Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

“Maybe, but you still aren’t answering my question.” She said firmly. “What do you need me for?”

“You know that by bringing me on, they’re gonna hit you all that much harder. “I didn’t exactly leave on good terms with them.” She pointed out.

“It’s not me they want.” She muttered, his comment getting under her skin. “It’s the Gundam. Obviously, it’s not mine, I can just pilot it.”

“That’s assuming they’re don’t send another Gundam.” She pointed out, her nose finally starting to slow its bleeding. “Have you ever fought one? A Gundam?”

“Jeez..” Megohime rubbed the back of her neck, looking a little irritated. “Well, then we’ll have to fix that. Can’t be fighting on my own or with a bunch of inexperienced boys.” She looked up at him once more. “I want your word though.” She said. “I want your word I won’t be sold back to them, that you won’t betray me.”

Megohime nodded. “Good.” Standing for a moment, she gave him a glance. “Megohime,” She said. “The names Megohime.”

Megohime felt her face flush a bit, looking away and clearing her throat. “Thanks.” She muttered, feeling a bit embarrassed- somehow she felt equal with him, not like she was a stepping stool for him.

Megohime nodded and followed after him, hands in her pockets as they walked, wiping at her nose every now and again.

He showed her where the bunk rooms were first, "Just pick a bed and fall into it." He told her, "No one really cares where they sleep so long as they do."

Megohime nodded, looking down the many rows of beds. “A lotta beds to fill, how big is this place?” She asked.

“You still haven’t told me that either; are you pirates? Mercenaries?” She looked up at him. “You seem too... caring to be either.”

Megohime didn’t seem satisfied with that answer, crinkling her nose a bit. “Alright, call it what you want.”

Megohime followed without issue, listening to him as he explained the ship and who did what and so on.

Back
Top Bottom