Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s your go-to alcoholic beverage? [21+]

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
Disclaimer: The legal drinking age in the U.S is 21. You must agree to adhere to the laws of the United States of America, where the website is hosted. Drink responsibly, always.

I’m curious as to what alcoholic beverages you like.

If you have a recipe, please share it! I’m sure we’d love to try it out or order it at our local bar.

For me, I usually just take shots of vodka and chase it down with something overpowering like orange juice or kimchi juice.

When it comes to making something, I used to make a drink called “gummy bear”. I haven’t made it in a while but I think I used Sprite, vodka, some lemon juice, and lastly Triple Sec.

For me, it's either a rum and coke, or a white russian. I also enjoy Moscow mules and dark and stormys. Basically, I prefer my liquor drowned out by something sweet.

Always scotch whiskey. I prefer Highland, Glenfiddich, McClelland's. But in a pinch, Jack Daniels and Wild Turkey will do.

Not a cocktail fan.

Depends on my mood. A good beer is never wrong, but if we are to make a good drink then Rum and Coke or a good Gin Tonic. Simple yet great drinks that can vary so much depending on what type of tonic/coke you use and what type of gin/rum.

Always scotch whiskey. I prefer Highland, Glenfiddich, McClelland's. But in a pinch, Jack Daniels and Wild Turkey will do.

Not a cocktail fan.

Scotch single malts are spelled without the E. Irish blends are with an E.

For me it's three:
Ricard (pastis de Marseille), but any pastis will do me fine.
Scotch single malt whisky (Laphroaig, preferably)
Havana Club Dark Rum (but for you lot in the US that will be very hard to come by)

Scotch single malts are spelled without the E. Irish blends are with an E.

For me it's three:
Ricard (pastis de Marseille), but any pastis will do me fine.
Scotch single malt whisky (Laphroaig, preferably)
Havana Club Dark Rum (but for you lot in the US that will be very hard to come by)
Havana club dark is alright. Though it's pretty easy to come by and a little cheap in the states.

My brother in law has a distillery he started up as a business. And I’ve found I like some of his stuff. He has a Java Rum thats pretty fantastic

The Majestic (similar to Bahama Mama apparently)

Pineapple Juice 4 oz
Orange Juice 4 oz,
Coconut Cream 1 oz
Grenadine 1 oz.

Mixed in a blender with ice. I have it with Brugal White Rum

That's my Summer drink.

Year round, you can find me drinking lagers and Long Island Iced Teas (Trashy, I know)

I used to drink a lot of vodka. but when I started to measure it in "mason jars" things got bad.

Been really getting into different mules and bloody mary's. I don't personally buy whiskey anymore for issues, but I love some Jack honey and Dr. Pepper. Mmmm yum!

I am not much of a drinking guy. But when I drink I like stuff that can be considered "fancy" or "pretentious" my most accesible drink would be beer. Beers from U.S I like are Corona and Blue Moon, I also like whiskey and sangría, the latter being more accesible than the second one where I live in. I also like wine or fruity tasting drinks.

I don't mind what people say about it, even if they say it is a girl's drink. I love cosmopolitans and margaritas/mangoritas. Screwdrivers are enjoyable too, some champagne, prosecco is great too.

However, as I said before. I am not a drinking guy. I will only drink one glass or two max. I just drink for conversational purposes, like a social thing to do. Other than that, I don't like drinking at parties and such. Maybe to celebrate a bit, but then again, only one or two doses.

For me my go-to's are Jack Daniels Hard cola (aka flavored beer), rum and coke, seagrams escapes, or some simple Vodka.

Back
Top Bottom