Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission at home (Ryu_Momochi X 1hinata28)

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist,"Hmmm... I had some good dreams..." he said softly,"A lot of them involved you..." he said playfully as he nibbled a bit on her neck, sucking and making a gentle mark.

Kana blushed gently when he spoke of his dreams and then kissed her neck. "Yeah right." She mutterred leaning against him quietly, speeking up after a moment or two. "Hungry?" She asked wondering if he wanted something to eat.

He smiled softly, kissing up her neck softly,"Hmmm... yeah, I'm hungry..." he whispered in her ear,"What do you feel like having for breakfast?" He said as his hands ghost over her sides softly as he kissed just below her ear as his hands moved down over her hips gently.

"Um... scrambled eggs... and bacon... with toast..." She smiled a little and leaned against him quietly her eyes half closed. She loved the way his hands moved up and down her sides eventually landing back on her hips. "Want me to go cook?" He asked sweetly trilting her head. "What do you want?"

He smiled softly,"Hmmm... that sounds good." He said as he moved, kissing herl ips gently, taking a deep breath as he held her,"You always make the best food too..." he said, knowing she took the most pride in how she cooked.

She smiled a bit and nodded. "Alright." She loved cooking very much and loved to do it when ever she could. She stood up slowly and went off to the kitchen quietly as she started to cook up something to eat. Eggs of course.

He smiled as he watched her, slowly stretching and rubbing hsi shoulder, slowly getting up and walking after her,"Hmmm..." he whispered, moving and sitting down. He looked her over and smirked,"You know... I really like you in an apron..." he said with a soft chuckle.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked still blushing as she cracked some eggs into a bowl before starting to make the bacon and mixing the eggs together effectivly scrambling them a small sigh leaving her lips as she did it her eyes closed as well. She seemed content.

He smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around her,"You'll see..." he said as he moved with her away, grabbing a cute pink apron and looking at her,"Put this on..." he said with a smile,"But... first you have to lose some things first..." He smiled.

She turned the stove off before he turned her away from it. "What?" She blushed gently seeing the apron and what he said. She did understand what he ment but decided to play it dumb. "Um... what do you mean brother?" She asked blushing gently looking down then back at him fiddling with her shirt wondering if what she thought was what he wanted her to do.

He smiled and moves, letting his hand move to her shirt and slipping it off before moving and slipping off her pants,"This..." he said, moving to pull her bra and panties off and wrapping the apron around her,"There... you look much better like this..." he smirked.

Kana gasped a little when he stripped her of all her clothing before wrapping the apron around her and tying it. She squirmed a bit it felt weird to her! Wearing just this and nothing else. "You serious!" She said still blushing deeply. She looked right at her brother staring at him intently She obviouslu just wanted her clothes but if he made it clear she would do it. She was a little stubborn.

He smiled as he moved, kissing her lips softly,"You look so cute like this though..." he whispered, his hands moving over her bare hips, teasing her skin a bit as he stuck his tongue out at her, taking her clothes and moving back into the kitchen.

"Jerl." She muttered under her breath before turning on the stove. "Then do not stare! Or I will burn your food!" She warned him before she started too cook again feeling the draft on her back and her bum. She could not help but blush.

"D-Don't touch me either!" She squirmed when he started to move over her bum a bit. SHe did not like that! Well... she did just not when she was cooking. She was blushing deeply playing eith the food in the pan.

He smirked as he licked his lips,"Hmmm... I don't know if I can agree to that..." he said as his hands moved, ghosting over her crotch softly, rubbing at her slit gently.

"B-Bro!" She gasped loudly when he rubbed his finger against her slit a small amount of eggs leaping out of the pan. "I am trying to cook!" She said seriopusly blushing like a mad man. She was afraid of getting burnt but just as afraid of burning the food... nothing worked out to well and she wanted it cooked good.

He smiled and moved, turning off the stove,"Sorry... but I can't help it..." he said as he moved, turning her around and lifting her onto the counter, wrapping her legs around his waist,"You're just too cute..." he whispered.

"Butt your hungry! SO I need to cook!" She said avoiding what he was saying a deep blush on her cheeks as he put her onto the counter and shut the stove off. She watched as her legs were wrapped around his waist. "What do you plan to do?" She asked curiously.

He smiled softly as he moved, kissing gently at her chest a bit,"Hmmm... I know... but it can wait... I want something... more right now..." he said as his hands ghost over her sides softly before moving to the back, starting to untie the apron.

"It is your fualt for undressing me..." He muttered looking down again. She was extremly shy s the moment. Why did he go putting her on the counter? it was cold! She watched as he untied the apron. She sighed gently before looking down plauing with her fingers a bit before sighing. "What do you want...?" She wondered calmly.

He smiled as he moved his hand, gently closing ehr eyes,"This..." he whispered as he undid his pants, letting his shaft gently rub against her bare slit, kissing her lips gently and lovingly before he began to slide into her.

"F-Figured..." She muttered, but placed her hands on his shoulders and allowed him to slide into her. "Your very pradictable..." she informed him, wincing slightly as he went into her. Though after a moment she moaned, she loved the feeling of him inside of her. It was weird but she liked it.

He smiled softly as he pushed into her,"I am...?" he asked with a smirk as he nibbled on her lower lip, pulling it softly with his teeth,"Hmmm... I'll have to try and figure out something new to do with you..." he smirked as he pushed as deep into her.

Back
Top Bottom