Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Nana would stay behind with some of the crew to start preparations; finally fixing up the most damaged machines with what they were hoping to bring home that day.
After Shax was released from the hangar, Megohime followed after Masamune’s Shiden, listening to the chatter amongst the team in silence.

Once they landed, Masamune made a noise, "Time to get diggin. Do you remember where we stopped last, Motochika?"
"Hai. Judt over those rocky hills there, Ruu-niisan."

Megohime couldn’t help but scan the surrounding areas, feeling as though Gyobu still had his eyes on her.

They moved over the hill and Megohime saw the remnants of some kind of mining operation. There were Mobile Workers and digging equiptment everywhere. "Let's get to work." Masamune said.

Megohime headed down the hill toward the mine, looking at the various different parts scattered about, heading toward some of the heavy digging equipment to get it loaded onto one of the trucks. When she was about fifty feet away though, she saw a worker machine stopped beside the equipment, and a figure already disassembling the piece she was going to grab. “We’ve got company.” She reported to Masamune. “Looks like just one, he’s not one of yours, is he?”

"No. We're the only ones set to gather today." Masamune answered. The figure stopped and looked up at Megohime, a solid white mask with four eye slots seemed to meet Megohime's gaze directly. She was tall, slender, with long pinkish hair pulled into a ponytail. She stood still for a moment before bolting off in the opposite direction.

Megohime’s eyes widened at the sight of the woman, shock being overtaken quickly by rage. “That bitch.” She hissed lowly before quickly taking off after her, pushing the thrusters to full.

"Whoa, hey!"
"Megohime!" Motochika and Masamune yelled before they followed after her. The woman looked back at Megohime before diving under a large mound of rubble. After that, a camoflage painted Hyakuren launched from the rubble.
"Alright, now, that's quite enough!" A voice sounded from the Hyakuren's speakers, "We're all friends here!"

“Friends my ass! Covering for that bitch will get you killed just the same, move out of my way!” Megohime came to a sharp stop, grinding her teeth. “That’s a fucking Gjallarhorn you’re protecting!”

"There aren't any Gjallarhorn here. You're mistaken." The Hyakuren pilot said.
"Megohime!" Masamune and Motochika finally caught up to her, "What the hell's going on?!"

“Gjallarhorn rats.” Megohime said, Shax grabbing the handle of the large sword on its back. “And this one is claiming I’m seeing things; now move or I’ll cleave you in half as well.” She was almost shaking with rage, pulling the massive blade from the Gundams back.

Megohime lost it, charging forward and swinging the sword at the Hyakuren with all her might. Words would do nothing, and this pilot was pissing her off- she’d quiet him soon enough.

"Whoa!" The pilot narrowly blocked Megohime's blade with its own before it one-armed its rifle to fire a couple rounds into Shax to get Megohime to back off.
"Ryuu-niisan, what do we do?" Motochika asked. Masamune didn't really know what to do. Megohime just flew off the handle over some assumed member of Gjallarhorn hiding out here on Mars. But it was just this Hyakuren guy.

“Tell Akihime to get her ass out here!” Megohime barked at the pilot as she was driven back by the shots, only to charge again, using the blade as a shield as she moved forward. “Unless she plans on running off and leaving you behind as well!”

"H-How do you know her-?!"
"Megohime," taking her eyes off the Hyakuren to follow the voice showed her a familiar, avian like gundam standing not far away from them, "leave Sasuke be. Whatever ill will you have, it is for me alone."
"W-Wait, Ipos isn't ready for battle yet!" Sasuke argued.
"What the fuck is going on?" Masamune muttered.

“No one that harbors you is free of your crime.” Megohime said lowly, shoving Sasuke back before going after Akihime. “Trying to be noble now? I’m surprised you didn’t leave him behind as a sacrifice, guess some habits don’t die hard..!”

Ipos spun a halberd expertly in his hand before taking a defensive stance, "If I could have taken you with me, I would. You know that. Deep down, you know I would have."

“And yet you didn’t even try!” Megohime charged Akihime, heavy blade at the ready. “I saw nothing of you that night! You only bothered to save your scrap-metal friend, no use for the living ones, huh?” She swung hard, aiming right for the chest of the Gundam that housed the cockpit. “Father was furious, and I got the brunt of your punishment!”

The halberd swung upward swiftly to deflect her blade before three quick jabs were put into Shax's abdomen, far from the cockpit that housed Megohime, "You wouldn't understand if I explained it to you, you're far too angry with me to listen." She swung the halberd and slammed the staff into Shax's side, knocking him back some.

“Angry? That doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel toward you.” Megohime regained her footing and came at Akihime again, slamming the shoulder of Shax into the chest of Ipos, shoving her back hard before smacking her aside with the flat of her blade.

Ipos tumbled before bouncing back and rushing at Shax full tilt, slamming into him and knocking him down, practically sitting on him and Megohime, "If you want to hate and be angry at anyone, be angry at who you flee from. He will find you much faster and much easier than he will me. Your new friends won't be safe for long."

Megohime was slammed hard against the inside of the cockpit, knocking her forehead against the controls. “Why, plan on selling me out to save your ass?” She didn’t try to push her off just yet, glaring up at the screen before her.

"I would never wound you more than I already have..." Akihime's masked face appeared on the screen inside Megohime's cockpit, her expression hidden but it was like Megohime could feel her pain, her anguish. Like she truly felt awful for leaving her behind, "He missed his chance with me, but I can't be sure you were so lucky. Do yourself and them a favor, check for a bug."

Back
Top Bottom