Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

“That makes me happy.. I worried you’d be in worse shape than I am..” She wheezed out softly.

“I think I’m actually starting to like it in here..” She said with a teasing smile. “Maybe you should try it out sometime..”

Megohime smiled weakly, but it faded. “What do we do now..? We probably lost Matsunaga’s support.. do we have enough to make it on our own..?”

Megohime spent nearly a full week in the pod, and even when she was cleared to be out of it, Kojurou wanted her in a wheelchair and on an oxygen tank to ensure she didn’t overexert herself.

“I agree with Masamune, the wheelchair is a bit much.. I’ll be fine, just need some time.” Megohime said, but didn’t get up out of the chair- she had already gotten an earful from Kojurou and didn’t want to try for a second one.

"I insist on the wheelchair." Kojurou said.
"Well, I'm the boss, so I say she doesn't need the chair." Masamune said indignantly. Kojurou opened his mouth to argue but only sighed.
"Fine.."

Megohime could manage without one, standing up and taking the portable oxygen tank with her. “Thank you.”

Kojurou grumbled softly, "I think it would be best."
"She'll be fine, Kojurou.." Masamune said before taking Megohime's hand, "Come on, you should get a look at Shax. We've been working real hard getting him back into shape."

Megohime nodded, glancing to his hand before following him out of the infirmary and down to where they housed Shax in one of the larger hangars.

Megohime gave a soft smile, looking at Masamune. “I’m surprised he’s not held together by some duct tape.”

Megohime couldn’t help but laugh, she had been so alone when she was with Matsunaga, so being back with anyone was a saving grace.

Megohime’s face flushed and she looked down. “It’s.. good to be back..” She said softly.

“You just make everything so mushy.” She muttered, rubbing the back of her neck, looking away from him.

“It’s not a bad thing, not entirely, where I lived before everyone was such a tight ass it was miserable.” She said with a soft smile.

Back
Top Bottom