Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To tame a Spider (for Kara Zor-El Kent)

Victor got onto the bed and hooved over Peter," Me either.... it's been a while for me,' he said. He leaned down again and tenderly kissed Peter as he placed himself between the hero's legs. Carefully he started to push himself into Peter, letting the hero get used to his thickness. He moaned out, feeling more heat as he kept pushing into Peter and not stopping if the other didn't show signs of distress.

Peter looked at Victor and smiled at him brightly. He blushed as he leaned towards him. He then moaned as he kissed him and kissed back. He held his head and smiled. He then gasped as he began to push into him. "Oh...my gosh." He panted softly and ran his hands up Victor's chest. He then rubbed his chest happily. "K-keep going." He said happily.

" Not...to worry Peter. I am not stopping till much...later,' he grinned as he kept going. Victor popped his pecs for Peter's enjoyment as he buried himself all the way inside of Peter. You...so nice and warm," he said giving himself a little rest and allowing Peter to get used to being stretched out. " That is my boy....rest," he said as he carefully started to pull himself out, and then went back in. He was slow to start as he wanted Peter to get used to this feeling. He leaned over and kissed the man's neck," Are you ready my hero for your special reward," he said as he started to pick up the pace and wanted Peter to really enjoy himself.

Peter smiled at him and blushed as his chest moves. He then gasped as he went into him all the way. He threw back his head and panted. He laid his head down as he stopped. Hus breaths coming out quickly as he ran his hands through Victor's hair. He then gasped again as he moved into him. He was breathing quickly now. Once he started kissing his neck. His cheeks turned bright red and he nodded to his question. "Always." He whispered moving his head over to allow him more room to kiss.

Victor kissed more as he started to pick up the pace in fucking Peter, he only slowed down at times to catch his breath. " Let's hear how much noise you can make,' Victor said as he didn't have much shame right now. Some of it might come back later, once his mind was a bit more clearer. He groned out, making sure that all of himself was deep inside of Peter's body.

Peter's eyes widened as he felt Victor go faster. His head moving back. A small moan leaving his lips as Victor kissed him. His mouth opening wide as he panted. "H-holy shit." He said softly. His member was pointed straight at Victor and he looked at it. "V-victor. I....it is p-pointed at you." He panted looking worried about cumming on the fellow scientist. He then jumped as he was in him all the way. His walls clenching around Victor's member as he groaned.

Victor only grinned as he didn't mind. He kept going as fast as he could, he didn't care if Peter blew his load onto him. "It's...ok Peter....cover me...shot your load,' he said leaning down and kissing Peter's neck some more. Victor could not help himself as he started to mark the other's neck, like some wild alpha marking what is his.

Peter looked at Victor as he grinned. He blushed softly panting as he felt the other going at him. He heard him speak and even his ears turned red as his blush spread. He then nodded softly. "A-as long as you are okay with it." He stammered. He groaned but smiled softly. He felt Victor's lips on his neck and moaned softly. He moved his hands up to Victor's chest and slowly rubbed his nipples. He then cried out a bit as he felt his orgasm nearing. His member spraying them both as Peter's eyes closed while he panted trying to catch his breath. "Th-this is an a-amazing first time." He groaned out almost whimpering as he groaned.

It wasn't long after Peter's covered their bodies with his seed, then Victor blew his own load deep inside of Peter. "It's only going to get better,' he said leaning down and kissing Peter before starting up again. Something just snapped/popped inside of Victor and a whole new person seemed to have come out. Victor started to fuck Peter again, going a bit faster and rougher since he figured a superhero could handle the rougher fun. He panted more, kissing more of Peter's neck as he enjoyed himself..

Peter panted as he came down from his orgasm. His chest moving quickly as the other came in him. He smiled at him gently and kissed him back holding his neck a bit. His breath shaky the other's mouth. He looked at him and gasped as he went at him again. His toes curling a bit. Once he kissed at his neck he moaned softly. "This is amazing." He panted a bit. "You know the day before I had met you it was my birthday." He said quietly. "You were the best birthday gift fate has ever given me." He said quietly and blushed a bit. He then ran his fingers through Victor's hair.

Victor slowed down and came to a stop while deep inside of Peter," Well Happy Birthday to my hero then," he said kissing him softly and nuzzling his neck. He picked back up the pace of his thrusting until Peter was screaming and begging for more. Victor would last about two more rounds before he wore himself out. After the last round, he finally pulled out of Peter and collapse onto him," Damn Peter.....this is much needed,' he said rolling off and pulling Peter into his sweaty arms. His body was soaked in sweat, his hair wet but he was with a smile on his face as he looked into Peter's brown eyes. (I wanted to wrap his up)

Peter looked at him and smiled a bit. He then blushed as he heard him. He smiled and kissed him back wrapping his arms around his neck. "It was very happy." He said quietly and moved his head to allow Victor room to nuzzle him. He then felt him thrust into him. His eyes wide as he moved up and down from Victor's thrusts. He began to pant and even wrapped his legs around Victor. "Oh my gosh." He said. After he felt Victor finish. He smiled at him. "You really were in a mood." He panted softly. He pushed his hair out of his eyes then moved Victor's. "This has been the most amazing day of my life." He whispered and kissed his cheek before shakily standing. "I think I might need to get going my handsome scientist." He kissed his lips. "Love you."

" Are you sure Peter...I did just destroy your backside,' he said sitting up. He looked on a Peter put his suit on and made some adjustments to the suit. He got out of bed and once he pulled on some shorts," I really don't want you to leave," he said wrapping his arms around Spiderman and resting his head on the hero's shoulder. Victor sighed as he let the hero leave his grasp,." Just make sure you come back in one piece...and health. You have a new home here,' Victor said as he watched the hero leave to protect the city. Victor walked back to his desk with all the notes and he sighed," Just...come back ," he said softly as he dove back into the work until Peter came back.

Peter smiled at him and chuckled. "You definitely did." He whispered before pulling the other close and kissing him deeply. He then let him put his head on his shoulders. "I know you don't want me to leave. But I have to. I will be careful. I promise." He gave him one last kiss and held him for a few minutes. "I might call Tony and ask him to check on you. You are still not out of the woods with the drug dealers. If you need me you have my number. Stay safe. I love you." He put his boots on stumbling as he did so. He then smiled. "Anywhere with you is my home Victor." He ran to the window and jumped out of it swinging away after calling to make sure Victor was protected. He cried out in excitement as he moved through the air. For the first time in weeks the webbed hero felt alive.

It was closer to about 1 am when the sirens in the Stark Labs started to go off, not just for the police. It was one of Spiderman's regular villains, The Lizard, well this was a newer version, Billy Connor. He had taken to the sewers and built himself an underground lab with stolen lab parts and those that he bought off the black market. Billy had wanted to follow in his father's footsteps in helping humans regrow limbs. In his quest, as noble as it was, made quick and rash choices and ended up using himself as a last-ditch experiment. His version of this Lizard was a bit more prehistoric-looking with neck frills that would stick out. He could also spit out toxic sludge that could melt the same times of metals used in Iron-Man's suits. He was running through the streets, a bit crazed right now as the drugs were still mixing in his system. It was the local police that had stopped him at first, but Lizard had just spit out some toxic sludge that was melting through the concert of the street.

Peter moved a bit sluggishly as he was feeling tired. He quickly stopped for a thing of coffee with a smile on his face. After a second he heard the sirens and smirked. "Time for Spidey." He said excitedly. He swung through the streets following thr police cars. Once they all arrived to Lizard. He looked him over. "Hey Lizard buddy. How are you doing?" He said. He looked surprised once he spat the sludge at them. "Someone has a bad case of toxic breath I see." He sprayed his web at his mouth. "Didn't your mom teach you to say it not spray it?" He walked up to him.

Billy was able to raise his tail up and around, catching the webbing that was aimed for his mouth. " Nice try, but I know a lot of your tricks," he said as he knew and heard the hero was a big talker. Billy rushed in at Spiderman, his eyes looked mostly human but slowly one started to show a more reptilian power was trying to take over. " You think you can just defeat me," he said laughing as he started to shoot some of the toxic sludge around the metal frame the hero was around. The sludge ate away quickly around the frame, the plan was to have it collapse on the hero, ending his life or even worse. Billy was starting to run again but quickly grabbed his head and cried out as the reptilian side was pushing the human side back into the corner of his brain. Soon he raised his head quickly, his eyes looking for reptilian than human. The only thing he could do is hiss more and rush after the hero.

Peter looked at him and looked surprised as he caught the webbing. He listened to him and tried to think. "So you are a fan then." He smiled. He then looked surprised as he rushed him. He quickly did a back flip away from the other. He noticed his eyes. "Why are you doing this to yourself? Your dad would not want you to follow in his footsteps." He said before noticing him shoot the sludge at the framing. He gasped and jumped. Some of it landing on his leg. He grimaced and grabbed it looking at Billy. He noticed him grabbing his head and looked surprised. "Fight it Billy. Don't let it take over!" He yelled at the other. He then gasped as he rushed at him. He began to push at the framing crying out softly as some of it cut into his leg. He looked around trying to think and shot more webbing hoping to slow Billy down.

The webbing that Spiderman shot out landed on Billy's feet, holding him in that location for the moment. He kept holding his head, fighting the voices inside that were telling him to basically cut loose and cause mayhem. He started to go down on one knee, his eyes started to get darker as a deeper reptilian sound started to come out of his mouth. Billy was mentally losing the fight, he was able to quickly break free of the webbing at his feet and started to rush at the pinned hero when a similar war hammer made a direct hit against his head. " Looks like we both got the same call," Thor said as he grinned a bit as the trouble maker fell to the side. "Let's get you out of this," Thor said as he helped Spiderman break free from the metal frames.

Peter sighed in relief as the web hit its target. He looked at Billy. "Fight it. You can. I know you can!" He yelled at the other. He noticed the sound and widened his eyes. He watched him rush towards him and readied his webs till a hammer appeared out of no where. He looked surprised and saw Thor. "Hey!" He smiled. He watched Billy fall. "We should take him to S.H.I.E.L.D. They might be able to help him." He said softly. He then cried out as Thor helped him. His leg had blood dripping from it. He quickly webbed it up and tried to stand on it but instantly began to fall. "Thank you." He said softly. "I hope Tony and Victor did not see that." He said softly lifting his hurt leg to not put too much weight on it.

Thor nodded to Spiderman and watched him move," You should come with me. The medical staff will fix that leg rather quickly. I am sure there are agents already heading to this guy's office," Thor said. " Do you anything about how this happened?" He asked.

Peter looked at him and looked around chewing his lip. "They probably need me though. It's just a flesh wound." He smiled at Thor gently. It was easy to tell he was hurting but wanted to help. He then heard his question. His mask's eyes moving a bit as he looked sad and at Billy. "He wanted to follow in Dr.Connor's footsteps it seems. His dad experimented on himself and it seems. He did too." He held onto Thor's shoulder and looked at him. "If you bring the guy I am watching to S.H.I.E.LD. I will go to medical. He said softly. "His name is Victor."

Thor nodded and left in a flash of lighting. He didn't know much about this human but he learned to trust Spiderman.
Victor was busy going over his notes, having washed up and changed into some loungewear. He was close to discovery but yet it was still just out of his grasp, he looked up at the clock and wondered about Peter. He didn't have the police scanner on as it would add to his worry. He stood up to stretch when suddenly a man showed up out of a blot of lighting. Victor gasped and almost jumped out of his skin when the man turned around. " Are you the one SPiderman called Victor," he asked. The white-haired man only nodded as he was still looking at the handsome man. " Yes....Is P....Spiderman alright?" he asked worried about him.
Thor only nodded," He said you can help him with a medical problem that has come up," he said.
Victor only nodded and grabbed some of his notes," Let's get moving then. I want to make sure SPiderman is already as well," he said. Thor was not sure why the man was so worried but soon took him to the S.H.I.E.L.D labs where some techs were already working on strapping the Lizard down.

Peter watched him leave and looked around thinking. He swung up to the carrier for S.H.I.E.L.D. wincing as he moved. He knew that there was a very good chance it was broken as moving it caused pain to surge up it. He was glad no one was able to see the tears of pain in his eyes. He felt sick from it.
Once Thor brought Victor onto the carrier. Peter moved towards him and took his mask off. He pecked the other on the cheek smiling. "Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D." He said softly. He looked towards Billy and frowned. "He tried to do the same thing his father did. I was hoping we might be able to turn him into a human again."

This was all new to Victor as he never expected to be wanted to help with other heroes. He smiled at Peter at the kiss but soon saw the hero's eyes. " What happened?" he said as he saw the webbing around Peter's leg. He was about to go all 'fatherly/lover' on Peter but he looked around and tried to hold it all in. He would have dragged Peter back home and taken care of the wound himself. He would not allow Peter to go back out until he checked things over. He placed his hand over Peter's and gave it a squess, a way to show he was upset. His eyes showed it as well," Are....do I need to take care of you? I mean....help you to their medical area," he asked trying to not sound like such a jerk. He was just worried.

Thor looked at the two and chuckled. " No need to worry mortal. They will check Spider out. He said that we should come to get you to help look at the work this Billy had worked on," Thor said leaving the science stuff alone.

Back
Top Bottom