Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Yukimura looked to Sasuke and made a face, grimacing at the throbbing in the back of his head. “What you two are doing is a crime..” He groaned.

“Assaulting an officer of the Gjallarhorn fleet and holding them hostage is a crime.” Yukimura said with a frown.

"Ah, well...she's got some issues to work out..." He said, scratching his cheek, "If she could avoid it, she wouldn't have captured you to begin with. You might have caught her off guard.."

“I was only worried about why a woman was out here on her own, she pulled a gun on me.” Yukimura pointed out. “That seems a little more than just some issues..”

“If you release me now, nothing will come of this incident, but the longer you two hold me here, the more serious the charges will become.” Yukimura tried to negotiate.

“Mechanic or not, both of you will be charged equally for this crime..!” Yukimura tried to reason with him.

“They may not be able to find you, but they will find Paimon.” Yukimura wished they would only try to work with him.

He gave a solemn nod. “They’ll be able to triangulate where my suit is, and when they find me missing from it, they’ll start looking.”

"They won't triangulate anything.." Sasuke looked when he heard Akihime, the young woman walking in after a long expedition, "I disabled the tracker. Every gundam has one, it was just a matter of finding where yours was. Gjallarhorn won't come knocking anytime soon.."

He looked exasperated. “They have my flight route.” These two weren’t simply just a pair of anybody. How did she know how to work around Gundam? “Who are you?”

Yukimura stared at her in silence; she knew too much of Gjallarhorns procedures for it not to be odd. He kept his mouth shut, looking away from Akihime, he’d have to think of something.

Yukimura kept a distance from Akihime as much as he could. “This is a crime, you know this, yes?”

“You do what suits you.” Yukimura responded, sitting on the dirt floor of the small alcove.

“And neither are you, you’re a common criminal, one hiding in a graveyard at that.” He didn’t understand, he was only trying to help her.

"You work for those who would no sooner throw you in the trash than help you in your time of need..." She said. She sounded sad, almost haunted.

Back
Top Bottom