Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission at home (Ryu_Momochi X 1hinata28)

1hinata28

Star
Kana slowly walked into the kitchen deciding to cook a nice lunch. She expected her brother back earlier today and he still had not arrived. He had been on a very long and rather dangerous mission and she was worried and wanted to see him back safe and sound. Kana knew a few ninja moves but never wanted to train to be come a ninja, not exactly her strong point, so she left that up to her brother, to become a wonderful ninja. Kana pulled back her long white hair and looked around for a pain. She planed to make her brothers favorite pasta dish. She blinked her big blue eyes before she started cooking. When she was done she set out the plates then sat down onto the couch waiting for her brother to arrive. The 15 almost 16 year old girl hoped he would be here soon she really did miss him.

Ryu sighed softly as he slowly made his way back to his house. His body was sore, and he had a few cuts, nothing major, but noticeable. He was one of the top ninjas, so his missions where always the toughest ones. He moved towards his house, his short black hair messy and stained with mud and some blood. His ice blue eyes where the only thing that showed he was a bit stronger than those in his bloodline. The lighter your eyes, the more developed your chakra control was. He moved and sighed, barely getting up the front steps and slipping out of his shoes, banging a bit on the door, since he wasn't able at this time to get it open.

Kana heard the gentle rapping at her door and smiled a little knowing exactly who it was. Her eyes were rather light, but again she did not like to train nor wanted to be a ninja so it did not matter much. She scampered her way to the door before opening it slowly. "Your back." She said wanting to hug him but noticed how sore and banged up he was. After a moment she stepped out of the way to allow him into the house. Kana was happy to see him. "You should take a ncie warm bath..." She said slowly with a small nod. "I made lunch but... I doubt you want to ear right now..." She muttered.

He gave a soft smile as she opened the door,"Hey..." he said softly as he slowly moved inside. He heard her say bath, and was already on his way there,"Hmmm..." he whispered as she said lunch, and remember the growling in his stomach,"That'd be good... could you bring it in in about ten minutes?" he asked as he continued on his way towards the bath. Their family had a natural hotsprings, so they used it as a bath to heal sore muscles.

"Yay." She said with a small smile and nodded gently. "Sure I will bring you lunch and a change of clothes in a bit." She nodded then went off to the kitchen to heat up lunch. She was happy he still wanted to ear lunch, she knew her brother well and sometimes he would fall straight to sleep after a tough mission. She placed the food into the microwave and looked at the clock waiting for about ten minutes to pass.

He moved into the bathroom and slowly undressed,"Hmmm... this is gonna be wonderful..." he said to himself as he moved, slowly slipping into the water. It was warm, and very soothing, it seemed to relax everything inside of him at an instant. It wouldn't even be ten minutes before he would fall asleep, breathing slowly with his eyes closed. His body relaxed in the springs and he was glad to be home.

Kana walked to his room grabbing him a change of clothes as promised before walking to the hot spring where he was relaxing. She sighed seeing the fact he was asleep. She always told him not to sleep while in the water. She did not have the heart to wake him though so she set the food and clothes down before sitting against the wall watching him quietly. She was happy to have him home.

He hadn't even heard her come in. He was in such a deep sleep, he wasn't even aware of most of the things that he was doing. He mumbled a bit, giving a few soft moans and groans as he moved gently in his sleep. He bit his lip gently as one of his hands moved under the water, slowly starting to rub at himself a bit in his sleep.

She stayed quiet as she sat watching him... that is until he started rubbing him under the water, she did notice having a keen eye sight... but she did not look at details. After a moment she spoke rather loud a small blush on her face, she spoke loud enough for him to hear. "Wake up bro! I left you your food and clothes!" She looked down eyes closed.

His eyes opened a bit and he looked over, seeing her,"Thanks..." he said as he closed his eyes again. He had seen that her eyes where closed, so he didn't stop, just slowed. He didn't care, he had to get some relief, he'd been out in the wilderness for a good week, and with three females, and yet he couldn't do anything. He sighed, taking a deep breath as he continued slowly.

She sighed he really had no mannors in front of his sister. Slowly she stood. "I am leaving before I see something I do not wish to." She said shyly, quietly. Walking out of the room she went and sat down onto the couch before laying down. Kana got extremly shy of extremly small things so him doing such made her just leave.

He chuckled a bit, looking over at her as she left before stopping,"Heh.. you know you'd wanna..." he teased as she left. He sighed softly, moving a bit and grabbing a bit of food, eating it slowly as he continued to try and relax his body, enjoying the soothing sensation of the water on his skin. He yawned gently, taking a deep breath as he never wanted to leave the warmth of the bath.

"Think what you want to" She mutted under her breath hearing his last comment. After laying on the couch for a few minutes she sat up and stretched her arms up over her head. "I am gouing for a walk around the house." She called to him before getting up and making her way ouyt the door, then she did as she told him and walked around the house quietly.

He yawned softly as he moved, slowly slipping out of the bath a bit reluctantly. He pulled a towel around himself and slowly made his way to the kitchen, having finished off the food she had made him, he was still hungry. He grabbed a few things and ate them slowly, moving and sitting on a chair as he leaned back a bit, enjoying the fact that he was home. He yawned, stretching slightly as he continued to eat his food, enjoying the taste of it while he could.

After five minutes or so he could hear his sisters voice. "Dammit! Get off of me! BRO! GET OUT HERE! HURRY?" She called. Two rouge ninja's where closing in on her and she now had her back against the tree. One grabbed her and ripped her shirt off. The two men obviously had bad intentions.

He sighed as he heard her, knowing this was going to hurt him. He moved quickly from the kitchen to the outside, his hands already holding two kunai. It was over in a flash, the two rogues where on the ground, injured but alive. He knew the Anbu would want them alive. He looked at his sister,"You okay...?" he asked, giving a soft groan of pain as he moved over to her, making sure she wasn't hurt.

"Y-Yeah... I am fine..." She whispered slowly looking at her arm, her hand over a rather deep cut she had gotten. It did not need stitches just a bandage, it was bleeding though. "Just a cut..." One of the men had gotten her with a kunie when she tried to get away but she did not want to be with him. Kana sighed gently then looked at him a moment and smiled a little. "You got faster since the last time..."

He looked at the cut and nodded, moving with her back towards the house. He was concerned, and was glad that she was okay,"Well... I've been training more on my speed, you know how slow I used to be..." he said as he grabbed some bandages, moving over and starting to fix her up, completely forgetting how they both looked right now.

Kana smiled a little and looked at him as he placed the bandages on her arm. She then blushed deeply realizing her shirt was barely covering her chest her pants ripped as well. Then noticed he was in only a towel which looked extremly lose. "Um... I think... you should get dressed...,and I should change... oh and contact anbu about these... guys..." She said still blushing lightly.

he nodded softly,"The Anbu are already on their way, so you don't have to worry about that... and as for clothes, I want to make sure you're not hurt first..." he said, readjusting his towel so it wouldn't fall off. He was a medical ninja, so it wasn't too difficult to make sure she was okay. His hands grew a bit green as he concentrated his chakra, checking to make sure her injuries weren't too serious.

"Bro.... you do not need to worry so much about this cut... i-it is fine..." She smiled a little. "I am not that frigaile... I just never learned the... jutsu's or things like that." She muttered looking down at her feet. She allowed him to do what he wanted by checking out her small cut. Nothing serious.

He chuckled softly,"You're always so hesitant about letting me check you over..." he said,"Now just stay still and let me make sure you're fine..." he said as he healed any small cuts he could see, making sure that she was okay before he moved away a bit,"There... now we can get dressed..." he said as he stood, moving towards the restroom to grab his clothes.

Kana sighed and nodded a little blushing. "So what." She looked over and let him finish. She was just stubborn and she hated to seem so very helpless. She sighed quietly. "Okay thanks." She nodded then kicked the ninja's on the ground before going into the house. Then to her room. Since it was getting late she grabbed her thin night gown. She removed her bra before pulling it on, then pulled on a robe and walked out of her room.

He yawned and moved to the house, noticing a soft whoosh of air as the anbu came and collected the ninja. He moved to the bathroom and grabbed his clothes, just putting on the boxers and shorts before moving to the kitchen to grab more food. He always seemed to be hungry, and now he had all the food his parents bought. He sat on a chair and stretched out a bit, his skin reflecting with the water that was still on him.

Kana walked into the living room and sighed seeing him eating. "I would have made a bigger meal but.... I was not sure if you were coming home...today..." She muttered then slowly sat down next to her brother before closing her eyes. She ate a considerably less then him, but that was no real surprise she was a small person so she ate much less. "you should take a nap or something like that...." She stated looking at him a moment.

Back
Top Bottom