He said softly than left. After a bit Peter came in holding the note. He knocked gently on the gym's door looking nervous. "Hey." He said softly.

Victor looked up when he heard a voice. He had worked up a good sweat and smiled," Hey Peter. I am glad you came to find me," he said walking over to him and leaning down to kiss his cheek. " I hope that your project went well. Did you get the results that we hoped for,' he said walking to the workout bench he had been using.
" I had a nice talk with Tony....he really isn't that bad. Just protective of you," he said smiling as he took the man's hands. " He wants me to take him to a nice dinner and then to the science museum...we can both nerd out if you want," he said smiling at him as he hoped to also get Peter to relax for the night as well.

Peter used his crutches to move towards Victor smiling as he did so. He then blushed as he felt him kiss his cheek. He looked at him. "Not yet. But...I have an idea. My body heals quickly. What if we used my blood? It might be the key. Maybe even the key to other things too. Like cancer." He looked into Victor's eyes. "It might work." He said smiling brightly.
He heard him say he talked to Tony. His eyes widened till he spoke. He smiled in relief. He sat down and looked at their hands while listening to him. He looked at Victor and blushed. "What..." He chewed his lip. "I'm so confused." He chuckled softly. "But I would love to go with you somewhere." He smiled at him brightly.

Victor looked at the crutches first and rushed over to help Peter. " Slow down Peter...one thing at a time. I don't need you becoming a blood doner or a lab rat, even if the idea might be a good one. We can take a sample and run some tests,' he said. The idea could work, or it would superpower the darker side of this and wreak havoc. " Let's go with low dosage and see what comes of it,' he said not wanting to have Peter feel he was being pushed to the side.

" Yes....things went well. I still have the idea to keep you close and not let you go be the hero, but that won't stop you. It might even have us start to fight," he said sitting down and placing his hands over Peters. " We had these talks before, and I will try to work on things on my end. Just don't be so reckless," he said smiling. " Let's go have some lunch and then head to the science museum. I heard some experiments are hands on," he said trying to not geek out.

Peter looked as he rushed to help him. He smiled and kissed him softly and lovingly on the cheek. He looked at hm and smiled. "Take as much as you would like please." He sat down propping up his leg.
He listened to him and looked worried as he spoke. He rubbed his hand and looked into his eyes. "I will try not to be reckless." He looked around and then blushed. He smiled at him brightly. "That sounds awesome." He stood up as quickly as he could and held him a little looking at him. "C-could we do s-something together?"

" Of course, I would like to have somebody to do the fun experiments with,' he said smiling. " I wish I had somebody like you back when I was in middle school and high school," he said laughing. " I always ended up doing the experiments myself. Nobody else seemed to really enjoy them...mostly it was just a day off from classes," he said with a sigh as he remembered how lonely it was at times back them. He looked at Peter and smiled to him," let's go ahead and try the formula that I have worked on. If it shows its working maybe we can use your blood," he said. " I want to see the results and then we can go on our date,' he said smiling as he stood up and waited for Peter to join him in the walk to the lab.

Peter smiled at him softly and looked into his eyes. He then blushed harshly as Victor spoke. He then frowned and nodded. "I know what that is like. Before I got my powers they'd stuff me in lockers. Slam me against them..." He stopped talking for a second as realization showed on his face. "My ex-wife never helped me. She never picked on me but she...she stood and watched...I am a fool." He sighed and looked at him before smiling and getting up grimacing a bit before standing beside him. He leaned on him and closed his eyes.

Victor moved closer so that Peter would lean on him. " You're not a fool. Maybe she is for not at least trying to gain some interest. I am with you know and we will enjoy the projects and maybe help inspire some of the kids and others that go," he said. " Do you ever go to middle or grade schools?" he asked as he did remember how some scientist came to his middle school all those years ago and kindled his interest. He walked with Peter," Let's make his quick and I am sure things will take time. We can read the reports if they can be sent to our phones," he said as he was hungry. " What do you feel like for dinner?" he asked as they walked to another lab.

Peter smiled as he let him lean on him. He closed his eyes blushing. He then gently intertwined his fingers with Victor's and looked into his eyes. "I am glad to have you in my life." He said softly then listened to him. "I have only once or twice. But that was not for educational reasons I would not mind going to some schools." He let go of Victor's hand so he could walk. "I will see what I can do." He said smiling softly. He then looked thoughtful. "I've never had enough money to eat at a Hibachi grill.

" Then we are going to head off to a hibachi grill. I think there is one close by the university, some of the higher-ups have parties there," Victor said. He waited for Peter to finish up in the lab and he took a hold of Peter's hand. " I hear a grill is a great place and they have the best tea there,' he said as he walked out with Peter. He was careful to help him to the car, at times checking out the perfectly round butt of the hero. He wouldn't mind having some fun later. He was not sure how well it would go with Peter's leg and the wound healing. " Peter, you said you had healing abilities...or rather faster healing. How does that work?" he asked as he started to drive off to the restaurant.

Peter looked at Victor with a big smile on his face. "Thank you." He said happily and began to mix ingrediants. Once he was done he got up and followed Victor smiling and blushing as he held his hand. He looked into his eyes and smiled listening to him. "I would love that. I kinda wish we could bring aunt May but she's tired." He said softly and blushed as he helped. He heard his question and smiled. "Well normally for someone with an injury like mine it'd take weeks to heal. My leg will most likey be fully healed in about 3 days." He said softly looking at him. "I feel like my blood could be the cure to cancer."

" To cancer you say. That would be a great thing for sure...but big pharmacies and big tech might try to end that," he said already thinking about the worse. ' We can do some studies before we take the news to the world,' he said walking out with Peter. The drive wasn't so bad, the weather was nice and the sun was out. " Hey....a nice walk around wouldn't be so bad as well. Just the two of us," he said smiling as he would make sure that Peter relaxed. He pulled into the parking lot and looked over the place," It's a fancy place. You sure Tony wouldn't mind us using his card?" he asked as he felt weird spending others' money but he knew he couldn't afford something like this often. He walked in with Peter and waited for a table to be set up for them. " It will be a nice date for us," he said smiling and kissing Peter softly.

Peter heard him and smirked. "That's where Spiderman comes in. He'd be happy stopping that." He followed him. "Sounds good." He held his hand. "We are basically looking for a way to become immortal." He followed him and held his leg. He heard Victor. "I can go on a walk." He looked around and his jaw dropped as he saw the restaurant. He heard Victor. "...I think he won't." He walked in looking around and looked at Victor with a blush. Meanwhile a waiter came up and saw them kiss and quickly looked away. "Come with me. We will set you up." He showed them to the back.

Victor had no shame in being seen kissing another man, he wondered if this might be different for Peter. " I was not expecting to be seated so quickly, could Tony have done something?" he asked not knowing the man's ways. He looked around and placed his hand over Peter" Are you alright with us holding hands and kissing while we are in public?" he asked having not asked Peter that yet. Behind closed doors was fine, but he knew some guys might not like it too much.
" Let's order some drinks. You like red or white wine?" he asked as he could drink either and be fine.

Peter nuzzled into Victor and smiled softly as he did so enjoying his body warmth. He heard him and looked thoughtful. "Maybe. He has known I wanted to go here for a while." He said softly. He then blushed as he held his hand and nodded to his question. "I I am." He smiled at him softly and kissed him again.
He then looked surprised. "I've never had either...But I do like sweet. Maybe red wine." He said softly. "I never get to really drink."

Victor smiled and once the waiter came over he ordered a bottle of an American Zif. " We don't have to finish the whole bottle here, we can take it home and finish it. I have had other plans as well,' he said grinning. He wanted to get the man back into the sack rather soon. He had a taste of what it was going to be like with Peter and he was not going to let it slip through his fingers. " I already have an idea as to what I want," he said waiting for Peter to pick out the items he wanted. Once that was done he nodded to the waiter for signed a chef to come and start dinner. " I will have your Mixed Family fried rice and pot stickers,' he said smiling.

Peter smiled at him and looked at the Zif. He then looked surprised at taking the bottle home. "That will be so cool." He kissed him happily and smiled as his cheeks reddened. He looked curious as he mentioned other plans and smiled looking curious. He then looked at the menu and ordered a some chow mein and fried rice. He then watched as the chef came and laid his head on Victor's shoulder smiling. "I might check on Aunt May sometime." He said softly and looked at Victor. He then moved his chin and kissed him smiling as he did so. A silent moan escaping his lips.

Back
Top Bottom