Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

“You’re wrong! The men I work under are so much more than you’ll ever understand!” He seemed to come quickly to his superiors defense, what a good little soldier. “You can’t claim to know things you aren’t apart of!”

Yukimura narrowed his eyes at her, brows furrowed into a quizzical look. What was she talking about?

"Does Mitsunari still have his fits? Or has he spared you that sight? He was never one to hide his temper."
"A-Aki, maybe shut up?" Sasuke offered nervously.

Yukimura jolted a bit, silent for a moment. “You’re Akihime Otani, you defected and stole a Gundam suit.” Of all the people he found, and it was Akihime. His face grew serious. “Otani-dono, you have to turn yourself in.”

"I told you to shut up!" Sasuke seemed alarmed and Akihime exhaled before she removed her mask. It was her, it was really her.
"I'm not turning myself in, Yukimura...they would kill me.."

Yukimura didn’t recognize Akihime, he had never met her up until that point, but he had heard of her many times before. “Your father very much wishes for your safe return, there is no way you would be sentenced to death..!” His frown returned. “Even with the crimes you’ve committed.” It sounded like it almost made him sad, rather than angry.

While it was true Yukimura did not hold a close relationship with Yoshitsugu, he had little doubts of the mans feats. He was a talented scientist and doctor, even continuing his work after his accident.

"I only request you stay here for a while, until I'm sure Gjallarhorn is gone. Then you can go. You cannot tell them I'm here." She said.

“Your father is looking for you, and you have to return Ipos, he does not belong to you, as Paimon doesn’t belong to me!” He tried to reason with her, for surely she’d understand.

"Ipos is mine...I can't give him back, he's important to me..." She said, "Whatever my father has told you, it's a lie...everything he has said is to keep you obedient.."

“So you didn’t steal Ipos and abandon Gjallarhorn?” Yukimura asked firmly, staring back up at her with a firm expression.

"I did not steal what is mine, no...but you wouldn't understand why I left if I told you. You think far too highly of my father to believe me." She said.

Yukimura scowled, this conversation was going no where, she simply didn’t see that any of her actions were wrong. “You abandon your post and left the people who you promised to serve and protect, those actions alone are selfish.”

She shook her head, looking disappointed. She moved to grab the first aid she usually kept in Ipos and moved to clean thw wound on Yukimura's head.

Yukimura flinched away when she first moved behind him, trying to look over his shoulder at her. “What are you doing?” He asked, but his tone wasn’t harsh, he was simply just curious.

Yukimura sat still for her, allowing her to work on the split on the back of his head. “Thank you.” He said softly as she worked.

“I hardly think I would bleed out..” He sounded a bit amused. “But I am grateful to have my wounds tended to. You have my gratitude Otani-dono.”

Yukimura sat still as Akihime worked, only wincing a bit when she touched the split in the skin.

“Thank you.” He said with a nod, staying where he sat, unsure of just how long he’d be stuck with these two.

Back
Top Bottom