Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Yukimura couldn’t breathe, black spots starting to form in his vision, which quickly started to fade, the Gjallarhorn officer starting to slump in his grasp.

Yukimura woke with his head pounding, hearing his blood rushing in his ears, laying on the ground still.

"You're either really brave or really stupid." Akihime said, sitting on him to keep him pinned down. For such a small thing, she was rather heavy.

He could only stare back up at her while he regained his bearings. “I need to return home.” Was all he said to her.

“For what. What reason do you have for keeping me, what do you get out of it?” He asked her, a frown on his face.

She didn't say anything for a moment. "To be honest, I don't know anymore...I wanted to be sure that you wouldn't tell anyone about me but with your attempted escape, I can't be sure.."

“You deserve to be able to come back home, Akihime, you’re welcomed there.” He said, unable to understand why she would choose to live how she did.

"You don't fucking get it!" Sasuke suddenly yelled, "Do you have any idea what horrible things they did to her over there?! Why they want her and Ipos back so bad?! They don't want her back with confetti and cake!"
"Sasuke..." Akihime frowned, "Paimon is a Gundam...Yukimura is well aware of the surgeries...though I doubt they are for similar reasons as mine are..."

Yukimura was conflicted, knowing what he grew up being taught had to be right, yet these two didn’t seem to be lying either; Akihime could see the conflict in his eyes, but he held firm in his beliefs. “They want you home.”

Megohime laid on her stomach, strapped down to a steel table once again. She could feel them poking around her whiskers, but by this time she was too worn down to scream anymore. Her eyes were bloodshot, tears leaking out every so often, occasionally making soft noises of pain.

Matsunaga had garnered new information on the gundam's tech thanks to Megohime's implants. It gave him much to work with to make his own suits better.

Megohime would always catch glances of the older man as he watched her be poked and prodded like some sort of lab rat. Her bloodshot eyes would follow him around until he was out of sight, staring silently, eyes reflecting her mental and physical agony.

Megohime doubted his words, Gyobu had said similar such words when she got her first surgeries. She blinked away tears, only able to lay in silence and pray for the end of his latest testing.

Megohime felt herself be dropped into her room like she was every time, but she was in too much pain and too tired to bother getting up off the floor. She laid where she was, staring at the wall and listening to the noises outside her room.

Megohime closed her eyes, maybe Masamune already knew? Maybe he was fine with what was happening with her as long as he got the supplies he needed.

At the same time, that didn't sound right. Masamune was always saying how she mattered and was apart of his family. He would come for her soon enough, right?

She didn’t want it to be true, she didn’t want for him to see her as apart of his family, it gave her hope. Tears dropped onto the cold floor beneath her and she weakly clenched her fist. “Masamune.. please hurry..” She pleaded weakly.

Masamune was, in fact, doing his best to get Megohime out of Matsunaga's clutches, but the older man was making things impossible. He wouod dodge all of Masamune's questions or would just ignore him all together. It forced Masamune to go to Matsunaga himself.

Back
Top Bottom