Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

When he returned to Gjallarhorn, Mitsunari and Yoshitsugu we're waiting for him.
"Yukimura, my boy. I'm so glad to see you safe. Mitsunari tells me you were held captive by our dear Akihime, is this true?" Yoshitsugu asked.

Yukimura saluted to both Yoshitsugu and Mitsunari, nodding. “Yes, sir, that is true.” He said.

"He didn't bring her back." Mitsunari said through his teeth. Yoshitsugu waved him down.
"Akihime was one of our best, I'm just glad she let you leave alive." He said.

“I don’t understand, I was only aware that she went missing, why would I have any reason to detain and return her?” He asked with a soft frown.

Yukimura blinked in confusion. “Then why is her file listed as missing? I confirmed it on the way back, it says nothing of criminal conduct..!”

"She is my daughter, and I cannot accept her acts as villainous. She is merely rambunctious and needs to be returned home." Yoshitsugu said.

Yukimura frowned softly, looking down at the floor. “I see, forgive me for not returning her home then.”

Megohime was now glued to her oxygen machine, Kojurou telling her she would need to rely on it from now on when she wasn’t in Shax, and she sadly found it to be true. When she took the tubes out of her nose, she found breathing to be a painful struggle.

It just happened out of no where, it scared the hell out of Masamune when she just fell over gasping and struggling to breathe. He didn't think she had pushed so hard.

It was frustrating, but Megohime pushed through it. She wore her oxygen like Kojurou told her, but she didn’t rest at all, helping around the base in anyway she could, and once Shax was operational again, she piloted him too.

Kojurou was less than happy about that, but she wasn't pushing herself and she was doing what he asked so he couldn't tell her to stop.
"Brat.." He muttered playfully.

“What was that Kojurou?” Megohime asked over her coms. “I can’t hear you over the sound of my lungs working!” She teased, Kojurou almost able to hear her smile as she did a systems check on Shax, making sure everything was functioning before her practice match with Masamune.

“Eh, I dunno, I might just sleep in Shax, that way I don’t have to hear you snoring in the infirmary!” Shax came to life as she powered him up, revving the engines a few times and taking hold of the massive rifle.

“Like a Graze engine powering up!” Megohime snickered, checking out the massive riffle, which was only loaded with non-lethal practice rounds as to not damage Masamune’s suit.

Masamune's Shiden was running smoothly, dodging her shots and firing back, before a Hyakuren slammed into him full force.
"Masamune!" Kojurou yelled.

Megohime jerked forward in her seat, immediately redirecting her aim at the unknown Hyakuren and firing, but they were only practice rounds. “Masamune, get out of there!” Megohime charged forward, aiming shots for the cockpit to at least try to shake the Hyakuren with the force of the shots, but she herself was quickly intercepted by a Hyakuren herself, having to turn her attention away from Masamune to defend herself.

Megohime still had her close range weapons on her, but nothing to help give Masamune any cover. “Are these guys who I think they are?” Megohime asked Masamune over the coms.

Jin frowned softly as she observed the battle from afar, assessing the attack as it commenced. “Attack the main ship, keep the damage minimal, but spread it out across the entire ship.”

Back
Top Bottom