Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Megohime made a face, but moved over and sat on the medical table, shrugging off her jacket so she could expose her whiskers.

She was suddenly strapped down tight by her wrists and ankles, the doctors grabbing a lot of equipment - some she recognized, others she didn't. Matsunaga smirked slightly as he watched from a distance.

Mego home had been laid out flat on her stomach, allowing full access to her whiskers. “What’s the meaning of this?!” She struggle and squirmed on the table, eyes wide and panic clear on her face. “Let me go!” She snapped, turning her gaze to Matsunaga. “Make them let me go!”

“Tests don’t need you to be strapped down like a rat!” She struggled hard anytime one of the doctors moved near her. “I didn’t agree to be a lab rat!”

“No!” Megohime wouldn’t stay still for the doctors, making them irritated. “Secure her!” One ordered, the others strapping Megohime down with straps over her shoulders, head, and hips. She looked panicked as she was finally still enough for the doctors to connect the plug to her AV ports. “Masamune won’t let this happen!”

Megohime laid where she was, feeling tears burning her eyes- this was her life back in Gjallarhorn all over again. “I won’t pilot for you..!”

Megohime squeezed her eyes shut tightly, wishing Masamune would come bursting into the room to set her free, but she knew it wasn’t going to happen. He was back on Mars, and she was in space.

Megohime stiffened visibly, letting out a noise of pain as her eyes shot open, the feeling being akin to someone trying to pull her port out and push it straight through her at the same time.

Megohime felt a similar link connect to her consciousness, as if she were being hooked up to a Gundam, only immediately blood started to pour from her nose. She let out a grunt as her vision distorted and warped, like the connection was trying to be forced.

Megohime felt like her head had been encased in a bubble, the link seeking to sync, falling still and breathing raggedly through her teeth. It looked just like when she linked with Shax, only with slight variations.

“Of course, sir.” The doctor nodded, returning back to his work on Megohime, running different flight simulations and even just basic controls.

The more tests they ran on her, the more things they had to hook up to her: heart monitors, oxygen, countless IV’s, she was miserable. She shook from pain, but writhing was useless, and screaming got her nowhere.

When they weren't testing on her, they had her locked up in a cell. She hadn't been able to talk to Masamune in...she didn't know how long.

Megohime could feel the strain the testing had on her body, she was tired more, her body ached, and she felt feverish. Was this all she was left to do? All she was worth?

Anytime Masamune asked about Megohime or came to see her, Matsunaga would tell him she waa out on a job. Which bothered Masamune deeply, Megohime nor Shax should be worked so hard.

Back
Top Bottom