Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s your go-to alcoholic beverage? [21+]

I like simple cocktails – Negroni and Old-Fashioned. I do love Bloody Marry, but it is a dangerous drink for me, since I can make an amazing pitcher of Bloody Mary and simply destroy my Saturday :)

I mostly stick to whiskey sours nowadays when I go out to bars. Gets the job done nicely and I love the mix of sweetness with a real good whiskey.

Fully depends on my mood at the time. Whiskey is always a good place to start but if I want more than one then I may have a nice IPA or something similar.

Dan Akroyd's Crystal Skull Vodka. Despite the silliness with regard to the branding (check out JonTron's video about all that) it is the best vodka I've ever imbibed, and I have imbibed a lot of the communist potato juice.

coke and disaronno is such a comforting classic to me ❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ) like a gentleman who always treats ya right

If any of ya'll like a gimlet, try adding a quarter ounce of St. Germain to it and shake with plenty of ice to get it nice and cold. It's possibly one of the best riffs on a classic cocktail I've ever had.

I am hitting a hard buzz from some whiskey as I type this, actually. Definitely been my go-to drink for a loooong time. Just straight up. nothing fancy. I don't even need it chilled. I prefer Bourbon or Rye over Scotch. But all three are good with me.

I used to be a G&T girl for the longest time, but these days I've gotten onto the rum & coke bandwagon. I really like some black spiced rum with the sweetness of cola. Yum!

Anything with Frangelico, really. It's a lovely addition to a Dark & Stormy or an Old Fashioned for a nutty twist. Chocolate Cake shots are grand as well.

I'm too all over the place to have a particular, but I love gimlets, cuba libre and bourbon and ginger ale.

I also enjoy experimenting with different brands.

Back
Top Bottom