Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission at home (Ryu_Momochi X 1hinata28)

He chuckled a bit as he opened his eyes, looing at her,"No problem..." he said with a soft yawn, stretching a bit with a soft groan,"I like your food... it always tastes so good." he said as he let his hand ghost over her cheek gently. He was always so fond of her, she always tried her best to make sure he was happy, and he tried to do anything he could for her.

She brushed rather softly when he ghosted his hand over her cheek. She then rested her head onto his shoulder. "I have to do something for you... since I have never learned much defence and you have to protect me... so I feed you. I am home...o-often enough so... I learned how to cook..." She muttered closing her eyes a moment or two. She loved her brother nd loved being around him.

He smiled softly as he moved, giving the top of her head a gentle kiss,"Yeah... and you do make great food..." he said as he gave a soft yawn, showing just how tired he was, but he didn't want to leave her side, wanting to be wtih her for a while longer,"What've I missed out on so far?" he asked softly,"You find yourself a nice boy yet?" he asked a bit teasingly as he gave a soft smirk.

She smiled a little when he kissed the top of her head and nuzzled it against him lightly. Kana blushed deeply when he spoke to her. "What? Of course not! No guy in there right mind would want to date me." She muttered closing her eyes. She had low self estem and did not go out to often. SHe prefered to stay up.

He chuckled,"That's not true... you know that any guy would be lucky to have someone as cute as you..." he said as he poked her side gently,"I mean... come on, you're cute, and smart... you just need a bit of confidence..." he said as he moved her softly, sitting her on his lap and hugging her close to him.

Kana blushed then stuck her tongue out. "How would you know, no one likes the shy girl who does not even know how to fight off a couple of rough handed men." She sighed. Then leaned against him slightly when he pulled her onto her lap then pulled her in for a hug. She placed her head onto his chest quietly then closed her eyes, she loved it when he hugged her.

He smiled softly,"Well... that's why you have me..." he said as he kissed the top of her head softly,"So if anyone tries to hurt you, I'll be there in an instant to make sure they don't." he said as he closed his eyes, nuzzling against her gently. He let his hands move soothingly up and down her back,"And you're growing stronger..." he whispered to her,"You're just doing it in your own way..."

"Yes my big brother will always protect me." She muttered smiling as he kissed the top of her head. She nuzzled herself against him lightly and shrugged a little. "Stronger...? Yeah right. I am still the weak little girl I have always been." She nodded lightly then smiled before closing her eyes. "Still you should rest you see ofully tired..." She muttered. Kana liked it as he ran his hand up and down her back.

He smiled, closing his eyes,"I'm fine... for now..." he said as he let his hand continued gently up and down her back,"I've missed you so much... you know that?" he whispered as he snuggled with her,"It was very boring out in the world without having you there to make me feel better... the way you always seem to be able to make me smile..." he whispered as he kissed the top of her head once more.

She smiled a little secretly happy he was giving up his rest just to spend time with her. It made her rather glad to have him as a brother. "Well next time you go on a long mission like like bring me, you can even put me in your backpack." She teased then closed her eyes leaning against him a bit more. She giggled as he kissed the top of her head. "Well that is like the tenth time yopu have done that." She commented.

He chuckled gently,"Sorry... can't help it, you're so cute..." he said as his hands continued to ghost up and down her back. He stretched slightly as he nuzzled her neck a bit,"And you know you can't go with me on a mission... the mizukage would never allow it and you'd be put in too much danger..." he said as he slowly stood up, holding her still as he moved towards his room,"Hmmm... but, I'll make sure and get you a souvenir next time... how about that?" he asked.

"yeah I know that much..." She said when the other said the mizukage would not allow it. "I am not a ninja so why would I? I was just joking around." She said with a small smile. She squirmed a little when he picked her up and stareted walking to his room. She rested her head on his chest and held onto his shirt with her little hands. "Oh? I will get a souvenir? Oh that would be nice." She nodded. "But the best thing that comes back from the missions is you." She muttered closing her eyes lightly.

He smiled softly,"And I'm glad to come home..." he said as he held her softly, moving into the bedroom and laying down slowly, keeping her pressed to his chest,"Hmmm... you're so cute... you know that...?" he said, his hands ghosting up and down her back gently,"I bet if I was anyone besides your brother... I'd snatch you up for myself..." he said as he nuzzled against her neck gently.

"Good because if you where not to I would really be lost. You know I am helpless with out you. Other then the fact I know how to cook." She muttered. That part was true, while she was 16 she depended on her older brother for alot of things. Then again she was raised to depend on him more then her own parents. "Huh?" She yawned and nuzzled him lightly. She blushed then spoke. "Whats.. stopping you." She yawned again then fell asleep, her head still against his chest.

He smiled gently as he heard her final words before she fell asleep. He knew if he did something like that, it would be frowned upon by the village. He loved her, but he wasn't allowed to love her like that. He moved softly, turning her a bit and kissing her gently on the lips,"Hmmm... maybe someday..." he whispered softly to her, pulling a blanket up over the both of them as he started to fall asleep as well.

Kana had not realized what she had said. She had been telling him he should get some rest but she was the one who had barely slept since he was last home, so she was half asleep. She did love her brother just did not realize just how much. Kana smiled gently when he kissed her in her sleep. She snuggled closer to him and quietly and peacefully slept.

He slept quietly, holding her to him as they slept, the end of the day and night passing slowly as he felt his body relaxing. He was glad she was there with him, he wouldn't have been able to sleep as good if she hadn't been around. His eyes slowly began to open at daybreak, when the sun was starting to shine through the window.

By morning Kana had rolled off of him and was laying down next to him. She was on her side arms on the bed. Her night gown how ever had slipped off her shoulder a bit giving him a decent view of her chest. Of copurse this was unintenianal but... it hapened none the less. She still slept peacefully her mouth open slightly.

He yawned softly as he opened his eyes, still in a half fog from the soreness and tiredness. He looked over at her and could see her chest was exposed,"Hmmm..." he whispered softly. He could see she was still asleep, and he moved, rolling a bit and wrapping his arms around her softly. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, but he didn't care too much as his hand slowly moved, letting his finger trace softly over her breast and around her nipple a bit as he gave her shoulder a few gentle kisses.

Kana rolled around in her sleep before he slowly wrapped his arms around her. When he gently touched her breast and around her nipple lightly she squirmed but being the deep sleeper she was did not wake up just yet. She giggled a little in her sleep as he placed those kisses on her shoulder. She was a little ticklish there. Brother..." She muttered in her sleep.

He continued softly, gently caressing her breast as he moved, giving her a soft kiss on the lips,"I... love you..." he whispered as he slowly let his hand move away, slipping the nightgown back up so it would cover her once more. He sighed a bit, knowing he shouldn't have done such a thing, especially while she had been sleeping. He nuzzled her neck softly, knowing he could never let anyone know about his feelings for her.

Kana squirmed slightly when he continued to touch and caress her breast. She of course being obliviously in a deep sleep never realized who had been doing this. After he fixed her night gown and held her for a bit she slowly woke up and yawned a little. "Brother?" She said quietly, then hugged him gently. "Good I thought... it was a dream you can home..." She smiled gently. Kana thought after a moment. "Hungry?"

He smiled softly,"In a bit..." he whispered as he nuzzled her softly,"I just want to hold you for a bit longer..." he whispered as he gave her a soft smile. He pulled the blanket up over the both of them, letting their warmth envelope the both of them. He smiled softly and closed his eyes, taking in her scent a bit before he gave a deep breath,"Hmmm... hey sis..." he whispered softly,"When did you get such a sexy nightgown?" he said a bit teasingly as he let his fingers trace over it.

"Alright." She said leaning against him a bit more nuzzling into his warm grasp. While she was 16 she enjoyed sleeping with her brother. In an innocent way of course. He always kept away her nightmares and kept her warm as she slept. This type of warmth made her happy and she loved to be with him no matter the circumstances. "Huh?" She blushed deeply when he mentioned her night gown. "Um... I needed to buy one... nothing else was... well on sale that I liked." She stuck her tongue out still blushing.

He chuckled softly as he nuzzled her neck softly,"Well... I like it..." he said as he closed his eyes a bit,"It makes you look cute..." he said as his hand took hers gently, bringing it up and kissing the back of it softly. He always knew which buttons to push to make her feel super relaxed, and he didn't know what this strange feeling was building up inside of him, but he knew he wanted more of it.

Back
Top Bottom