Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission at home (Ryu_Momochi X 1hinata28)

"Thatys good." She smiled. "Becasue I bought it just for you." She said sarcasticlly. She was just joking around. She closed her eyes then smiled when he kissed thge back of her hand. She blushed a little but relaxed against him slowly. Kana loved her brother and just loved to snuggle with them. Even though he was 18 and she was 16 she felt no akwardness.

He chuckled as he held her to him gently,"Well... I know that if you did... I'd have to pay you back for such a present..." he said teasingly as his hands ghosted over her sides playfully,"But, since I'm not your boyfriend or anything..." he said as he stuck out his tongue, enjoying playing with her.

"If you were?" She asked quietly her face still against his chest her eyes closed. "If you were my....boyfriend.... how would you pay me back?" She asked then leaned against him a bit more. She was content at the moment that was rather obvious. She wanted to know what he would do. "Why... Why don't you demonstraight?"

He heard her words and wasn't exactly sure if she was fully awake or not, but he figured he'd go with it,"Well..." he whispered gently in her ear,"I'd start with this..." he said as his hand ghosted under the skirt of her nightgown, gently gliding over the skin of her inner thighs, keeping it gentle for now.

Kana wondered what it was he was going to do now. She really was not aware of what was going on but if her brother was alright with it then what the hell might as well give it a shot. If it was him she knew he would never hurt her or treat her badly. When she felt his hand gently slide up her night gown and onto her inner thigh she blushed deeply, squirmed a moment but relaxed still blushing a little.

He smiled softly,"Then..." he whispered softly in her ear,"I might do something like this..." he said as he moved her gently, giving her a soft kiss on the lips, holding her close to him as his hand slowly traveled farther up her inner thigh. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he couldn't help himself, he needed some kind of release, and she was offering it right now, so he figured he might as well.

Kana blushed a little when he continued his movements. Her hands moved around his neck just wanting something to hold onto as he did this. The girl blushed deeply when he kissed her softly and gently. To her this was her first real kiss. She gently kissed him back. She felt his hand gently move up her inner leg. Slowly she broke the kiss and spoke quietly, blushing. "You... can do what you like... just tell me first what your going to do... or if you want me to do anything..." she smiled gently, blushing. She was serious. She kissed him back lightly.

He smiled softly as he kissed her back a little bit,"Hmmm... well..." he whispered as his hand continued up her inner thigh slowly,"I'm going to show you... what I would do if you where mine..." he whispered as his fingertip ghosted over the elastic of her panties,"And... make you feel really good..." he said as he kissed her again softly, letting a little more passion into the kiss as his finger slowly rubbed over her through her panties.

Kana blushed deeply then nodded a little. Obviously a little nervous over what was going to happen next but... she trusted her brother, and what ever he wanted to happen well she would gladly do as he wished. Though she was not completly submissive in the mannor she did have lines she did not want crossed but those came up when she was really scared. When he touched the elastic of panties she squirmed a little but smiled and kissed him back. She could feel the passion in his kiss, much diffrent then before. Kana then felt him rub her threw her panties. She was slightly wet as he rubbed there.

He smiled, feeling how wet she was getting down there. He held the kiss softly, his hand rubbing and ghosting over her through her panties, getting a feel for what was where. He wanted more, but he would wait, keep it slow, so she could get used to the feeling. He pulled away from the kiss and smiling at her,"Tell me sis..." he whispered gently,"Have you ever... played with yourself?" he said, truly wanting to know as his finger rubbed a bit harder over her.

Kana was steadily getting wetter as his finger rubbed her threw her panties. She was blushing gently as she continued to kiss him lightly. She had not noticed completly that she was getting wet down there but she was sure something was happening. Then she blushed deeply at his next quiestion, slowly shaking her head from left to right indicating a no. Then she spoke. "N-No.....I n-Never h-have." She whispered blushing deeply slightly embaressed by the quiestion.

He smiled, seeing how innocent she really was. He moved and slowly let his hand slip into her panties, rubbing at her skin directly,"Well then... I'm going to show you how it feels..." he whispered as he kissed softly at her neck, his finger gently rubbing over the sensitive lower lips as well as her slowly hardening clit. He could feel her body warming, and his was as well, he didn't know how much longer he could hold back.

"Alright..." The innocent girl said quietly. She was innocent very little experience any contact with males other then her brother. Of course a few men tried to attack her and rape her but it never got that far. She squirmed a little on the bed trying to get comfy slightly. Then nodded a bit to him. "okay." She nodded again then let him continue. She felt his hand slowly move into her panties and rub her clit and lower lips. Surprisingly enough she was shaved down there. At the moment his kisses to her neck did not bother her like they did earlier. She did not giggle. Kana bit her lower lip. She really liked what he was doing.

He smiled softly as he kissed her neck, seeing her bite her lip a little he couldn't help but continue, enjoying how innocent she looked. He let his fingers spread her just a little, allowing him just a bit deeper into her as his thumb continued to rub and tease at her clit. She was very wet by now, and he knew with all her inexperience, she wouldn't be able to last too much longer. He wanted her to enjoy everything he was doing to her, so his other hand slowly moved, slipping under her nightgown to gently begin caressing at her breast.

He was right she really would not last much longer if this continued. She could feal her body getting warmer and not because of the prominet blush covering her cheeks. She was nibbling on her lip since she did not want to let any of those weird sounds out of her mouth. She could feel them wanting to escape them. She just did not want to make herself feel even more shy and embaressed. She felt his large warm hand moving up to her breast then rubbed it gently. Then she said something very quietly. "F-Feels w-weird..."

He smiled as he continued gently,"Are you enjoying it...?" he whispered, kissing gently at her jawline just below her ear as his hands continued to please her body. He could feel her warming even more now, and he wanted so much to just take her, claim her as his own, but his mind won the battle, knowing that he'd have to take it slow, for her sake,"Do you want more... sis...?" he whispered, moving and kissing gently at her lips, nibbling just a bit at her lower lip, wanting her to release the sounds she was holding back.

Kana nodded a little. "Y-Yeah." It was hard for her to keep back the sounds when she spoke so small little moans escaped everytime she spoke but not loud. He could barely hear them for she snapped her mouth shut before hand. More? What could he mean by more... she blushed a bit realizing what he ment... well a guess of what he ment. She nodded a bit still blushing. "Um... Maybe." She said shyly then kissed him back as she felt the pressure building in her abdomine. As he nibbled on her bottom lip she suddenly moaned a muffled moan into her brothers mouth then came rather hard.

He smiled softly as she moaned into his mouth, feeling her body tense as she came he could feel her juices drench his hand. He looked into her eyes lovingly as he kissed her lips softly, his hand slowly moving away from her skin and up,"Hmmm... so much..." he whispered, showing her his drenched hand,"I wonder how it tastes..." he said as he moved, licking softly at his hand, enjoying the slight sweetness to it as he let her body calm a bit.

Kana laid there breathing a little heavilly. Then looked at his hand when he spoke and blushed deeply, then even darker when he started to lick his hand slightly. He really did know how to make her blush and make her act extremly shy. She turned her head still breathing heavilly. Slowly her breathing calmed down and she was calmed down a but more still blushing. Slowly turned her head back to her brother. She wondered what was next.

He smiled, cleaning off his hand of her juices,"Hmm... I think... I'd like a better taste..." he said as he gave her another gentle kiss before slowly moving, slipping under the blanket. He kissed softly at her skin as he moved down, smelling her scent as he moved to her thighs, already able to see her juices glistening on her inner thighs as he moved, gently letting his tongue lap at it a bit.

"W-What?" She said quickly when he spoke to her like that. Then blushed deeper when he went underneath the blanket. Then slowly went up her thighs then licked at her juices lightly on her leg. She squirmed a little, getting extremly shy now. Her face deep pink. "Um...B-Brother...w-what are you....d-doing..." She whispered then squirmed lightly before relaxing. She waited to see what was next.

He smiled as he moved, slowly licking gently at her panties, tasting her juices with his tongue as his hands ghosted over her hips,"Hmmm... you taste so good sis..." he whispered to her,"I love how you taste... it's so very sweet..." he said as he slowly moved her panties out of the way, slowly letting his tongue slide over her slit just very gently over her lower lips, seeing her young slit twitch just gently.

She blushed a little then put her head back onto the pillows as her hands clenched the blankets beeneath her body. She felt his tongue press against her panties then heard his words. "Y-Yeah...r-right..." She muttered closing her eyes. She did not beilive him very much. Then squirmed as he moved the panties over slightly then blushed at him seeing her down there. "Might as well....j-just....t-take it o-off..." She was talking about the panties, since well she had a feeling they where going to be off soon enough anyway.

He smiled softly at her words, moving gently and slowly slipping her panties off of her. He moved gently and kissed at her thighs as he pulled them off before resuming his gentle exploration of her. He could smell her scent, and it was very strong as he lapped softly at her slit, seeing the young bud of a clit starting to throb just a bit before he moved and let his mouth focus on it gently, licking and sucking gently on it.

She allowed her panties to be removed with little fuss. Then she moved her legs apart allowing him better access to her lower regions. Her eyes closed as she rested her head onto the pillows. She pressed her head back slightly. Kana nibbled on her lip lightly. "T-That f-feels weird." She said a small moan leaving her lips as she spoke. She slowly started to release more of her juices.

Back
Top Bottom