Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s your go-to alcoholic beverage? [21+]

Mostly:
- Rhum and Coke
- Treasure chest (orange juice, disaronno and vodka)
- Mojito
- Brandy Sour
- Irish Coffee

Favorite Liquor:
- Captain Morgan
-Jameson

My go to is definitely a Pina Colada! Though my other two favorites would definitely be Vodka+Cranberry juice and Plum wine.

'Love a good mojito. 'Love six good mojitos even more.
Mojitos are delicious... 🤤

I don't drink much anymore, but my go-to had been brandy... The sweet amber liquid in a glass by itself, just awaiting to be slowly sipped and enjoyed. Hennesey/cognac is decent but isn't as sweet as brandy.

bahama mama or a dirty monkey (^ν^)

I tend to go white rum and coke, or some sort of white rum and fruit punch. If we're talking non-liquor alcoholic drinks, then a Modelo beer is my thing.

White Russian with a bit more Kahlua (not a whole bottle, but a decent amount), or a 'tipsy iced coffee' (coffee, amaretto, & whipped cream, though I skip that bit)

When I used to drink often (I would actually try to get drunk or at least maintain a buzz longer than 30 seconds... I think I metabolize it too quickly, I dunno)...
It was usually some kind of whiskey & coke (I wasn't super picky) or rum & coke

Now that I don't drink, only on social occasions, it's more about the taste than the alcohol content..
So fruity drinks.. pina colada, strawberry daiquiri.. stuff like that... I do like to play mixologist and come up with my own mixes..

I make some pretty bitchin' white wine sangrias & Moscato lemonade punch is delicious!

Back
Top Bottom