Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Megohime’s days blurred together, everything just agony and experimenting. Once again she was hooked up to Matsunaga’s mock AV system, only able to scream in pain as it was turned on and she was forced to pilot it again.

Matsunaga was watching this time, content with her pain.
"Uh, sir?"
"Yes?" Matsunaga looked to his underling, who seemed distressed.
"Um...Masamune is on his way to the ship." Matsunaga scowled softly and the man cowered.

Megohime didn’t pay attention to them speaking until she heard Masamune’s name, forcing her eyes toward Matsunaga. Through her screams she let out a bark of a laugh, mustering up a grin through her pain. “.. f-fucked... you’re fucked..!”

Megohime couldn’t speak, her thoughts starting to become jumbled as the pain started to overwhelm her. She felt like she was going to pass out, vision fading in and out

Masamune made his way onto the ship, docking his Shiden and climbing out, Kojurou in tow.
"Alright. Where the fuck is she." Masamune demanded.

There was no excuse for Megohime being gone, Shax was still sitting in the hangar, looking even better than ever.

"Y-You can't be here!" One of the workers yelled. Masamune glared at him and walked off.
"Just try and stop me." He huffed and the worker sputtered before panicking towards the alarm systems.

The alarms were silent, but they sent a page straight to Matsunaga, alerting him to an intruder at the compound. As Masamune walked down the silent halls, screaming started to reach his ears. It was far off, but the sound of agonized screaming was something he could remember well.

"Megohime..." He muttered and sprinted off, Kojurou becoming alarmed when he did.
"W-Wait, Masamune! Don't just run off! You could run into a trap!" He yelled but Masamune ignored him.

The further down the hallway he ran, the louder the screaming got, the more he could tell it was in fact Megohime screaming. She sounded like she was being by tortured, voice hoarse. The sound of a machine could be heard as well, something large and similar to Shax.

"Megohime!!" Masamune yelled as he ran faster. He skidded to a halt when Matsunaga came out to greet him.
"Hello, Masamune. Any reason why you feel the need to barge in unannounced?"
"We're taking Shax and Megohime back. You've fucked with them long enough!" Masamune yelled. Matsunaga made a noise.
"I'm sorry but I need her for a few more tasks."
"She's leaving!"

The room Matsunaga left was where Megohime’s awful screams came from, as well as the loud engine.
Outside the room, Megohime could hear Masamune, but she couldn’t speak, I’m too much agony to try and even form coherent words, blood dripping from her nose and eyes.

Masamune looked between Matsunaga and the door he came out of before trying to make a break for it. Matsunaga pulled out a gun and pointed it at him, causing him to freeze.
"I wouldn't do that." He warned.

Megohime’s screaming continued on, like whatever was being done to her was continuous, but a moment more and the room fell silent. Megohime had finally passed out from the effort, her brain being overloaded.

Masamune reached for his own gun but froze when he heard Matsunaga pull back the hammer.
"I would politely ask that you leave and allow me to keep Megohime just a while longer." He said.
"Not a fucking chance." Masamune hissed. There was a loud pop and Masamune waited for burning, blossoming pain, but there was nothing. Matsunaga dropped his gun, his arm turning a slow red and Masamune looked behind him. Kojurou, who had been quiet the whole time, had his own weapon aimed at Matsunaga and had shot him to have him release his gun.
"Go, Masamune. I'll hold him here but you have to hurry."
"Y-Yeah.." Masamune nodded and rushed passed Matsunaga to get to Megohime's room.

Inside the room looked like some kind of lab, a team of doctors working on Megohime, only to stop when Masamune burst through the door. Megohime was unconscious on a metal table, strapped down with a large engine connected to her by her whisker. She looked completely horrible, thin, covered in bruises and even unconscious she looked like she had been dragged to hell and back, blood still dripping from her nose.

The doctors quickly scrambled back when Masamune drew his weapon, hands in the air in mere seconds. “If we disconnect her while she’s asleep, she could suffer brain damage!”
“Just do it!” Another doctor hissed. “Do you want to get shot?”

Another doctor hesitantly moved to help the first, removing the iv’s and restraints from Megohime before stepping away once again.

No one tried to stop Masamune from taking Megohime, who slumped limply against Masamune. Her shallow breathing was the only thing that told him she was still alive.

He walked backwards out of the room, "Kojurou!"
"Hai." Kojurou kept his gun pointed at Matsunaga as he moved to meet with Masamune before they both started running.

Megohime was in bad shape, and Masamune could only guess just how much damage Matsunaga had inflicted upon her.

Back
Top Bottom