Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Megohime followed after him, dropping the knife, but still frantic looking. Was she going to get them killed too? Would she have to watch them die before her eyes as well?

Masamune pulled her into a little medical room where Kojurou pulled on gloves and cleaned her open wound before taking some tweezers to try and worm the chip out of her.

Megohime watched Kojurou work closely, unable to take her eyes off the chip. She was an idiot, how could she not have thought of such a simple thing? Her head was spinning, but she couldn’t say anything. What was she supposed to say? Sorry, but you’re all probably going to be killed now because of me.

"Masamune..." Kojurou looked concerned, holding out the chip, "She's being traced."
"Fuck." Masamune growled, before he took the tracker and smashed it under his boot, "Well, we better get set up."

Megohime gnashed her teeth together hard, clenching her fists. “This isn’t what I wanted.” She said lowly, almost like she was trying to apologize to Masamune. “I wouldn’t have stayed if I had known about the chip.”

Work had slowed a bit while most of the crew went to eat lunch, letting Nana and Motochika have some time to slip away unnoticed. Hiding away in their private bedroom upon Nana’s request for intimacy, Nana sat straddling Motochika’s lap, kissing him gently as she ran her fingers through his messy hair.

"Not your fault." Masamune said, "We'll take care of it."

He ran his rough hands slowly up and down her body in gentle caresses as he held the kiss.

“This is a mess, I created, I have to fix it!” She argued with him, looking up at him. “Let me make it right!”

Nana brought her hands down to his neck, then over his shoulders and to his chest. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt, breaking the kiss to help him pull it over his head. Tossing it aside, she kissed his neck slowly, moving across his shoulders and unzipping the front of her mechanics suit.

He nodded, "Wouldn't have it any other way."

He helped her with her suit, pushing it down to her waist and running his hands up her back and under her tank.

Megohime nodded, allowing Kojurou to stitch her arm closed and wrap it up before sending her off with Masamune. She’d give every bit of information she needed to on Gjallarhorn if it meant giving them a fighting chance.

Nana made a soft noise as she deepened the kiss, moving to press herself flush against him, shifting carefully against him to rub against his member. She had missed their intimate moments, missed his touch, the feel of his body against hers.

Masamune soaked up her information like a sponge, writing down what he would need to boost the defensive capabilities for the suits as well as the ship to give to Nana.

"Let me know if you want me to pick it up, ok?" He muttered gently.

((we can come back to them in a bit~))

Nana nodded, kissing him again as she fumbled with his belt. As much as she was impatient to be touched more, she enjoyed the slow moments they got to share.

Nana let out a soft sigh, undoing his belt and pants zipper, pulling back once more to pull her tank off to expose her breasts. Freeing his cock from his pants, she stroked him slowly and firmly, kissing him deeply as she did so.

Nana wanted more, his gentle touches the part she enjoyed more than anything else. Holding the kiss for a moment more, she broke it to sit back, pulling off her suit completely before crawling forward to kiss him again, only in her her panties at this point. She stroked him again, rubbing her thumb across the head of his cock as it swelled in her hand, other hand working on pulling his pants and underwear down more.

Nana shook her head, caressing his cheek gently. “I want you on top this time..” she said softly, sitting in front of him on the bed.

He nodded and moved to lay her back, kissing all over her chest slowly, especially her breasts, as his large hand pet her thighs and slowly moved to her damp heat.

Nana allowed him to take control, laying back with a soft noise, tugging the blanket over her metal leg so Motochika wouldn’t scratch himself on it. She looked down, watching him as he kissed down her chest, parting her legs for him to touch her more easily.

Nana held him close, her heat starting to ache with pleasure as he touched her steadily. She kissed him again, making a soft noise of enjoyment, resting her forehead against his. “R-Right there..” She muttered against his lips, her clit throbbing as he found a good angle. She gripped his hair, giving a gentle tug as she moaned softly.

He moaned lowly and didn't move his fingers, leaving them where she wanted them. Making her feel good always did it for him, he was happy to please her.

Motochika always knew when Nana came, she never made any noise, but she tensed up, eyes closed while she thrust her hips a few times against his hand. She was always dripping wet after, out of breath, and placing kisses along Motochika’s broad shoulders to signal she was starting to come down from her orgasm.

He slowly pulled his fingers away before gently rubbing his aching head against her entrance, silently - patiently - asking for permission.

Back
Top Bottom