Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Sasuke could tell she’d be frowning if he could see her face. “So you’re just giving out relationship advice now?”

“It’s not of importance.” She said dismissively. “I’m more concerned that if we keep staying in this place, we’ll be tracked down.”

“Good, just blindfold the guy and leave him, they’ll find him. Probably.” Amaya said, falling silent as Sasuke worked on the Gundam that housed her.

“Thanks, I’d say I feel a ton better, but to be honest I don’t feel anything; systems check shows that everything’s good, so there’s that at least.” She joked.

He chuckled softly, "Well, that's good, yeah."

Akihime looked up at Yukimura once the rations were gone and stood, unclasping his wrists and taking a step back, "Paimon is hiding under some scrap and debris not far from here. You're free to go.."

Last edited:
Yukimura stood stiffly, rubbing his wrists and looking at Akihime with a sad frown. “You’re sure I can’t convince you to return with me? I would ensure you remained safe, to the very best that I could.”

Yukimura stood in wait for a moment longer, eyes sad, but he relented. With a nod, he bowed his head to her. “Thank you.” He said, then turned to head for Paimon.

The scrap and debris hiding his gundam wasn't as far from where they were hiding as he thought, a small tunnel he was sure he could squeeze through lead him toward the cockpit.

Yukimura climbed up into Paimon, getting into the cockpit and starting him up. He would keep his word with Akihime, deciding to first move locations before trying to contact Gjallarhorn.

Yukimura had a sinking feeling in his gut, but he answered immediately. “Ishida-dono please forgive my extended absence, I did not plan for such a thing to occur.”

"Where the hell have you been?! Do you know how much time and resources we wasted hunting for you?!" Mitsunari screamed through the screen.

Yukimura didn’t flinch at Mitsunari’s yelling, waiting for him to finish before speaking up. “I had been taken captive, I was only now just released.” He explained, keeping calm to the best of his abilities.

Yukimura swallowed the lump forming in his throat. “Akihime-dono.” He said firmly, he had never before seen Mitsunari so enraged.

Mitsunari was silent for what felt like forever and the longer he didn't speak, the more anxious it made Yukimura, until he finally exploded.
"WHERE IS SHE?!" The microphone actually cracked and broke with his scream.

Yukimura flinched this time, but he steeled his nerves. “Gone. After she released me, I assume she left as well. I did not stop her.”

"I should have you executed for your stupidity!! You let her escape!! You had her and you let her go!!" He yelled. Perhaps this was one of the many reasons Akihime didn't wish to return, Mitsunari's rage was a force in and of itself.

Yukimura almost didn’t know what to say, opening his mouth to speak, but quickly closing it. He straightened himself, trying to keep composure. “I wasn’t under the impression we were looking for her; I’ve never seen her face or name amongst those on the list with a warrant.” Execution for allowing a missing girl to leave on her own free will?

“Yes sir.” Yukimura said, ending the call and letting out a soft breath of relief, sitting in the pilot seat of Paimon for a moment. Why had Mitsunari been so angry? Why did he want Akihime detained if she had simply gone missing? He had more questions now than he did before.

Back
Top Bottom