Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Megohime frowned heavily. “What would he ask for?” She asked, trying to think of anything she herself could offer up.

Megohime scowled. “Seems like he’s the generous kind..” Megohime had nothing to offer, she didn’t have money or power, only herself. “I want to help in anyway I can.”

Megohime nodded firmly, setting her jaw; she’d do anything to help Masamune, he had offered her into his family, called her one of his own- she owed him.

Megohime could do nothing but wait until Masamune gave the word to meet up with this man, trying to think of what he could possibly want.

Masamune warned Kojurou, who was incredibly unhappy, but didn't go against Masamune's wishes. When Matsunaga arrived, he looked as pompous in person as he did on screen.

Matsunaga didn’t arrive alone, a blonde woman in an expensive looking suit followed not far behind him, looking slightly annoyed, but she didn’t voice her opinion. Megohime waited anxiously with Masamune and Kojurou, eyes trained on the older man, a soft scowl on her face.

"Hello, Masamune. Kojurou."
"Matsunaga." Kojurou huffed. Matsunaga smiled.
"You both remember my assistant, Jin."
"Yeah, we remember." Masamune said, Kojurou bowing to Jin.

Jin bowed her head with a soft greeting. “Date, Katakura.” She said softly, paying no mind to Matsunaga calling her his assistant, he knew how it bothered her, but she’d be damned if she was going to let it show.

Jin herself looked rather surprised to see the Gundam- albeit in poor condition.
“It’s mine.” Megohime spoke up, against scowl on her bruised face as she stared down Matsunaga, hands in her pockets.

Megohime felt irritation the moment his eyes fell on her. “The pilot to the Gundam.” She said, feeling like she was talking to a less condescending Gyobu. “Megohime.”

Jin frowned softly at the news of the injured young mechanic, looking over the Gundam a bit longer than Matsunaga had.
“We’ve got the equipment and parts to fix it, but we’ll have to haul it back with us.” She said, not taking her eyes off the Gundam, but it seemed more like she was speaking to Matsunaga than Masamune or Megohime.

Matsunaga taking Shax with them was the farthest thing from helpful she could think of.
Jin had gotten the feeling Matsunaga would want something of value in return for the power he was going to extend to Masamune, the moment he had asked her to come along with him to Mars she knew he had something in mind.

Jin let out a soft sigh at the lack of tact Matsunaga had in his request, but that was simply who he was.
“Even if you fix it, who’s going to pilot it for you?” Megohime asked pointedly.

Megohime narrowed her eyes. “He’s picky about his pilots.” She said carefully.
Jin was intrigued herself about Megohime’s claims, glancing to Matsunaga briefly. She had heard about the Alaya-Vijnana system before, but had never seen it in person before.

Megohime felt like her heart was being gripped by icy fingers, her next words coming out of her mouth in almost a snarl. “I’m the pilot, so I’ll pilot it.”

Back
Top Bottom