Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

“It’s likely they’ll send another Gundam,” Megohime said. “I can deal with them.”

Motochika's expression set. "What do you need me and Nana to do?" He asked. Masamune handed him the paper and he took it, giving a nod and heading off to find his wife.

Megohime waited until Motochika was out of earshot before speaking again. “I’m going to turn myself in to them. If I had over Shax and myself, they aren’t likely to attack you.. I can’t think of anything else to protect your family.”

Megohime felt a small twinge in her heart, nodding. “I won’t let them step foot in you- our home..”

Megohime nodded, hurrying after Masamune; she wanted so desperately to find somewhere she belonged, where she fit in and was accepted, somewhere her family didn’t have to die; Gyobu always told her no matter where she went, she’d be the one to kill her family. She didn’t want that to be true, but all she could do was fight and hope for the best.

They moved into the hangar, where Motochika was trying to delicately explain the situation to Nana, and Masamune slowed to a stop as he watched.

Nana’s eyes widened at the news, but she nodded. “Got it, so what’s the plan? Are we going heavy offense or defense?” She asked, knowing they would have to work fast to prepare all the machines for battle.

"Ryuu-niisan wants as much defense as we can get. He made you a list, I think he wants him, me and the gundam as our main offense." He told her.

Nana nodded. “I’ll get started, you just take care of your end, I’ll manage mine,” She grinned wide. “Leave this to me.”

She let out a laugh, nudging the giant of a man before rallying the mechanic team to redirect the work load and the tasks needed of them.

Motochika smiled affectionately, jerking when Masamune whistled.
"Ah, Ryuu-niisan!" He moved over quickly, "How long have you been there...?"
"Not long. She cool?"
"Hai! Excited even! She loves toying with the suits."

Megohime nodded. “Good, Shax is slow, but he can take a beating. Upping his defenses will work in my favor, let’s just hope we can get all the changes done before anyone shows up.”

The entire mechanic team worked through the night, not stopping even when the sun started to rise, the only thing making them pause was the alarms that started to blare overhead, signaling Gjallarhorn had finally reared their head.

"Alright, everyone, let's go!!" Masamune yelled before loading into his Shiden. Motochika moved to his Graze and boarded, gripping the massive battle axe in both hands.

Shax had been bulked up considerably, boosting its defenses significantly. Megohime stood by, waiting for Masamune’s orders, scanning the troops she saw approaching for who would be leading them.

Megohime gripped the controls hard, feeling her throat grow dry at the sight. Gyobu had sent Mitsunari to deal with her? She’d have to hope Nana’s customizations held up against him.

“Yeah, get ready for a shit storm.” She said, holding her position until Masamune ordered her otherwise, waiting for the Gjallarhorn troops to draw closer.

When they were close enough, dozens of workers and scrapped together Grazes flew out of the woodwork, firing off against the Gjallarhorn Ritters.

Back
Top Bottom