Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disconnected (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Ren’s cheeks flushed pink, and she felt a little self-conscious, she had only ever been told that before by Genzo. “Thank you.. You’re quite pretty yourself..”

She cupped Akihime’s cheek, giving a sad, knowing smile. “Why don’t we start the day..? Staying in bed does no good..”

She nodded and got out of bed. “Are you hungry? I know how to cook a little..” She said as she moved to the closet to find clean clothes. None of them were anything but revealing, some more than others. She changed into another dress, one that actually went to her knees this time, it was practically sheer though. “I’ll see if I can’t convince Genzo to get you some appropriate attire..”

“You deserve no less..” She said softly, turning to look at Akihime. “Let’s get food, I’m starving.” She nodded to the door and opened it.

Ren’s smile dropped, and she closed the door slightly behind her as she stepped forward. “Takechi.. You know your father dislikes you coming over without announcing yourself first..”

Ren gripped the door handle to the bedroom tightly. “She isn’t yours.” She said firmly. “She belongs to Genzo. She isn’t to be touched by you before him.” Of course she didn’t believe a word of what she said, but she wasn’t going to let him touch a hair on her head if she could prevent it.

Ren refused to move, glaring back at him. “I won’t.” She said quietly, she wasn’t going to give up Akihime for anything.

“Then fuck me.” She said, a familiar numb feeling washing over her as she spoke. “Unless you think your father is better than you are?”

“Akihime, lock yourself in the bathroom.” Ren ordered, backing into the bedroom, almost stumbling over her feet as she turned and moved for the bed. “Turn on the shower, and don’t come out until I say.”

When Takechi stepped in, Akihime immediately knew why and she began to tear up, "N-No, please, don't do this..."
"Unless you wanna watch, do what she says." Takechi huffed. He would get Akihime sooner or later. Akihime whimpered and hurried to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door before Ren heard the shower start to run.
"You can't protect her forever, you know."

“I know.” She said in barely a whisper, moving to sit back on the bed. “Just hurry up,” She pulled the skirt of her dress up, pushing her underwear off. “I don’t know when your father will be back.”

He opened his pants and freed his cock, surprisingly already hard, before he crawled on top of her and pushed into her, "We have time." He growled out.

Ren grunted, gripping the sheets hard as he pushed into her dry, but choked down the noise of pain so Akihime wouldn’t hear it. She shifted the best she could with him on top of her, trying to make herself more comfortable.

Takechi didn't care if he hurt her, all he cared about was his own pleasure. So he used her until he was spent, which didn't take long. When he finished, he cleaned up and left without a word.

Ren picked herself up out of bed, pulling her underwear back on before moving to the bathroom door. “Akihime..? You can come out now..” Ren said softly, her woman hood pulsing with pain.

Ren shook her head, offering a small smile. “I don’t know, Akihime..” She wished she knew herself; the lab never told her why she was to be a private prostitute, only that it was her life purpose to make others happy.

Back
Top Bottom