Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disconnected (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

"Just wanted to make sure your favorite didn't stirr up trouble while she waited." Takechi answered, though it was dripping with sarcasm.

"Pardon me," there was a sudden deep voice behind her, and when she turned, there was a man she had never seen before. Tall, older, with a scar on his jaw, "can you not leave on your own?"

Genzo let out a sharp laugh, moving over to the small bar that held many crystal bottles of liquor, pouring himself a glass. “I’m surprised I didn’t come home to find your dick in her again.”

Megohime nearly jumped out of her skin, spinning to face the man behind her. He wasn’t dressed like anyone at the facility, and he didn’t smell familiar, a human for sure. “I can’t...” It was a humiliating thing to admit, but she had no choice. “I can’t fly..”

"Didn't feel like it." He grumbled. Akihime felt so uncomfortable, but she didn't know what to do. What was she to do?

He frowned softly, "I'm terribly sorry to hear that. If you don't mind waiting for my lord, we can help you to safety. He is freeing the others."

Ren looked more sad than uncomfortable, casting her gaze down to her lap as she was talked about with such disregard.
“Why don’t you go see how the club is running?” Genzo sipped his drink and glanced at Akihime. “I want to take my time breaking her in.”
The words sent a cold shiver down Ren’s spine, making her guts twist painfully.
“I-I think she’d learn better if she were to watch to start..!” The words came out of Ren’s mouth before she even realized, Genzo looking to her with a raised brow.
Ren regretted saying it, but there was no going back, she didn’t want to watch the poor girl be violated so soon. “I mean..” Her hands shook. “She probably doesn’t know anything about sex yet.. she wouldn’t know what to do..”
Genzo smirked, watching Ren for a moment in silence before setting his glass down. “Very well.”

Megohime nodded, still not entirely trusting the man. “Ok.. I’ll wait here..” What else was she supposed to do?

Last edited:
Watch? Sex? Oh, Gods, this was what he wanted her for? To be his personal whore? She started to cry before she could stop herself.
"Oh, Christ." Takechi muttered before he stood, "Why do they always cry?"

"I promise, he won't be long. He's freed almost all of them already." He assured her.

Ren stood after Takechi, moving over to Genzo, but not looking at him.
“I’m glad to see you’re over your little fit~” He said with a smirk, taking her chin in his hand and lifting her head up, kissing her on the cheek. “Come, the both of you; Takechi, you can see yourself out.” He said, grabbingRen by the wrist and leading her down the hall.

Megohime didn’t trust humans, not one bit, and even though this man was claiming to be a friend, she was about ready to throw him out the window if he made any wrong moves.

"Yeah, yeah." Takechi walked out, glancing at Akihime as he did, and it only made her cry more. They were eyes of a predator, eyes that only saw a weaker being.

The man said nothing further, only stood with her as he waited. When the last of the second gens were whisking off free as birds, the dragon returned to where Megohime and the man stood. He bowed to the dragon as its shape began to change, turning into a rather handsome - albeit messy - young man.
"Why is this one still here?"
"She cannot fly, Masamune-sama." The man answered simply.

Ren felt the same empty feeling starting to swallow her up, following Genzo into the luxurious bedroom, letting out a small noise when he shoved her onto the bed. She did her best not to fight, trying to pick herself up with some dignity, but Genzo only grabbed her by the back of her head, shoving her face back down against the silk bedding. She didn’t make a noise, even when he pushed up the skirt of her short dress, simply gripping the sheets as she listen to Genzo work on his belt buckle.
“Make sure you’re watching now, Akihime..~” Genzo grunted as he freed his cock and started to touch himself so he’d be hard.
“I’ll be generous and show you just what kind of job you have here, so pay proper attention~”

Megohime felt her face flush, and she turned her head away, even in her awe-struck moment at seeing him transform from dragon to man. “They cut feathers..” She muttered, clenching her fist.

Akihime covered her mouth to muffle her anguished wail, not wanting to watch at all. This was awful. What a terrible man! Were all humans so disgusting? And poor Rengoku, she took this punishment for her sake and it made her sick and loathe herself. She shut her eyes tight, not caring if he became angry, she couldn't bear to watch this.

"Tch. Course they did. Bastards." The dragon God huffed. He looked to the human and made a noise, "Guess she's coming with us then."
"Hai. It would seem that way."

Regardless if she was watching or not, Genzo didn’t tell her to open her eyes; she heard the bed creak and a soft grunt from the man. She could hear the moving of fabric, and soon small whimpers from Ren, pained grunts and cries, muffled the blanket as Genzo took her roughly and without any preparation. Genzo was only spurred on by Ren’s pained cries, thrusting hard and fought into her, Ren doing her best to not frighten Akihime terribly, biting the blanket hard.

Megohime kicked herself mentally, having to swallow her humiliation and pride as she looked to Masamune. “Do you have a plan to leave?”

She couldn't block out the sounds even if she wanted to, tears leaking out of her shut eyes as she tried not to vomit. She hated humans, hated them so much. All of them were monsters.

"Yeah, we have a ton more others to find and break free." The dragon answered, "We shouldn't stick around here any longer."
"The authorities are sure to arrive any moment." The human said. With a sigh, the dragon changed back and hunkered down, allowing the human on his back. But he didn't immediately take off. He looked at Megohime, waiting for her.

It all seemed to last so long, but once Genzo was tired and finished, he rolled off of Ren, finally letting her collapse onto the bed herself, tears in her eyes as she slowly picked herself up off the bed.
“Leave me now, I’m tired. I’ll call you when I need you next.” He grunted, and Ren didn’t take her time climbing off the bed; she pulled up her underwear, pushed down her skirt and moved to Akihime.Ren grabbed Akihime’s hand and quickly led her out, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand.

Megohime looked shocked, but quickly climbed onto the dragons back, reluctantly holding onto the human in front of her, eager to leave.

"How awful!!" Akihime wailed, "I don't want to be here!! I want to go back! I want to go back to the lab!"

The dragon took off out of the hole in the wall, the wind rushing passed Megohime's face as if she were flying all on her own.

Akihime wasn’t expecting it, but Ren wrapped her arms around her, holding her tight. “You can’t.” She whispered. “He’ll never allow it. You can’t fight it, he’ll only make it worse.”

Megohime was amazed, she had neverbeen outside before, the air was much different than the flying course in the lab, it made her heart ache.

This only made Akihime cry harder as she clung to Ren, "It isn't fair! It's isn't fair at all!"

"May we know your name, miss?" The human asked, "I am Katakura Kojurou, and this is my Lord, Date Masamune." A God with a surname? How odd.

Ren did her best to keep Akihime quiet, not wanting to bring Genzo out of his room. “Our life wasn’t made with fairness in mind.” She whispered, her own eyes filling with tears.

Did naming herself count? God, how embarrassing now that she actually had to say it, everything about her existence was embarrassing. “M-Megohime..!” She answered, heart pounding in her chest. Nothing in that moment felt real; being out of the lab, riding on the back of a real god, none of it felt real.

Akihime sobbed into Ren's chest as she held her new companion desperately, letting out all her fear and grief as she cried.

Masamune rumbled, almost amused, and Kojurou smiled softly, "An honor to meet you, Megohime-dono."

((ditches them for now~))

Megohime felt her face heat up once more, forcing her gaze down. “Nothing special, just a lab rat.” She muttered, feeling the blood rushing to her head, she was free, she was actually free and riding on the back of a god. “Who are you people?”

"He is an Old One," Kojurou said, "One of the last. We go where we can freeing apostates from those who would use them for evil and wish them harm. You were made for combat, yes? That's what the lab files said."

Apostates? She made a face at the name, but said nothing about it. The lab files were another touchy subject, they must’ve had every bad thing she had done since they day she found out she didn’t have to obey. “Yeah, that’s what they say.” She said softly.

"You will be happy to know that you will not be used for such purposes with Masamune-sama. He only wishes for your well being and safety, just like the others we house." Kojurou said.

Well being and safety? Not having to fight to keep her life? None of this felt right, her whole life she was only ever trained to fight to very last breath she had in her, that without her ability to fight, she was useless and worthless. “You house those that you free? What’s an Old One? Do you mean the Originals?”

She hadn’t heard too much about Originals, only that they were the base of their DNA code, the image they were created after. She looked down at the large scaled beast beneath her, in wonder in how his body could change so drastically. Sure she could change her arms and legs, and that was quite a feat, but to completely change ones shape so drastically? She had never seen such a thing.

They flew far out of the city and into the mountains, into a cave hidden on the mountain face. Masamune landed and let Kojurou off, who turned to help Megohime down. Masamune changed back and stretched, grunting loudly, "I'd say that was successful."
"Hai. Magnificent as always, Masamune-sama."

Back
Top Bottom