Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s your go-to alcoholic beverage? [21+]

I'm someone who leans towards sweet drinks, usually cocktails. As a big Scrubs fan, if I see an appletini on the menu, I'll order it. Also, I recently got the stuff to mix together an AMF and found it fantastic, but dangerous.

I also enjoy wine, preferring red over white. Again, I lean towards sweet stuff, so if it's ever up to me what to get, it's sangria.

When I turned 18 I tried a glass of something (I'm not American) and yuck. That was mostly the end of it. i'll try if it smells sweet and highly recommended...

A good beer is always good. For shots I prefer Patron. For a cocktail, a good old fashioned...I blame Mad Men for that.

.... I don't have one, I actully only drink once a...blue moon....I do however prettey much st ay away from beer as I ahve never found one I liked. So yea... jsut not big on drin king.... ge t completely shit faced one night was en ough for to decide drinking just was not that great to me. Mainly because I am an indulger and I ahve a bad habbit of overdoing things... so yea.

So long as it is not spiced I will take rum. Otherwise a Long Island Iced Tea. Best bang for the buck short of moonshines and their kin.

Lemonade
1 shot lychee liquer
1/2 shot cherry liqueur
Garnished with 2 lychees

Or else a good old fashioned Tequila Sunrise.

Back
Top Bottom