Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission at home (Ryu_Momochi X 1hinata28)

"I... do... not.... want... to." She said firmly and slowlt as she glared at him a little. She did not like to be pushed on things. She would most likely go along with what ever anyone wanted her to do. Just that type of person. Hence the reason she never became a ninja, no self confidence. She nuzzled against him as she was carried to the bathroom.

He smiled softly as she nuzzled him. He moved and kissed the top of her head softly, moving into the bathroom and sitting her gently on the sink before he moved and turned on the shower. He slowly pulled his clothes off and moved, taking her gently and moving into the shower with her, feeling the warm water rushing over them,"Well... I'm going to give you some confidence..." he whispered to her,"So you can at least ask for pleasure..." he said gently as he kissed her shoulder gently.

The girl blushed a bit when he brouhgt her into the shower. "Your not dirty..." she muttered. Then leaned back against him as she felt the warm wayer hit her body. She loved it. The girl closed her eyes as she continued to feel it run down her body. When he spoke yo her she looked over at him quietly. "How... are... how are you going... give me confidence...?" She asked quietly.

He smiled softly as he held her close to him, the water rushing over the both of them,"By helping you to learn to ask for things you want..." he whispered as he kissed her forehead softly,"If you don't ask, then you might never get it..." he said as he just held her close as the water rushed over the both of them.

"D-Do I have to..." She muttered closing her eyes. "I... I am not good with asking for things I want..." She muttered blushing a bit more before looking at him a moment when he kissed her forehead. She could feel the stickyness leave her body. Felt much better. She smiled again and nuzzled him lightly.

He smiled and nodded,"Yes... I'm not going to be around all the time to tell what you want..." he whispered to her, kissing her shoulder gently,"So you have to learn to ask..." he said as he moved, grabbing some soap and starting to wash her body gently,"So that you can get what you want..." he said with a smile.

"Well... I am not... planning on being with anyone else... I.. really am too shy to be with anyone else..." She blushed gently when he spoke to her and kissed her shoulder. She really did not plan on being with any other man. She wanted to stay with her brother only.

He gave a soft sigh,"I know you mean that..." he whispered to her,"BUt who knows... one day, you may find that one guy you like... and he might like you too..." he said, telling her the truth. He really wanted to be with her, but knew their love couldn't be as open as he'd like it to be.

"Well... I doubt I will not to open about that type of thing... you know... telling people I like them or... well... talking with them... I kind of fear men so.... being with other men would kind of scare me..." She whispered. She was not afriad of him. Also she knew whaty he said was the truth.

He sighed softly as he let his hand ghost over her cheek,"I know..." he whispered gently to her,"But it might happen... sooner or later..." he said as he kissed her forehead gently,"Because mom and dad might arrange a marriage... or something like that..." he whispered as he let his hand take hers softly.

Kana hated that idea of one of them enbding up in an arranged marriage but she did know it was a possiablity. "Which one of us...?" She asked looking at him a moment. She hated that idea. Even then she douubted she would even like the person she was set up with elt alone WANT to do anything with him but would since it was told of them to.

he shook his head,"I don't know... but I want to make sure you're pleased every day..." he said as he held her to him gently, his hand ghosting softly up and down her back as he kissed the top of her head,"I don't want you to be upset... even for a moment..." he whispered to her.

"Hm.. I see..." She whispered closing her eyes a bit leaning against him as well. "I will be upset if one of us.. has an arranged marriage..." She smiled a little then sighed. She enjoyed feeling his hands going up and down her back.

He held her softly, his hand ghosting softly up and down her back as he closed his eyes,"I agree..." he whispered softly as he moved, kissing her lips gently as his hands ghosted up and down her back,"I love you sis..." he whispered to her, his hands moving and taking hers,"Forever and always..." he said as he kissed the back of her hands gently.

She blushed a little and looked at him a moment then smiled as he kissed her then spoke to her. "love you to..." She said kissing him back gently. Then watches as he went and kissed hgis hands. She looked down. "Why do you do that?" She asked quietly. "It always calms me down though..." She said quietly.

He smiled softly as he held her,"Because it usually calms you down..." he whispered, almost echoing her. He held her softly to him and held her under the water. He let the warmth of it rush down over them, washing away everything bad and replacing it with warmth.

She giggled a little when he reapeted her. Then washed herself quietly removing all that stickness that had covered her before, then smiled a little. Soon enough she finished washing and turned around in his grip and smiled to him. Then nuzzled against his chest.

He smiled softly to her, kissing her forehead gently as he held her, keeping her close to the water so she wouldn't get cold. He was really protective of her, he never wanted her to be sad or worried, but he knew he wouldn't be able to protect her all the time.

She smiled when he kissed her softly on the forehead. "I love my brother." She said to him then nuzzled him gently. "Bro...? Want to get out of the shower now? Or just.... stand here?" Kana asked him calmly. She could care less either way. Kana just wanted to be with her brother and decided she always wanted to be with him no matter what.

He smiled softly as she questioned him,"Yeah... let's get out..." he said softly as he moved, giving her another gentle kiss before he turned off the water. he grabbed some towels and wrapped them around her and him, helping her out of the shower and to the bedrooms so they could get dressed.

Kana smiled and gladly took the towel before wrapping it around her body running her fingers against it a moment then smiled before walking into the bedroom quietly. "Bro?" She turned her head to him. "What... should I wear...?" She asked quietly looking at him with wondering eyes.

He chuckled and moved over to her room,"Hmmm..." he said softly as he looked through her clothes,"I liked that apron..." he said teasingly before he picked out something nice, handing it to her with a soft chuckle.

Kana blushed gently. "Well I will wear that if you want me to." She stuck her tongue out then gently took the clothes he handed her. She would be willing to id she really wanted him to and asked please. "Anything else you need to do involving me being naked...? Just want to ask...?" She was making sure.

She rolled her eyes and glared a bit. "Yeah right I dare you to do that." She muttered playfully her eyes half closed as he hugged her. She hugged him back happy to be held by him. How could she not. He was her brother but now her lover... she was closer to him then to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom