Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

It was hard running with Megohime flopping aroubd kike a doll in his arms, but he managed as well as he could. Alarms were blaring and tgere were gunshots but nothing hit them, perhaps Matsunaga didn't want to risk hitting Megohime.

When they reached the hangar, Masamune’s team had hooked Shax up to their ship and was ready to go, already having to fend off some of Matsunaga’s men.

"Hitto! Let's go, come on!"
"We can't hold them for long!"
Masamune hurried along, nearly tripping and dropping Megohime before climbing to sit her in Shax.
"Let's get the hell out of here!!" He yelled.

Megohime would stir on the trip back to Mars, still in Masamune’s lap, wrapped up in a blanket. She was weak, body aching terribly, blurry eyes looking around the cockpit in confusion.

Megohime watched Masamune silently, his voice muffled and her vision remaining blurry, feeling Shax shake violently as they assault continued. Masamune was holding her tightly, which hurt her sore body, but at the same time felt amazing. It wasn’t a steel table or needles, it wasn’t leather straps keeping her down, it was kind human touch. Megohime didn’t try to speak, just closed her eyes again and rested her head against Masamune’s chest, listening to his heart beating.

Shax shook hard with every shot fired at him, Masamune struggling to figure out how to protect not only him but his men better. "Think, goddammit..." He growled.

“... hook me up to Shax..” Megohime said quietly, opening her eyes again, barely having the strength to look up at Masamune. “I can give the transport ship cover fire to get out of firing range..”

“I can still fight..!” She argued, struggling to sit up in Masamune’s lap, pushing herself to do more. “I can still help..!”

Her face twisted with desperation. “We wouldn’t be in this situation if you hadn’t come and got me..!” Was she blaming herself?

Megohime was still only in her spandex shorts and bra, making it easy for Masamune to hook her up to Shax.

"Unhook Shax, Mego is gonna fly him home."
"I-Is that wise? She was passed out a moment ago." Kojurou said.
"I trust her, so you gotta trust her too." Masamune said. Kojurou made a noise.
"Hai. Disengaging locks." He said and the tow clamps unhooked from around Shax's shoulders.

Megohime tested the controls once Shax was unhooked, grunting when Shax connected with her. “Hold me up.. I don’t know if I’ll be able to do that on my own..” She muttered to Masamune as she took position at the rear to start firing at Matsunaga’s ships.

Megohime had to lean against him, nodding as she piloted Shax. “Thanks..” Her own cheeks were flushed red, her back against his chest; she was able to pilot Shax relatively fine for the state she was in, but Matsunaga had numbers on his side.

The barage of beam fire only grew worse as Matsunaga's men did their best to end them right there. Masamune numbed himself when one of his friends were blown out of orbit, his grip tightening slightly around Megohime.

Megohime ground her teeth, only pushing herself harder when she noticed one of the ships had been blown to nothing. He piloting got reckless, she forced herself to move faster, to try and counter shots from Matsunaga’s men better. She was doing everything she could to provide cover for Masamune’s team, so it was only a matter of time before she took a hit herself. It wasn’t damaging to Shax, but it knocked him into a tailspin, Megohime grunting with effort to keep him upright.

Megohime felt a few drops of blood drip from her nose, quickly wiping them away before getting back into the firefight. “I can keep going..!” She mumbled, vision fading in and out slowly.

Back
Top Bottom