Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Nana nodded and leaned up to kiss him again, cupping his cheek and murmuring a gentle I love you.

Nana rested her forehead against his shoulder as he filled her, shifting a bit to move her leg over his hip, letting him adjust himself as he needed.

He made sure it was comfortable for the both of them before he buried himself to the hilt and sat still for a moment before he began to move slowly.

Nana held tight to his shoulders as he thrust into her slowly, kissing the side of his neck gently as he did so. She was wet, her heat wrapped tightly around his cock, as she let out soft breaths and little moans into his ear.

Nana enjoyed having slow gentle sex, she had experienced enough of the opposite, and none of it enjoyable. She rolled her hips along with Motochika’s thrusts, sweat forming on her skin.

The slowness carried on for a blissful eternity, Nana could feel Motochika come closer and closer to his release. He gave soft grunts and moans, that being the only sound in the room besides the soft slap of skin against skin.

Nana came to climax first, this time letting out a soft breath with her climax, kissing Motochika again, deep and passionate.

Nana murmured soft encouragement into his ear, moving her own hips a bit roughly to help him along.

Soon enough, he buried himself one last time and emptied his load inside her with a soft moan, biting her shoulder gently as he finished.

Nana turned her head to kiss his temple. “I love you, Motochika.” She said softly, running her fingers through his hair as he filled her with his seed.

An abrupt knock came at the bedroom door, and Nana perked a bit.
“Aniki, Ryuu-niisan is looking for you, says it’s important!” One of the younger boys called from the other side of the door.

He exhaled through his nose. He could never be with her for long. "Hai, I'll be right there!" He called before holding Nana even tighter.

Nana let out a soft laugh, holding him tightly and kissing the top of his head. “Always busy around here, huh?” She said with a smile.

Nana got up to dress herself as well, knowing her work was far from done for the day. “Sounds like boss is about to go back into slave driver mode, huh?” She joked as she pulled her top on.

“I wouldn’t be too hard on him, he does the best he can with what he’s got.” She pulled on her mechanics suit and zipped it up. “He just needs more support to help him with the growing weight of what we’re doing.”

Nana headed off down the hall toward the hangar to start work, having much to do before she could call it quits for the day.

Megohime sat waiting with Masamune, waiting for Motochika to arrive before they could start.

Megohime scowled softly, but looked to Motochika. “I’ve brought Gjallarhorn down on our heads, it’s only a matter of time before they’re here.”

Back
Top Bottom