Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disconnected (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Ren shook her head, on the floor by the toilet once again. “I can keep going..” She muttered, skin pale and clammy. “I won’t let them have you..”

Ren shook her head. “Please let me do this.. I don’t plan on leaving you alone.. I promise..”

“I know... I know and I’m sorry..” Ren rested her head against the toilet bowl, too tired to care.
Things seemed to settle for a bit, Genzo left in the morning as usual, and once more they had the house to themselves.

"Ne...let's play his jazz record again...I really liked it..." Akihime offered, moving to the record player, "Let's enjoy our time together.."

Ren smiled tiredly, nodding. “I’d like that..” She agreed, for the day, both Genzo and Takechi were gone, leaving them all alone for once.

Ren sat with Akihime, holding her hand, head in Akihime’s lap as the two lay enjoying the music.

Akihime played with Ren's hair and just sat with her all day. They didn't do much of anything but she didn't mind. She loved Ren and was glad to have her in her life.
Later that night, Takechi came in, a small bag in hand.
"Ren," he called and Akihime held onto her tight, "come out here."
"D-Don't go..." Akihime pleaded softly, "Please, my heart can't bear it."

“It’ll be ok, I’ll just be a minute..” Ren assured Akihime, getting up and heading over to where Takechi stood waiting.

Ren felt uncomfortable, trying to find aunt alternative reason for him to ask such a thing. “Only one, your father will be home soon..” She said softly, as much as she didn’t want to.

"Yeah, yeah, he can eat a fat one. You've been running ragged. Take a minute." He said and moved to get a couple glasses. This was very odd. Was he in a good mood? Was this a good mood? Takechi never really seemed relaxed or comfortable around her.

Ren didn’t understand his off behavior, but took a seat on the couch anyway, waiting for him to finish making their drinks. He usually didn’t care if she was run ragged or not, just if he could fuck her.

Ren looked at her drink a moment before taking a sip; wine wasn’t her favorite, if she even had one. It was awkward, Takechi had never shown her any sort of kindness, let alone offered to have a drink with him.

Ren wasn’t sure how true or not his words were, but she nodded, taking a longer drink this time. “Didn’t think you’d be the kind to enjoy the company of someone like me..”

Ren hated his words, but didn’t try to argue, only finishing off the wine with a slight grimace before setting the glass on the table. “Please excuse me.” She said, standing to leave.

Ren could feel the alcohol already affecting her, feeling a bit light headed. “I’m just going to lay down.. I don’t feel well..” She muttered, trying to take a step, but it was useless. She stumbled back and collapsed on the couch, groaning softly as the room started to spin.

Akihime heard the front door open, and at first she could assume that Takechi had left, but when the bedroom door opened, it wasn’t Ren who stood there. Genzo stared at her with a smirk, nodding his head to the door. “Come with me, Akihime.”

Back
Top Bottom