Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s your go-to alcoholic beverage? [21+]

106f0d74-ef21-4e01-a7d3-f91e51c3f74d_text.gif

Springs here. Summers comin'. It's cold beer season, gimme that Moosehead.

My go to cocktail is usually a bourbon Manhattan. Mostly I will just drink beer when I'm being social. Bourbon is my spirit of choice.

Mojitos have to be my top. Stupid simple and deliciously minty. I can spin one out in 3 minutes. Also it's got some ties to my home country so I have no choice but to stan.

And for some reason I feel like it's fun to put rum in my coffee, usually I put so little in it that it does practically nothing, but I feel like it's such a classic movie thing that I like to do it.

My favorite is definitely Cuba Libre, but if there's no rum around, whiskey and coke does the trick.

I don't drink alcohol, and prefer to stay as far away from it and people drinking it as possible. As you can tell, I'm great fun at parties.

Not really a big drinker, prefer to smoke, but when I do drink it's usually one of the following; Budweiser, Carling, Vodka & coke, JD and coke or a Swedish cider called Rekorderlig, specifically the Wild Berries flavour.

I love a good hard cider myself! If we're talking more refined drinkage, I love desert alcoholic drinks. I don't have the biggest sweet tooth until you get boozy.

Back
Top Bottom