Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission at home (Ryu_Momochi X 1hinata28)

he smiled as he saw her nibble her lip gently,"YOu know..." he whispered softly as he continued to clean the whipped cream off of her,"If you feel anything... just let me know... and I'll try my best to help..." he said, almost as if he could read her mind as he let his tongue rub over her nipple.

She looked at him as if he were indeed a mind reader. She looked at him quietly then nodded a little a small moan escaping her lips as he rubbed his tongue against her nipple. She did not know how to explain what she was feeling and was a bit too shy to try. After a few more minutes though it was driving her crazy and she spoke softly. "My... " SHe pointed to her pussy. "Feels... like it is..... welll I... I do not know... it just feels... weird..."

He smiled, licking the last of the whipped cream from her breast and moved to the other one, starting to work on it,"Hmmm... weird how?" he asked as he gave a soft suckle at her nipple, watching it grow hard from all his attentions and knew she was enjoying this. He wanted her to be more confident about asking what she wanted, but knew it would take some more time.

"I... I don't know." She muttered. "It just...f-feels weird.." She whispered blushing a bit squirming as well. She did not know how else to describe it. She moaned a little when he sucked softly on her nipple. It was getting hard and as he continued to work on her breast her pussy just started to feel weirder to her.

He smiled softly as he moved, cleaning the last of the whipped cream from her,"Like you want to be touched down there...?" he asked softly as he moved to finish off the last of the chocolate syrup, letting his tongue tease her body. He loved her taste, and the feel of her skin was amazing.

The girl blushed but nodded a little. "Um... I do not know... maybe... yes." She said blushing agin before closing her eyes a bit. She felt him lick off the last of the whipped cram and the chcolate syrup. She squirmed a bit but smiled. Kana's skin was as soft as a babies, and smooth other then a few scars from various attacks from other people.

He smiled softly as his hand moved, gently trailing a finger over her slit,"Like this...?" he asked, his mouth moving to refocus on her nipples, teasing them gently as he watched her reactions. He loved how her skin felt, and loved that she was so pure, he never wanted anyone else to have her, she was his alone.

She blushed and nodded a little when he asked if that was what she ment, but she was to shy to speak much of it. She let out another soft moan when he started to put his mouth on her nipple. Kana let out another small moan then closed her eyes.

He smiled, his finger moving and slowly slipping into her as he nibbled and sucked on her nipple. He watched her, saw how she was enjoying everything,"Hmmm... just ask... and you shall receive..." he whispered to her as he let his tongue trace over her nipple before sucking gently on it again, his finger sliding in and out slowly.

"Y-You know... I am not that....t-type of person..." She whispered closing her eyes a bit. She did want him to continue moving his finger inside of her in and out. Though she had not realized that before hand. Another small moan escaped her lips. The girls pussy was rather wet after all of this teasing and what not.

He smiled softly as he continued softly, moving and kissing her lips softly,"You should be though..." he whispered gently to her,"You're cute enough for it..." he said as he slowly moved, kissing gently at her chest and stomach as his finger gently teased over her clit, her juices coating his fingers.

"J-Just because you...t-think I am c-cute...d-does not mean I should be.... d-demanding...o-or ask for things openly." She said blushing before she closed her eyes. She kissed hgis lips lightly then felt as he kissed down her chest and stomach. As his finger teased her clit she let another sound escape her lips.

He smiled softly,"It's because you're cute that you should be asking for things you want..." he said as he moved down, his finger slipping back into her as he moved, licking softly at her clit,"Cause you're so cute, you should get anything you want... especially from your big brother..." he said as his finger slid in and out of her as he licked and suckled on her clit gently.

She glared at him a little before closing her eyes her eyes . A deep blush on her cheek. "I-I do not c-care...not much I... want or... need.." She smiled a little then moaned as he licked at her clit gently and continued to move his finger in and out of her tight slit. Then she slowly started getting tighter signalling her climax was close.

He smiled softly, feeling her body tensing around his finger,"Oh... there isn't?" he whispered as he sucked on her clit softly, wanting to bring her right to the edge,"What if I just pulled away right now, and didn't let you feel the good part?" he asked softly as his finger moved, rubbing around inside of her with each soft thrust.

Kana glared at him a little. "well... I would be upset but....still am not the t-type to a-ask much... of others.." It was true she really was the type that took what lift gave her... She squirmed as he continued moving his finger in and out as he sucked on her clit. She was soon on the edge was would cum very soon.

He smiled,"It's not much to ask for pleasure..." he said as he slowed dramatically, just keeping her on the edge,"If you want something that makes you feel good... you should just ask..." he said as his finger twisted gently inside of her, his tongue trailing softly around her clit.

She gasped a little when he suddenly slowly down in his movements, this cuasing her to squirm. Oh she did want to cum, badly but she did not want to ask about it... to shyt. Then she spoke quietly her eyes closed. "Please...c-continue." She muttered, that was about all she whould say,

"What was that...?" he asked softly as he continued to tease her, his tongue trailing softly and giving a small lick to her clit,"I couldn't quite hear you..." his finger twisted a bit faster, just enough to tease her, but not enough to push her over the edge yet.

Kana blushed and smquirmed again as he liked over her clit a bit then moved her finger about inside of her tight pussy walls. She was starting to hate him because he was teasing her in such a manner. "Please...c-continue." She said a little louder hoping he would just give in.

He smiled, his finger moving faster as he gave her clit a gentle suckle. He would let her have her end, but now he knew that she would ask if she wanted him to give her something,"Mmmm... so good..." he whispered to her as he nibbled gently on her clit.

"I-I am not d-doing t-that any more." She muttered closing her eyes again. Soon enough she came as he continued his nibbling and sucking of her clit and his finger. More of her juices coated her finger and she moaned a bit harder before quieting.

He smiled softly as he moved, kissing ehr lips softly,"Why not?" he asked gently as his finger slowly slipped out of her, teasing a bit over her clit as he pulled it up, licking some of her juices off of it before moving and placing it to her lips.

"I-I don't l-like it..." She blushed a bit then quietly closed her eyes. The opened them as she felt him remove the finger and teas over her clit resulting in a soft moan. She looked at the finger infront of her lips. After a small blush she took it into her mouth and cleaned it, figuring that is what he wanted.

He smiled as she cleaned off her juices from his finger,"Why not?" he asked as he moved, slipping her off the table and carrying her towards the bathroom, to get off anything he missed. He loved her, he really did, and wanted her to be more self-confident, because not everyone would be able to know what she wanted like he did, and knew she'd have to ask at some point.

Back
Top Bottom