Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Akihime replaced her mask and looked to Sasuke, "Why don't you go look through what I brought back, see what you can give to Nana?"
"Yeah, sure.." Sasuke stood and left the shelter, looking a little hesitant.

Once Sasuke had left, Yukimura looked to Akihime, studying her for a moment. “You don’t have to wear the mask, I’ve already seen your face.” He said, trying to sound genuine and kind, but honestly it came off as more of a threat.

Yukimura felt that was a fair statement, but still didn’t know how to respond, he would really have to work hard on getting himself out of this one.

“I don’t understand why, you’re wanted back home, yet you run from those who wish for your return.” Yukimura frowned softly.

Yukimura shook his head, not able to understand how that at all was true. Why would Akihime be killed for simply running away? She had stolen Ipos, but theft didn’t warrant a death punishment.

“Then try.” He said gently, shifting a bit awkwardly so he could fully face her.

She stood silently before moving to sit in front of him, "My father is not the man he wants you to believe he is...he wants to gather as many gundam as he can so he can subdue the mobile armors and use their technology...he was willing to throw my life away so he could further his own gains...make himself more powerful than the other families..."

Yukimura struggled to believe her words, they went so far against the grain of everything else he had been taught and experienced it was simply unfathomable. “Why would he want that? Why would he do that?”

Megohime wasn’t back to one hundred percent, but she was back on her feet, wrapped up in bandages and covered in bruises. Nana was still in recovery, which meant rebuilding Shax was moving slower than they would’ve liked, but she was in no condition to even oversee the project.

Masamune hated to admit it, but they were going to need help. There was only one person he knew of that could give them a fighting chance, and he wished he could avoid contacting him.

Megohime hung around Masamune, despite Kojurou trying to keep her put in the infirmary, she figured if she could walk without passing out, she was fine enough. Her face was badly battered after Motochika’s stunt however, so she ended up looking worse than she did when she was initially brought in.

Masamune got on the coms, looking incredibly unhappy as he punched in an encrypted code before waiting, "Please don't pick up." He muttered.

Megohime leaned against the doorway was she watched Masamune silently, wondering just who exactly he was trying to get ahold of.

The screen flashed and an old man with black and white hair answered.
"Ah, hello, Masamune. It's been a while."
"Yeah. Not long enough. Listen, we just got hit really hard by Gjallarhorn. We need..." He paused, "we need your help..."

Megohime clenched her fists at how Masamune had to go crawling for help because of the problems she brought down on them. She kept her mouth shut though, simply watching the man on the screen, not recognizing who he was.

"I would be happy to help you, dear boy. A union of our powers will surely give Gjallarhorn a run for their money."
"Yeah. We just need resources and man power. That's all." Masamune said.
"You will have it." The man said and cut the feed.

Megohime let the silence hang in the air for a moment before speaking up. “Who was that?” She asked, taking a step into the room.

“You make it sound like you’ve just sold your soul.” She said as she moved over to him.

Back
Top Bottom