Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission at home (Ryu_Momochi X 1hinata28)

He smiled softly as he held her to him, moving and kissing ehr lips lovingly,"Hmmm... I love you so much..." he whispered to her,"More than anyone else ever can..." he said as he lifted her just a bit, spinning slightly while looking into her eyes.

Kana blushed a bit then nuzzled him gently and loved as he spun her around. "love you too bro." he smiled then kissed him lightly, then nuzzled him. Kana hugged him gently, then spoke again. "I need to dress..." She smiled a bit.

He chuckled and nodded,"Okay, okay..." he said, moving to his room and getting something on as well. He didn't like to be away from her for too long, he knew he didn't have much time left to be with her. He took a deep breath, now starting to think about it, starting to think of the way he'd been promised to someone. He closed his eyes softly, trying to push it out of his mind for now.

Kana watched as her brother left the room and smiled a little. She really did not like being away from him either... it made her upset since she did not know when he would go away again. Go away on a long mission. Though there were worse things that could take him away forever. She quietly pulled on the skirt and t shirt he handed her. Then her shoes before opening the door. "Bro?" She asked walking out of the room slowly.

He smiled, looking over at her,"Hey... you look cute in that." he said as he moved over, wrapping his arms around her gently,"Of course... you always look cute to me..." he said a bit teasingly as he kissed the top of her head gently, his hands moved to softly take hers holding them softly.

"T-Thanks..." She muttered blushing a bit as well. She rested her head on the others shoulder.
The girl loved being in his grasp, but she could tell there was something he was hiding from her. She spoke after a few minutes. "Are you... hidding something important from me?" She looked up at him with curious eyes.

he held her softly and when she asked her question he shook his head,"No... why?" he asked, holding her close to him. He didn't want to tell her, cause he knew it would upset her, and he wanted her to be happy. He held her close to him, kissing the top of her head softly.

She sighed when he said no. She did not think he would tell her but.... she felt she should ask anyway. She stayed quiet now just leaning on him a little. "I know...your lying but... just tell me before what ever your hiding happens..." She knew he was hiding it for ar eason. She pushed it out of her head and leaned on him knowing he hid it for a reason.

He let out a soft breath, but didn't do anything else as he held her to him. He moved, kissing her lips gently as he held her to him, showing that he just wanted to be with her right now, and not have to think about anything else.

Kana wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back lightly. She was perfectly fine with being with him and not thinking of anything now. She just wanted him and only him. She never wanted to be separated from him, but she knew it may happen one day that was in the back of her mind.

He held her close to him, keeping his kisses lovingly and gentle as his hands wrapped around her waist. He looked lovingly into her eyes for a moment,"So..." he whispered,"Anything you wanna do today?" he asked softly as he held her to him.

Kana looked at er brother then shrugged a bit when he spoke to her. "Um... watch a movie? go for a walk...? TO the park...? My secret cave..." She kept the cave a secret from him but she smiled at him.

He chuckled a bit,"Hmmm... all of those sound good..." he said as he let his hand poke her nose playfully,"Whichever one you wanna do, I'll go along with." he said with a soft smile.

Kana sighed and glared at him and tugged on his shirt. "You pick!" She muttered. "I want you to choose." She muttered then kissed his cheek lightly before nuzzling him a bit. She wanted him to piuck what they did.

He chuckled a bit as she tugged on his shirt, showing just how much of a little kid she still was,"Okay... okay..." he said as he held her to him, feeling her nuzzling against him,"Hmmm... well, a movie would be good... some time to relax." He said as he kissed her forehead softly.

She giggled. Her tugging was all in an attempt to get him to do what she wanted. She was a bit stubborn when she wanted something. "You pick one I will get some pop corn." She smiled a bit then went into the kitchen to make said popcorn.

He chuckled, moving to the area with all the movies to pick one. He wasn't really good at deciding which movie to watch, so he'd wait a bit until she returned, knowing she'd probably already have something in mind to watch.

Kana returned after popping sounds were heard in the kitchen. She carried a big bowl of popcorn and two sodas. She placed them down and got ontot he couch. "You pick one yet?" She asked looking over at him quietly.

He looked over at her when she entered, a look of confusion on his face,"You know I'm no good at picking movies..." he said with a soft sigh,"Why don't you pick one?" he suggested, looking a bit hopeful.

"No~" She smirked then turned to look at him, ahg her revenge side. "Your punishment for... making me... ask for things I want." SHe stuck her tongue out at him then crossed her arms being bit stubborn. "Not to difficult to pick one~"

He laughed a bit,"Meanie..." he said, looking up at the movies. After a bit he just closed his eyes and grabbed one, moving and putting it in without seeing it, so it would be a surprise to both of them. He moved to the couch and sat down, kissing the side of her head with a smile.

She smirked when he called her a meanie. When he came back over and sat down she smiled and went and nuzzled back against him. She really was stubborn but....she also gave in easilly on other things. "Took you long enough." She said with a little smile. She just wanted to be held by him.

He chuckled a bit,"Well... I don't know which movie I got... just kinda randomized it..." he said as he moved, holding her softly to him and kissing the top of her head gently.

"Figured you would do something like that." She rolled her eyes then snuggled up against him a bit. The girl smiled as he kissed her head having a feeling she would not remember much of the movie afterword.

Back
Top Bottom