Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission at home (Ryu_Momochi X 1hinata28)

He lapped gently at her slit, drinking her juices as they flowed out. They where very sweet, almost exactly what he expected as he slowly moved a hand, gently letting a finger start to push a bit into her, feeling just how tight she was. He knew he couldn't expect too much from her tonight, this alone might be too much, but he would make her feel good anyways. He smiled softly as he sucked on her clit, his finger wriggling gently around inside of her.

The girl winced slightly as she felt something push into her hole slowly. A little pain came into her body, but she did deep breathing to calm down, it was not so bad. After a moment she realized it was is finger inside of her. "B-Brother...? T-THat....h-hurt... at f-first but...f-feels good n-now..." She informed him not wanting him to missinturpret the wince. Even though it was only one finger her hymen was right in front of his finger, it was not far from the entrance. This time she let a small moan escape her lips. Her eyes clenched tight.

He heard her whispers and he smiled gently as he continued softly, enjoying her moans and fidgets. He knew she was enjoying it as much as he enjoyed doing it. He moved softly, pulling the blanket off of her so she could watch what he was doing to her. He looked up, his eyes meeting hers, looking a bit happy as his finger continued to wriggle around a bit,"Mmmm... you're so yummy..." he whispered to her as he continued.

When he slowly pulled off the blankets. As their eyes met she blushed her eyes staring at him a moment, showing just how much she liked what he was doing. Though it was hard for her to look into his eyes and still like what he was doing. She slowly closed her eyes and let another small moan escape her lips. She decided it was alright now for her to release those sounds. After a few more moments she came again for the second time that night and the second time in her life. Just as hard as before more of her juices pouring onto his hands and mouth.

He smiled as she came, moving away a bit and letting her juices slowly flow out of her, dripping onto the bed,"Hmmm... you enjoyed that?" he whispered as he moved, kissing gently at her thighs and up to her chest gently. He was glad he could give her something so pleasurable, and was glad he could be the first one to do it too. He smiled softly at her,"I enjoyed giving it to you..." he said as he moved, kissing her lips softly.

Kana was breathing like she had done earlier. Then looked at him quietly. Then nodded a little. "Y-Yes.. I did..." She said blushing a little then looked down a little noticing just how wet she was. Made her blush more then looked at her brother when he breathing calmed down. "So...W-What can... I do to make you... feel good?" She asked tilting her head a little.

He smiled softly as he kissed her neck a bit. He heard her request and he thought about it a bit,"Hmmm... I dunno..." he said softly,"What kind of things do you know about?" he said, wanting to know the extent of her sexual knowledge. He knew he'd have to teach her some things, but he didn't know what he'd end up having to teach her. He took her hand softly, moving and kissing it softly.

She blushed a bit when he kissed her neck but she did not mind. She slowly snuggled against him. "I... I am completly s-stupid b-brother... I hear things... not like I... know how to do those things... but I am not stupid enough not to understand what s-sex is... just.... I do not understand it..." She nodded a little her eyes closed gently.

He smiled softly as he nuzzled gently against her neck,"Hmmm... well then." he whispered, moving and kissing her lips softly,"I'll be sure and teach you everything I know..." he said as he moved, pulling her nightgown off gently, slipping out of his clothes as well as he kissed her lips softly,"And I'll be as gentle as I can..." he said as he let himself start to rub over her slit gently.

Kana blushed a little more when her neck was nuzzled so very gently, then as her nightgown was removed she covered her breasts lightly, mostly out of habit. Then she slowly removed her arms from her chest and onto the cloth. She nodded a little. "A-Alright. I trust you brother." She nodded a little. "Hold me.." She whispered wanting him to hold her when he did what he was going to do.

He nodded gently as he wrapped his arms around her waist softly. He looked lovingly into her eyes,"It'll hurt a bit... at the start..." he whispered, wanting her to know ahead of time,"But after a little while... it'll feel really good..." he said as he moved, letting the head of his member slowly start to push against her, starting to slip in slowly.

"Alright... pain... I can h-handle it... maybe." She was greatful when he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her gently. She still could not say she truely loved him other then a brother but she did want this. She closed her eyes and bit her lip waiting for him to do the deed. As the head on his dick slowly entered her small pussy her nails dug into her back and whimpered quietly. It was not too bad, just hard to get used to.

He slowly pushed into her until he felt her hymen, holding her still to him as he heard her whimper and felt her nails on his back,"You okay...?" he whispered as he kissed her shoulder softly,"If you want me to stop... I will..." he said, moving and looking gently in her eyes, letting her know it was now or never really.

"N-No... I-I am okay....k-keep... g-going..." Kana whispered then nodded a little. She was a little nervous but she was alright. After a few minutes, she nodded a little now feeling him pressing against something inside of her which was her hymen, not that she knew that. "J-Just m-make sure you... hold me t-tightly when it gets to the most... painful... part." She whispered closing her eyes.

He nodded softly as he held her a bit tighter, knowing it was going to hurt her the most right now. He moved, kissing her lips softly as he slowly pushed through her hymen, feeling it tear as he pushed himself fully into her. He stayed still, just letting her body adjust to having something inside of her, and letting the pain he knew she had to be feeling fade away.

As he held her tighter she understood. Slowly she kissed him back. This helped her concentraight on something diffrent. She continued to kiss him quietly, then felt him push inside of her and rip something apart inside of her and felt stinging pain inside of her. A small scream escaped her lips, but was muffled by the others lips. She then kissed him back her eyes closed, a tear or two fell from her eyes. The pain did slowly dull.

He held her gently until he was somewhat sure she wasn't hurting,"You okay...?" he whispered softly to her, seeing the tears he let his hands move, wiping them away. He was glad he got to share something like this with her, but was a bit worried, seeing as he hurt her. He wanted to make it up to her by making her feel better than she ever had before.

She did not anwer his question. She did not talk for a little while until after he removed her tears. She nodded a little. "I-I am okay... it does not hurt... so much anymore." She said quietly nodding a little now noticing she had dug her nails into his skin causing herself to break the skin and make some blood leak out. A small amount of blood was on his cock as well. "is it...a-all the way... in...?" She asked slowly.

He nodded,"Yeah..." he whispered to her,"It's all the way in..." he said as he looked down, seeing the blood but not letting her,"You ready for me to start moving?" he whispered as he kissed her lips softly, wanting her to know he'd only go as fast as she wanted him to, and would do everything at her pace.

"Y-yes... It is fine now... only a dull p-pain now... still hurts but... not so bad... I can... handle it." She nodded a little and smiled gently before closing her eyes and nodded a little before kissing him back lightly. She was ready for him to move even though it would cause her some pain. She was greatful it was already inside of her. It was god thing he did not let her see the blood, she may have panicked.

He nodded softly as he kissed her lips slowly and gently, slowly starting to push in and out of her, keeping it very slow, and very gentle, not wanting to hurt her at all. He let his hands move and take hers, holding them as he felt her body tightening around his length with each thrust, shivering at the feeling.

Kana was breathing a little heavy when he first started but again she slowly relaxed as he took her hands onto his and held them. She laid back completly and closed her eyes. Her eyes clenched tight. It was obviouse it still hurt her but the pain was slowly fading and she started to become wet again. Slowly coating his cock.

He felt her starting to grow more wet, feeling her coat him as he continued to push in and out of her. He could feel her body tensing around him, and it was an amazing feeling, she fit so well around him, like a well made glove. He wanted her to feel good too, so he did his best to whittle away the pain from her body, wanting to replace it with pleasure instead. He moved, kissing gently at her neck and chest, holding her hands softly as he continued at a slow and steady pace.

She tilted her head when he kissed her neck she was slowly coming to the conclusion she liked that he was doiing, She began to nibble at her bottom lip. Like she had earlier when not wanting to moan. After a bit a small moan escaped her soft coral pink lips. She held his hands gently as well. "It... barely... hurts anymore..." She whispered to him indicating he could move quicker.

He smiled as he heard her soft moan. he moved and kissed at her lips softly, pulling her lower lip out of her mouth as he slowly began to speed up, pushing himself deeper into her as he held her hand. It was an amazing feeling, better than anything he'd ever felt before. He let his tongue rub softly at her lower lip before gently slipping inside and rubbing against hers.

Back
Top Bottom