Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disconnected (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

She moved and held onto Ren tight. She was like a child, really, thrown into the world with next to nothing in terms of how it works and how it would eat her alive.

Ren held her tight, fighting the sadness that threatened to was over her; she would take the brunt of Takechi and Genzo’s desire, take all of their brutal treatment so Akihime didn’t have to, but she knew she couldn’t hold them off forever. “You mustn’t cry for Takechi,” she said quietly. “He does like crying like his father does.”

They weren’t bothered by Takechi again, Ren made breakfast for the two of them, making small talk while they ate. She told Akihime they lived in a penthouse, which provided them with such a wonderful view of the city.

Being with Ren seemed to put Akihime at ease, the older apostate making her cold world seem a little brighter. It was nice, like she wasn't a slave and just living with a friend.

Ren would play some of the records Genzo had laying around, Jazz, classical, he had a little bit of everything. Ren would grow anxious as the hours ticked by, lunch coming and going. Genzo usually came home mid afternoon, she could only pray he was in a good mood.

Ren did her best to hide it, but knew it was useless. “Depending on what kind of mood Genzo’s in when he gets home, I want you to go and lock yourself in the bathroom again.” She said softly.

Last edited:
Ren frowned softly. “Akihime..” She shook her head. “All the doors are accessed by a key card only Genzo and Takechi have... Attacking them does no good, they’re far stronger than we are..”

“I’ve never flown before, Akihime.. and even if we broke the windows and managed to get to the ground safely, we have no where to go..!” Ren had thought of everything before, even thought of taking her own life, but in the end she couldn’t follow through with it.

"I-I'll carry you! I can fly! We'll hide somewhere, far away! I'll find work and support us and we won't have to live like this!" She was desperate, desperate for anything.

Akihime!” Ren rose her voice at her, clenching her fists. “Talk like that will get you destroyed. This is your life now.”

Ren knew none of this was easy, but Akihime had to understand.
It barely felt like it, but hours passed while Akihime kept herself hidden in the room she shared with Ren, the sound of the front door unlocking and someone coming in. She couldn’t quite make out the words, but she heard Genzo speak.
“She’s resting now.” It was Ren who responded, tone heavy with what she could only assume dread.
“Bring her out, I wanna fuck her..” His words were slurred, like he was drunk.
“She’s asleep, we shouldn’t wake her.”
Akihime’s heart went cold.
“I don’t give two shits..!” She could hear a hard smack, Ren crying out softly and a hard thud. “Get that bitch out here..!”
A moment of silence, and Akihime could only fear for the worst, but then she heard Ren speak again. “Please,” Her tone had changed, becoming husky. “Fuck me tonight, Master, I need you..”

Why was Ren doing this for her? She didn't understand. There was no way she could keep this up. Not forever. She would give up sooner or later. She would have to stop at some point. There was no point in taking this torture for her.

The penthouse was quiet for minutes, which only felt like decades to Akihime, silence ringing in her ears until she heard the couch start to creak.
“Bring out your wings, Rengoku..” Genzo muttered, Ren replying quietly with what Akihime could only assume was with compliance. Ren at least didn’t cry this time, no noises of pain, only the soft slap of skin on skin and soft grunts from Genzo. His voice made her nauseas, and the quiet moans from Ren made anger burn deep in her stomach.

Akihime covered her ears but she could still hear, it only made her angrier and hate these humans more. How could people like this exist? It was vile, and Ren endured it all for her sake. Why did she have to suffer like this? Why did Ren have to suffer?

It went on longer than last time, and before she even realized, silence had settled over the house once more. Ren didn’t come to the bedroom though, only Genzo’s snoring from his room disrupted the silence.

She kept her hands over her ears, tears pouring down her cheeks as she dead stared into the floor, wheezing heavily. She wanted to die. It would be so much better than this. She never should have been made.

It wouldn’t be until early in the morning did Ren come back into the bedroom, moving into the bathroom to shower before crawling quietly into her bed.

Akihime didn't move when Ren came to bed, thw older girl would have thought she was asleep. But Akihime was just staring at the ceiling, all out of tears to cry as she just stared into space.

Days seemed to blur together, and with Ren trying to keep both Genzo and Takechi at bay and away from Akihime, it was clear she was over extending herself. Akihime would hear her throwing up in the bathroom at all hours of the night, on occasion finding soft pink feathers on the floor. She was taking more physical abuse too, her face and arms bruised badly, but she only covered them with makeup.

Back
Top Bottom