Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disconnected (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Jikkah

Cluster
“Get off of me! I said to not fucking touch me you piece of shit!” Megohime’s struggling was in vain, just as it always was. Being slammed down onto the restraining board, Megohime was held down and strapped down. She ground her teeth, as she felt the familiar thick leather tighten over her legs and arms, blindfolded still from her latest test, which she can only assume she failed- oops.
What was another failed test? Another instructor hurt because of her, she knew exactly what she was doing, and she didn’t care, as long as she wasn’t sold off like the others.

There wasn’t much for Ren to do while she waited for Genzo to return, not like she could go outside the apartment without Genzo, and as big as it was, it was lonely and terrifying. Genzo was a Yakuza big-wig, a disgusting pig of a man who just used his large stature to strong-arm her into doing whatever he wanted. What worried her more was that he said he had bought another girl, another plaything. She wasn’t allowed out at all, not for the last week, not since she cut off nearly all her hair to spite him. Was he going to replace her? She didn’t want to find out, but had no choice.

"You brought this on yourself." One said as they tightened the leather straps.

Genzo's son, Takechi, sat across the room from Ren, watching her and making sure she didn't try anything until his father came home.

“He fucking deserved it!” Megohime snapped, trying to kick out, but the handlers there were far stronger than she was. She didn’t even have the chance to change her wings back to arms fully, remaining mostly feathered. “Get this shit off of me!”

Akihime had been told she was going to be taken to her new home, only being told the night before she had been purchased by a private buyer, but nothing more than that, she was the merchandise after all.
Ren didn’t look in Takechi’s direction in the slightest, he was worse than his father, shorter temper, bigger desires- a spoiled brat. She kept her mouth shut around him, staring out across the city outside the window.

They held her wings out stretched and that's when she heard the familiar sound of scissors.
"If you learned, you wouldn't be punished this way."

Akihime was scared, this is what she was raised for? To be just some trophy, an object on someone's arm? She already felt sick to the very put of her stomach, wishing she could just fly off and never look back. But she had no where to go.

She felt like she’d vomit, gnashing her teeth hard and trying to pull her wings away, but the straps stopped her from doing so. “Don’t you fucking try it!” She scratched at the table beneath her with her talons, leaving deep scrapes in the metal.

All of the caretakers told her she should be happy, that the man who had purchased her was wealthy, that he already owned one like her, and she wouldn’t be lonely. None of those words meant anything when she saw her new owner. The sight of him alone made her stomach churn, and when he turned and gave a sleazy smile, his eyes weren’t on hers. Already they wandered her body, an almost hungry grin on his face. “So this is her-what was her name again? Akihime~ what a lovely name~”

"Oh, pipe down." They huffed and began clipping her flight feathers, one by one.

She felt like she would throw up.
"A...Arigatou..." She muttered weakly, refusing to look at him. She wanted to die, anything would be better than this.

It didn’t hurt, but the pressure of each feather being cut jolted terror through her, only struggling with grunts, trying hard to not let them turn into whimpers. Tears of frustration leaked from her eyes, hidden by the blindfold.

Genzo looked to the care takers who had brought Akihime in. “I assume you’ve been told I’ve paid in advance- I want to take her home tonight.”

"If you just cooperate instead of being a little shitbird, you would be sold off for combat like the rest of them. But no. You have to purposely kill or harm your handlers." They said.

Akihime looked up at the doctors pleadingly, silently begging them not to let her go. But she was pushed toward Genzo and she tried not to wail.
"She's all yours."

“You all deserve to burn.” She muttered, glad the blindfold hid her tears- it was demoralizing, humiliating to have her wings clipped, like she was a house canary.

“Perfect.” He put his hand on Akihime’s shoulder, his grip as firm as his hand was huge. He smelled heavily of cigars and heavy cologne, but he didn’t immediately try to violate her, only ushering her a bit closer before urging her toward the door. “Any paperwork that needs to be finalized can be sent to my home.” He said over his shoulder as he left with Akihime to the car waiting outside.

She felt them finish with this wing and then move to the other, clipping her wings slowly.

Akihime had to force herself to move, fighting her tears as she entered the car. She sat as far as she could away from this awful man, this human who sickened her to her core. Why her? Why was this her purpose?

Megohime said nothing more, biting her lip hard and listening to the sound of her feathers being clipped, the soft sound of the feather clipping landing on the floor the only other noise in the room. She felt the familiar prick in her arm that signaled her sedation, she was never fully sedated, only given a mild dose to calm her- she still hated the feeling.

“Akihime, why don’t you come sit over here, have something to drink?” The man offered as he brought out a cigar, trimming it, and then lighting it. “You can have anything you want~”

“Surely you want something other than water? I doubt those stiffs at the lab let you have anything good.” He seemed to brush off what she wanted, picking up a crystal bottle full of a dark amber liquid, pouring two cups before handing one to Akihime. It smelled horrible, like the alcohol they used to keep things clean at the facility, but Genzo took a sip with a smile, watching her with his shark like eyes.

Megohime wasn’t sure how long she had been strapped to the table, long enough to know she had spaced out a few times, now alone in the locked room, wings still out stretched to their fullest, her clipped feathers still on the floor.

"Oh, I..." She stopped, looking down at the glass, "I wasn't...allowed anything else...is it safe...?"

It was so quiet in her little room, the lights almost blinding as she had no where else to look.

“Of course!” He laughed a loud, boisterous laugh, taking another sip before continuing. “I wouldn’t be drinking it if it wasn’t, let alone give some to my brand new girl~”

Megohime wished she would go blind from staring up at the lights, then at least she wouldn’t have to be sold off- it meant a potentially worse fate. Being sent to the basement.

She didn't like how that sounded; his brand new girl. She made an anxious face before taking a sip. She winced and tried not to spit it out, giving a whine of distaste.

That's when she felt the ground shake and then alarms blared angrily from outside her room.

He laughed in amusement, puffing on his cigar. “Don’t go spitting that out now, it’s expensive.” He said, giving her another glance. “At least you’re a little more tamed than Rengoku.. Girls been giving me too much trouble lately, lucky I don’t have her destroyed.” He grumbled irritably.

Megohime felt her feathers pick up, already able to detect smoke from another floor of the building. “What the fuck..?”

Her hand started to shake. Destroyed? She would be destroyed if she disobeyed? How was this Rengoku still around if she was so disrespectful? She was so scared.

There was screaming and the sound of guns, and what sounded like a roar. Angry and loud, clear as day through the thick walls.

He seemed to be a temperamental man, and if he was considering killing this other woman off for being misbehaved, how short would his temper be with Akihime?

Megohime listened closely, hear beating hard in her chest, had an experiment gotten out? What was happening?

She tried so hard not to cry, her eyes pooling with tears. This was awful. Worse than awful. It was a nightmare and she couldn't wake up.

She heard the sound of powerful wings before the wall broke down. A dragon pushed its massive nose through the rubble, rumbling and growling lowly.

Ren would’ve been pacing anxiously if Takechi wasn’t there, he made her uneasy, didn’t even want to open the door to conversation. She knew Genzo would be home with his new toy soon, which meant he would want to try her out.

The table was knocked over, Megohime crying out as she fell with it, jerking her hard against the restraints. “Fuck!” She tried to ease the weight on her arm, the strap digging into her feathers and pulling on her shoulder.

That's when she heard the car, and Takechi made a sort of grunt.
"Old man's home." He stated simply.

The dragon pushed in further, digging its teeth into the straps carefully and ripping them off, getting at least one arm free for her.

Nana glanced at him, wringing her hands as she turned her attention to the door, watching in silence as the door opened and Genzo entered, another following close behind.

Megohime felt like her heart was beating out of her chest, but she took the chance the dragon gave her, returning her arm back to human, she quickly started working on un-strapping the rest of her limbs from the table.

Akihime looked around anxiously before her eyes landed on Ren. This was the other one? She was glad she wasn't alone, but she still wasn't safe.

Thr dragon watched in silence before it wormed away, going off to cause more havoc.

Ren met Akihime’s eyes, and right away Akihime could see Ren was just as terrified as she was right then.
“Takechi, you’re still hanging around here?” Genzo grunted as he closed the door behind Akihime. “I’ve got things to attend to.”

Megohime freed herself and quickly exited the hole in the wall the dragon had left, watching him disappear down the hall. She had to get out while she had the chance still; hurrying down the hallway the dragon had come from, she followed the damage to where he had come in- the tenth story window. She stood in front of the broken window, watching a few others that had already been set free flying away, and immediately get heart dropped. Her wings had just been clipped, there was no way she was going to be able to escape. The floor below her were no good either, it wasn’t like she could just walk out the front door. “Ha... just my fucking luck..”

Back
Top Bottom