Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To tame a Spider (for Kara Zor-El Kent)

Kara Zor-El Kent

The Nutty Female
Peter smiled gently at them. He listened to Victor and blushed. "I am so glad you want help and that I told you two." He said blushing brightly. He walked over to him and hugged him tightly blushing more. He wiped his eyes and looked away as he did not want them to see him cry. "And do not worry. I will be okay..." He looked down. "There..are other dimensions. I am evil in one of them. And...well you do not want to know." He said softy looking at his aunt. "We will get your chores done." He smiled at her. He then looked at Victor. "We could stay for both as long as Victor wants too." He holds her.

OP
D

DancingKing2

Planetoid
" Other...dimensions?" Victor asked that he always wondered about something like that. That brought up so many other questions, but that would have to come later. Let's head into the basement and get started,' he said waiting for Peter to lead the way. Once in the basement, he looked at the boxes," wow. Seems there is stuff in all the corners,' he said rolling up his sleeves and started to get into work. He listened to Peter about where things went, soon Mai came down carefully and started to tell him which things could be thrown out.

Kara Zor-El Kent

The Nutty Female
Peter nodded softly. "One of them Gwen Stacy is their spider hero and....Peter Parker is dead after trying to turn every human into a lizard cause he got jealous." He cleared his throat and looked down. "Makes me wonder since there is an evil me." He then nodded showing him to the basement. "In another universe I died at 25 fighting Wilson Fisk. But I at least kept a 14 year old safe. He turned into the new Spiderman." He chuckled before beginning to help. He told him where everything went. He then smiled as Mai came. "Hi." He said softly to her. His body leaning on some boxes as his eyes drooped until he recieved a notification on his phone went off causing him to jump and shoot a web on the wall by Victor. "Sorry." He blushed brightly.

Last edited:
OP
D

DancingKing2

Planetoid
Victor placed a hand on Peter's shoulder, "There is good and evil in both of us, some more than others," he said as he didn't want to see this evil side of Peter/Spiderman. Victor quickly turned and saw the web. " oh...so this is one of those webs I have heard about," he said touching " Did you create this formula yourself?" he asked as he was very interesting. He saw that Peter was talking on his phone so he just went about moving boxes and waiting to see if something important was about to come up.

Kara Zor-El Kent

The Nutty Female
Peter blushed as he touched his shoulder. He looked at him and hugged him tightly. "There is something I don't think I ever told Aunt Mai. Uncle Ben...is dead because of me. When I first got my powers. I went to a wrestling match. There was a reward if you lasted a certain time in the ring. I beat their wrestler. They did not give me my money. They then were robbed 1 minute after I left. I let the robber go and walked onto find..Ben layiing on the sidewalk. The robber had shot him. And it was because I let him go. That evil side of me is more prominent I feel. I can't love again." He said softly. He then heard his question after putting his phone away. He nodded. "I can show you sometime. There are some flaws in the formula." He said softly.

OP
D

DancingKing2

Planetoid
Victor listened to the story and placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. " Its..I am not really sure what to say, Peter," He said as he didn't want to see this evil side of Peter. " Love will find a way, Peter... it's a little bugger like that," he said smiling a bit as he wondered about Peter's marriage. He thought about ways he could help Peter and maybe even Spiderman deal with that evil side. Sometimes having a darker side could be useful, but nothing evil. " I would love to see that formula. It would be only fair, to be honest," he said as he loved seeing others scientists work. The pair kept working for a few more hours until everything was done. " Man..I think I will could this as my workout for today," he said laughing a bit as he stretched out his back which was starting to get sore.

Top Bottom