Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission at home (Ryu_Momochi X 1hinata28)

"mmhmm" She snuggled against him more so as he pulled the blanket onto them. Nice and warm. She loved when he just held her like this and rubbed her sides, though she still blushed nice and pink

He chuckled, seeing her still blushing a bit. He moved and kissed her cheek softly,"You're so cute..." he said softly as he held her to him,"I could just eat you up..." he said playfully.

"I bet you would if you had the chance." She stuck her tongue out then giggled nuzzling her face against his chest her eyes closed as she held him a bit. "You would eat me if I laid myself on a platter and was baked covered with tons of sweets." She gigglewd.

He laughed a bit, kissing her shoulder softly,"Hmmm... yep... probably..." he said as he moved, sitting her on his lap, his arms wrapped around her waist as they watched the movie still,"And I wouldn't need the sweets on you, cause you're already so sweet..." he teased.

Thje girl giggled a bit when her shoulder and neck were kissed a bit, then smiled when she was pulled into his lap. SHe nuzzled him a bit and leaned against him. She loved feeling his arms wrapped around her. She felt safe. The girl continued to blush as she say there just looking off into space before watching the movie again. "Whatever." She said blushing a little more.

He chuckled as he kissed her neck a bit, holding her gently as they watched the movie. He yawned softly, enjoying the warmth of her body so close to him,"Hmmm... this is a good movie..." he said softly, only half paying attention to it.

Kana really did not even know the title of the movie she was not paying much attention. She was staring at the TV with a blank expression though she was mostly tired and paying attention to her brother. ""I guess..." She muttered. Then closed her eyes snuggling against him.

He smiled softly, snuggling back as he kissed the top of her head. He could tell she was paying more attention to him than anything, so he let his hands move, taking hers softly, bringing them up and kissing the backs of them gently,"You're so cute..." he whispered softly to her.

Well of course she was paying more attention to him then the movie she had seen this one a few times before and all she worried about was him. For she did not know how long it would be before she went off on another mission for who knows how long, or one of them, or even both of them could be married off to someone. She sighed then blushed when he kissed her hands and spoke to her.

He smiled softly as he held her gently to him, nuzzling against her softly as he closed his eyes. All their playing had made him tired, and he wanted nothing more than to just sleep with her in his arms. He yawned softly as he snuggled close to her, his hands held hers, just enjoying the feel of her warm body against his, he never wanted to be away from her, she meant everything to him now.

Kana blushed a little when her brother fell asleep holding her. It made her happy to have his arms around her. She snuggled against him and blushed remembering how he wanted her to wake him up. She shrugged and nuzzled against him more staying in his arms before falling asleep as well her hands holding his shirt. Kana loved being with him mostly because he was away alot.

He smiled as he nuzzled against her, giving a soft deep breath of enjoyment as he slept. He always enjoyed sleeping with her so close to him, it made him feel more at home. Every now and then as he slept he kissed her neck or shoulder, or let his hands hold hers a bit tighter to make sure she was still there, enjoying her presence as he enjoyed his dreams.

When morning came she woke up and looked around yawning quietly, then looked at her brother deciding to wake him up. Moving out of his arms she up did his pants and pulled them down with his boxers before smiling a little and wrapping her hands around his cock and ran her hand up and down his sage until he was hard then moved her lips over tehe head of his cock and sucked gently.

He felt her move but didn't wake, only shifting a bit as she pulled down his boxers. He shuddered as she began to suck on him, giving a soft moan of pleasure as she did. He knew she was starting to get better and enjoy it more as he leaned his head back, taking a deep breath as she continued to try and wake him up.

She decided to try something new. Well new for her any way. QUietly moved her head down a bit more slowly allowing more and more of his cock to enter her mouth trying to get as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. She got to the back of her throat before gaging slightly anmd pulling her head back up before sucking again. She was only doing this since he was asleep to shy to do it when he was watching,.

He shuddered as she did, showing her that he enjoyed it as he gave a soft moan, his body warming to her touch and actions as he bit his lip gently, still sleeping but showing he would wake any moment. He knew she would probably be too shy to try such a thing when he was awake, but it was okay, he'd enjoy it whenever she decided to do it.

She would do it if she was told to do it she would gladly do it, but just to afriad she was going to do something wrong. Her eyes closed before she tried to do it again. She lowered her head down again moving him deeper into her throat this time, then back up and trying to do it again, She continued every few seconds sucking gently.

He gave a soft smile in his sleep, enjoying her attempts. He gave a soft moan every now and then, tensing a bit as he grew closer and closer to his end. He leaned his head back more, his throat exposed as his hips moved a bit, pushing just a bit more into her mouth as his shaft twitched, showing her he was very close.

After a few more attempts and his thrusting into her mouth slightly she moved it out and then started to suck on the tip noticing he was rather close. Her tongue also moved over the tip pressing slightly as she sucked and then licked in between the sucking. She could not help but wonder if she was doing enough for him.

He shuddered as she did, his eyes slowly starting to open as he gave a loud groan, unable to hold back as he came,"Mmmm..." he whispered as he did, his head still tilted back as he felt his seed spray out. He was panting softly, his body sensitive after his end, smiling a bit,"M-morning already...?" he asked as he took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his body down.

She swallowed what she could a bit dripping out which she removed with her forarm. "Um... Morning... brother." She smiled and nuzzled him gently. She was happy he was finally away if not she would need to find some way to wake him. She moved up and nuzzled his chest a moment. "Um..." She tried to think of something for herself to do at the moment. Coming up with nothing she stayed quietly with him.

He smiled as he yawned, moving and looking at her a bit, feeling her nuzzle his chest he wrapped his arms around her,"Good morning sis..." he whispered as he moved, kissing the top of her head,"Did you sleep well?" he asked, his hands ghosting over her sides gently and lovingly as he stretched a bit under her.

Kana smiled gently before nuzzling him again looking at him quietly. "Mmmhmm." She nodded. "I slep well." She said with another smile before kissing his neck gently since it was the closest thing to her lips. She just liked being around him and loved being close.

"I do not remember my dreams but... I think they were good ones." She smiuled and leaned against him. His lips against her neck was so soft and sweet. "I only remember the bad ones..." She admitted. Then nuzzlws him. "You?"

Back
Top Bottom