Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Jin had little information on Megohime, only shaking her head when asked and telling him she hadn’t been seen, and could only take Matsunaga’s word that she was out working, but then why hadn’t she been responding to his messages? Too busy? Tired?

Masamune was getting a little anxious, Megohime should have gotten back to him by now, but she hadn't. He had to do something. So, he went to Matsunaga's ship to pick through the whole area.

Once again, Matsunaga’s people tried to tell Masamune he was busy, and that Megohime was away on a work detail, trying to turn him away.

The man held up his hands and stepped aside, though did so with a scowl, letting Masamune pass to get to Matsunaga’s office.

Masamune moved to Matsunaga's office and pushed the door open roughly. Matsunaga looked up, expression unamused.
"Yes?"
"Megohime. Where is she?"
"Out on a job."
"Bullshit. Where is she?" Masamune demanded. Matsunaga exhaled and pressed some buttons on a vidcom.

There was a soft dining tone on the vidcom clicked, an audio call connecting. “Sir?” It was Megohime on the other end, sounding alive and unharmed. “Is there any reason you’re calling- I’m still working.”

"Masamune wanted to see for himself that you were alive." Matsunaga said and Masamune leaned over to look at her, checking to make sure it wasn't just a pre recording.

It was on audio call only, keeping Megohime’s face hidden. “I’m fine, but I’m busy right now, I don’t have long to talk.” Megohime watched Masamune on the screen, Matsunaga’s feed active. “Tell Motochika he’s got nothing to worry about.. but he won’t get a free pass next time he tries to pull something like that.”

Masamune gave a small smirk before he vanished.
"I want her back on Mars soon." He said before Matsunaga cut the feed.
"We'll see. I still need her."

Megohime watched the call end and clenched her fists, almost coming to tears. She wasn’t able to bring herself to tell Masamune what was happening to her, how she was being used as a lab rat; Matsunaga had threatened to drop Masamune as a beneficiary and supplier if she spoke a single word about the tests he was running.

Akihime was sitting across from Yukimura as she always did, keeping watch and also trying to show him she wasn't as awful as he may have thought. Sasuke was at the entrance, just keeping an eye out, when he suddenly became very concerned.
"Hey...Aki...there are Ritters outside...stalking around and stuff."
"Gjallarhorn?" Akihime looked over and Sasuke looked back with a frown.
"Yeah...I think they're looking for him.."

Yukimura perked up at the conversation, knowing they more than likely were searching for him and Paimon. He glanced to Akihime and Sasuke, a soft frown on his face.

Yukimura had to take the opportunity while it was still around, jumping to his feet when Akihime stood, he slammed her against the wall with his shoulder, bolting for the entrance as fast as he could move.

Yukimura grunted when Sasuke landed on top of him, the wind nearly being knocked out of him. “Get off of me!” He struggled and tried to throw Sasuke off his back, needing to find the two officers scouting the area.

He felt his ponytail being grabbed roughly before Sasuke was pulled off him and he was pulled to his feet. Akihime pressed him into the wall and covered his mouth.
"If you try something like that again, you are condemning us to death. Do you want that on your conscience?"

Yukimura winced when he was yanked to his feet by his hair, but didn’t struggle much when Akihime pinned him to the wall. His eyes widened a bit, and he frowned behind her hand, turning his gaze away.

"Sasuke."
"Yeah, yeah.." Sasuke moved back to the entrance to keep an eye out. Akihime looked to Yukimura and he could feel her disappointment before she looked away.

Yukimura couldn’t just keep idling where he was, he needed to leave the small cave they were hidden in and get back to his post at Gjallarhorn. He silently apologized to Akihime, reaching up with his bound hands and grabbing her shoulder, bringing her down to slam his knee into her gut hard.

She rasped and gagged, Sasuke's attention shooting back over. "Hey!" But Akihime was faster. She recovered quickly, as well as she could with her lungs trying to catch up, and slammed her knee full force into his stomach before punching him as hard as she could, throwing as much of her weight into it as she could.

She sent Yukimura stumbling back, but her punch wasn’t hard enough to knock him out. He came back at her even harder, and with both hands clasped together, slammed his elbows into the side of her head before kicking her in the gut to send another hard blow to knock her down.

Yukimura did his best to try and worm away from Sasuke, but his grip was like iron, and his vision was starting to fade fast. He tried to kick him, even tried to pry his grip from his neck, but it all seemed useless.

Back
Top Bottom